Noctisardor Bypass pretty prince of parties
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Having never been in a pack before, Jax thought his first pack experience was going well. He had already met, and angered, a new victim...er, friend; a high-ranking one at that! The thought pleased him, and his eyes were peeled for new friends as he trotted through the snowy meadow. As far as security went, he didn't think he could have picked a better spot; the high mountains surrounding him on every side had him feeling safe and cozy, and weren't bad on the eyes, to boot. He turned the friend-finding process over to his nose, and allowed his eyes to take in the behemoths looming around him.

After he'd gotten his fill of the sights, and finding no sign of any wolf nearby, he set his sights on a new task: finding a den. Jax was fond of his sleep, and if he was going to live here, then he needed a bed. It didn't take long for him to spot a grove of trees, which he promptly headed towards, groaning all the while at the thought of the effort making a home would take.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the silver girl wandered her home rather aimlessly— perhaps it was time to start another outrider recruiting/exploring mission, though she was pretty sure it wasn't a good idea to set out on some four day trip merely two days after the battle with the annoying lab dogs. well, they'd cowardly left by themselves, but still.

a scent caught her nose, an unfamiliar one at that. but it was tinged with the bypass, so crëyr rolled a slim shoulder before making her way towards the scent. a steely male with two-toned eyes came into her line of vision, the newest packmate, probably, so she greeted him with a friendly tone, tail waving like a banner. "hi! are you the newest addition to our pack?"

pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Though he very much had a mission in mind, Jax was relieved to hear the friendly voice call out to him; any distraction from hard work was always a welcome occurrence for him. Turning his head, he saw a pretty little she-wolf, white coat nearly blending in with the snow on this large, open expanse. A wide smile pulled across his face, and he skipped towards her, wagging his tail all the while. "Greetings ma'am! I am Jax Saturnin and I come in peace!" Raucous laughter escaped from his mouth, and he fell to the ground on his back, kicking his legs as he cackled.

After a few seconds, he rolled over and pushed himself back up, wiping away tears with a paw. "I'm sorry, but sometimes I make myself laugh with how funny I am." He cleared his throat and straightened up. "I'm the new member, yes indeed-y. I arrived here as a ambassador from Kalamazoo, but the charms of your pack prompted me to stay, and, well, I did!" He smiled innocently at her. "And what might your name be, fair miss?"
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
editing since jax is no longer in the game

the male, who introduced himself as jax, gave her a large grin as she called out to him. after telling her that he came in peace, jax fell to the snow on his back, kicking his legs upward as he cried in laughter. her brow furrowed quizzically as she took a step back from him. "um..."

a moment later he straightened, regarding her with his two-toned eyes. strange words then fell from his mouth— kalamazoo? what kind of name was that? noctisardor's charms? she supposed it was his surroundings and home he enjoyed, but to live here he had to give something in return.

she gave him a weak smile, as she was slightly weirded out. "uh, okay. good to know you're here to stay, and that you are your own form of entertainment! keep in mind that you will keep your place here only if you work up to your name."

at his inquiry for her name, she replied with, "i'm crëyr, beta female. good to meet you, jax."

when she didn't receive a response from the weirdo, she rolled a slim silver shoulder and headed off, setting in the other direction to go do something else.