Otter Creek Doomsday
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
If @Harrey could get to this one it would be wonderful :)

The memories of his short life as Bane Blackfeather had dissipated the moment Keith regained the control over the Arctic body.The Brotherhood and Meldresi. Kadence swishing her tail and whispering to his ear. Even the pups he had recognized as his brood had now faded away from Keith's reality. It was like retaking his life where he left.

The last image he remembered was in whitefish river, stalking a buck before being tackled to the cold current by Kaname, who held his head underwater until a crack blacked him out. He wasn't completely sure how log ago it happened, but of one thing he was sure, he was getting revenge.

The image of his face reflected on the flowing water of the Otter Creek was frightening, Scars mangled his face and his wounded body looked like it had gone through hell to come out as the devil himself. A blood red paw marked his left shoulder, but the marks of sharp claws had ruined the pattern. Even the size of himself was incredibly different. Strong muscled had replaced the former lean figure he was used to, and although he was bruised he looked more powerful than ever.
Harrey
Harrey had been wandering around, feeding on scraps or whatever he could find. Occasionally he would creep into some pack's borders and steal a fresh hare or so but usually he would hunt in neutral grounds or eat carcasses left by pack wolves, wolves who were well fed. Not that the prince wasn't well fed, he ate everyday, it just wasn't enough for a young wolf. But it kept him strong, and for now, that was all Harrey cared about, he truly had no purpose in these wilds, but he was going to find one sooner or later, and then everyone would know his name.

The princeling came back to the Creek, the Creek where he had met that white Blackfeather wolf who was trying to climb the rocks, incredibly stupid wolf but at least he had a pack and a purpose. Something that Harrey did not have. And he wasn't going to join a pack, unless they were going to recognize him as a prince or a king and the rightful ruler and treat him with respect. But obviously, that wasn't happening.

A white figure stood at the banks of the Creek and Harrey who was in a rather social mood, strode forward and looked into the water with the wolf. "Hey, whats-" he paused, eyes widening at the sight of white eyes. "Big brother?"
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Yay! You replied, @Harrey ! :D
I can be patient with this thread as I catch up with my other characters, but I would be very happy if Harrey could continue his journey with Keith! :D

The big Arctic has submerged his body in the cold water. He knew it could be dangerous to drop his own body temperature like that, but his leg was hurting like hell, and the wounds on his face were burning hard.The flow was soothing, cold, but the Northerner was used to low temperatures, and he stayed in the water long enough for his pain to fade away. He needed it. And then he came out of the water, determined to find food.

What came in the next two seconds were the thing Keith expected the least in that moment. A voice sounded behind him, and was calling him brother. Keith turned around, the voice sounded a lot like his litter-mate, Kedge, but what his eyes saw was far from being the black doom of his twin's pelt. A white figure stood speechless, staring at him, and those eyes, Keith recognized them. "Harrey?" Keith called surprised. The boy had grown loads since he'd last seen him up in the North, and was now a fully grown wolf.

"Harrey? is that you?" Keith couldn't believe what his eyes were showing him. "How on earth did you get this far south?" he said as he ran to greet his little brother with a lick and a dancing tail behind him. Harrey, aside from his mother and Kedge were the only few wolves he actually cared about, and finding one of them was something he thought would never happen again.

He probably would :)

Harrey just stared at the figure, the figure who bore the pelt and eyes of his brother. The brother who he had not seen for a long long time. "Harrey?" said the wolf and he knew, at that moment, it was actually Keithen. For once, the boy was speechless, no words escaped his maw as his brother called his name once more and asked if it was him, asking how he had managed to come this far south. He remained speechless when the wolf ran up to him, greeting him with an affectionate lick.

The touch of his brother shook him out of his reverie and the boy gazed at Keith with a mix of joy and wariness. "Keith?" he asked, his voice strong and steady despite his inward nervousness. "You are here," he said, eyes filled with wonder now as he took a step forward, leaning to touch his brother's cheek with his nose. Harrey never thought he would see his big brother again, the moment he had left the North, leaving him with mother, sister and big sister, he had thought Keith was out of his life forever. But here he was, all grown up and strong, with battle scars marring his features.

It was like a dream.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I love your avatar :o

The moment Keith's nose touched his brother's fur to confirm that he was really there, his heart raced in glee. Harrey had only been a pup of no more than a month when he'd had to leave the Northern lands, and it was just impressive how much he'd grown since.

"Of course I'm here! Where else could I go if not south?" the Northerner barked before licking his brother's face again affectionately. "Why did you even leave the North, Harrey? Did that B... Did our sister tell you to leave?" he asked as he grew angry. Liv, Keithen's littermate had taken over the pack when their father died, stabbing him and Keithen in the back in a hurry to "clean the pack" from "the evil that lived in him" (Bane), and Keith had no other choice than to leave his family behind, fearing that if he stayed, his sister would do the same she did with father to the rest of their family.

Thanks dude, sorry for late reply :(

Harrey smiled when Keith licked him affectionately once more and uttered a friendly comment, he had missed his brother even though memories of him had been vague. But he remembered he had genuinely loved him and that Keithen had too and that was all that mattered to the young northern princeling. He leaned closer towards the older wolf, burying his face into his brother's nape in a wolfish hug. But the smile turned into a scowl at Keith's next words.

"Why did you even leave the North, Harrey? Did that B... Did our sister tell you to leave?" Harrey nodded before realizing Keith probably couldn't see him and spoke, "Yes, she did not want me to take over the throne as rightful king and deciding I was dangerous competition, she kicked me out and told me to never come back. That I was a disgrace to our family's name." That was not entirely the truth, but Harrey didn't care, after all it wasn't like Keithen was going to march back to the North to request a proper explanation.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

A growl grew rumbling in the northerner's chest as he heard that his story had repeated once again. The madness that had grown in his sister's head had reached a paranoid point. Keith silently cursed his sister for what she had done. There was nothing he could do now, nor did he care about her anymore, his life in the arctic had faded away in his heart and here he had something here worth fighting for, a life he had built on his own.

"But, Is mother alright? And Alice? Do you think they'll be safe with Liv?" Bane asked nervously. If there was something he did remember from his life in the arctic was his loving mother, and although he didn't have any intentions of going back north he needed to know that Liv wouldn't do the same she had done to two of her brothers to her own mother. He knew that Liv only wanted the power of being Alpha, and that mother didn't pose a threat to her leadership, but it was only natural to fear for her well being when her leader was a tyrant.