j - our special place
not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree
7 Posts
Ooc — Leah
The mountain drew him in.

Like a moth to the flame he followed the winding pathways through the foothills that led up to the pungent borders. It was only now that he stopped to even contemplate why. Mountains only brought upset, grief, and betrayal. Temporis, Nathara... they had all failed him. Even cowardly Rahu. His lips curled back at the memory, however distant it was becoming with the years. Memories fade.

But his body still yearned for the stone; he could feel the restless urge in his paws as they reconnected with the solid loam. He was born a mountain wolf, and forever he would remain as one. A single absinthe-hued eye scanned the trees for any sign of movement. Was he being watched? Or were these wolves as soft as the valley wolves below?

Alshain swung his head to the front again and threw up his voice in a howl. No matter, they would have to come now.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace heard the howl and followed it to the borders. He stood tall and strong and took in the male before him. Older than he by a few years, with one missing eye and a scarred other. He stared at him for a moment, not out of rudeness just to study. He tilted his muzzle to the ground in greeting and then snapped it back up. He was wary of this individual in front of him. He had clearly seen some life.

What brings you to the Sunspire stranger? He waited calmly, his tail held tightly above his back. His own wounds scarred or scabbed over. Had he known of the past that the other male held behind him. He would have condemned him without a thought. However, he was not privy to his details so he just assumed he was a stranger looking for a home.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree
7 Posts
Ooc — Leah
*secretly replies at work*

Alshain smirked to himself as he heard the telltale footfall of a wolf quickly approaching. But the creature that emerged from the woodlands was anything but robust; a few injuries, some serious, were visible on the wolf. Perhaps not fresh, but still troublesome. He cocked his head the barest fraction to the right, and shifted his muzzle slightly to the left to regard the wolf with his remaining eye.

"What is a wolf without a pack? Food, shelter, company, comfort." Alshain answers deftly in his characteristically charismatic tone. "You seem in need of some rest yourself, brother." He takes a tentative step forward, careful not to favor his lame limb. "I have been a hunter since I was able to walk; I can apply this to your pack. You can also make use of the wealth of knowledge the years have instilled in my mind."
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shifted at the other's gentle perusal of his person. He slid ears forward and looked at him with ice blue eyes. He imagined he looked anything, but the picture of health. But frankly he didn't care. He got every single wound, well almost everyone by protecting those he cared about. So he wore them all with pride.

Jace tilted his head I'd say a sorry one. And it was the truth. Without those things, you were almost half a wolf so to speak. Jace shook his head, I'm alright. I've had worse and lived to tell the tale. That was all he said on the matter. They looked much worse than they really were. Jace listened, And have you any other skills than hunting? He was curious, hunting was a good trade sure. But so was warden and warrior, healer and counselor.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.