Blackfeather Woods Screeching Crows
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Packmembers come to meh! >D

A large grey figure moved between the red bushes of the Redgrove. Burke's ears had flattened against his head as the crows screeched loudly. The worst thing was that a few of them decided that he was an actual horse and landed on his back for a ride. His blue eyes only showed his mild annoyance, along as they didn't shit on him he would be okay with it. Burke wasn't the one to get himself all fed up. Maybe he would snap at one of the crows and place it by their caches of food. It wasn't the first time he hunted those black birds.

Burke's docked tail was still held up high. Once one bird landed on top of his head, he did snapped. The bird screeched loudly as one of his paws was caught between the grey's teeth. Burke was quick to drag it down before it could peck at his eyes. The male swiftly located his bite and killed the annoying bird. After that Burke maliciously started to strip it from its feather coat, dusting the ground with black feathers. The Delta was making sure Black Feather Woods would live up to its name.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Lolz, I didn't know birds had paws xD

Kadence, who had heard the definite screeching of a dying bird made her way towards the source of the sound. Apon reaching it she found a pack mate she had not yet met along with a dead bird. They were surrounded by black feathers. She herself sort of liked the birds, but even she had to admit that they got rather annoying sometimes and it looked like this one had learned it's lesson.

The young girl padded up to the older male and sat down a little ways off, greeting him with a friendly nod. "Hi, I don't think we've talked before." she said in an uncharacteristically friendly voice.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She was curious as to the properties of the plants that made up Redgrove's forest floor. The priestess sniffed at the leaves, trying to categorize it in her memory bank of plants and fungi. It was some kind of fern-like plant, but she wondered if it could be used for dyes, what with it's natural red tones. She wouldn't dare test the medicinal or poisonous properties of it in herself or her wolves, so she would have to wait until they got another prisoner in their grasps.

The priestess' eyes flickered upwards towards the sound of cawing, and chuckled at the sight before her. On the other side of the grove, Burke, the docked wolf, was acting as a steed for some of the crows of Blackfeather, though it was not consented on his side. Burke showed his disapproval by snapping at the bird, killing it, and stripping it of it's feathers.

The motherly side of Meldresi took over then, wondering if she could use the feathers as toys for her children. She began to cross over the grove to him, then noticing Kadence's arrival. It occured to her that he hadn't spoken to either of them since they joined Blackfeather. She shrugged to herself then. Perhaps Mephala had set it in her webs that she would meet with them today. "Greetings." she called to them both.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Hahahaha. Omg. I wrote this at 1am and my mind clearly wasn't working. XD

Burke made sure that most of the feathers were plucked by the time one of his pack mates arrived. One long feather of the bird's tail got stuck in his mouth. The large wolf quickly spit it out and turned his blue orbs on the approaching female. Slowly his brow was rising and a charming smile tugged on his lips. "We have not indeed. I'm Burke," he returned. How the tank of a wolf could look so charming was really a wonder. This female could almost be his daughter at the age she was.

Before they could converse more, Burke was even luckier because the priestess joined their presence. "Two females coming to me. I feel honored," he greeted their alpha in return. Surely the younger one was pretty but it was actually the alpha he lusted after. If only the scent of young wasn't hanging around her. By now he knew Bane was their father, or so he heard. The large male was always respectful. It seemed logical that the ones in charge were coupling together. There was nothing he could do about that.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence was surprised, in a good way, when Meldresi herself trotted out of the woods and joined them. She hadn't spoken to the leader since she had arrived, but even in their short interaction the young girl had taken a liking to her leader, almost a role model of sorts.

She dipped her head respectfully towards her leader, "Greetings, Meldresi. It's good to see you. How are the pups doing?" she asked rather curiously. She hadn't been around pups that often, but since living in the blackfeather woods she had gotten used to the sounds of the cute little babies giggling and playing. Maybe, if Meldresi approved of course, she could help watch them sometime.

When she was done greeting her leader she turned her attention back to the large male who had lifted his head and introduced himself as Burke. "Nice to meet you, Burke. I'm Kadence." she said, dipping her head in time of her words.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi waved her tail gently in the air in greeting to the two wolves. She hadn't been out and about with her pack lately. It felt good to socialize with them outside of assassinations and torture. Meldresi chuckled softly at Burke's comment. There were only so many females in the pack, and they were out numbered by the males. It would only be a blessing to these young men to have two women in the same place.

"They are well." She answered Kadence, wondering if she could make a caretaker out of the assassin. It would be an interesting contradiction, wouldn't it? "How has everyone been doing?"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched the two dark females, but mostly Meldresi. She laughed about his joke. Oh that was something that didn't happen often when he was with a female. Burke hummed softly. Pleased with himself. "Likewise," he bobbed his head towards the younger girl in return. Ohhh so she was the Kadence he heard about. Interesting. "All is well," he then returned to their alpha.

"I've been meaning to ask you. Are wolves from Ouroboros Spine enemies or are we neutral against them? I ran into a dark male recently but I do not know which packs we are against and which ones we should treat as friends," the masked male questioned. He only knew about Swiftcurrent being an enemy but did they had more, or was every pack an enemy?
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She watched Burke carefully as he responded to Meldresi, looking very pleased with himself. Maybe he was interested in her. Kadence smirked slightly at the thought, Meldresi was so powerful, independent, she couldn't imagine her taking an actual mate. But then again, she did already have pups.

At her alpha's question, her mind immediately went to Crescendo. "Yeah, things are really great." she said truthfully, smiling.

When Burke asked about Ouroboro's Spine, it sparked her interest. She hadn't really ventured out of the dark woods, except when it was to teach the creek wolves a lesson. Did they have any more enemies? Interested, she just sat back, eager to hear Meldresi's response.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi is a strong, independent black woman and she don't need no man~

She was content to hear that all was well within the pack. The stability they had as of right now pleased her, though she would enjoy a bit more chaos in the pack. Maybe she could see if any pack needed spies or assassins to shake things up.

Burke had asked about Ouroboros which got the dark priestess' attention quickly. She had not heard much from her former pack, and just assumed they were fine and dandy in their little bowl. The alphess wondered if Burke had gotten into a scuffle with any of them. "Neutral. Besides Swiftcurrent we have no qualms with the other packs." Outside of the getting close to their territories, that is. "I am assuming this dark male had eyes like yours?" It could only be Kaname, the Beta of the pack.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
*Z-snap*

Burke turned to their priestess with a soft grin on his lips. "Well that is good to know,' he returned towards the priestess. He was interested in the other packs around them now. Since they were rather neutral was Black Feather seen as bad? They were very territorial and didn't look away from a bit of blood. "So if I come across a Swiftcurrent wolf I can hurt them?," he pointed out with a bigger grin on his lips.

The large stocky male then glanced over the younger black female before turning to Meldresi once more because she asked him a question. He bobbed his head in return. "That's him," he confirmed. "I kept it neutral. I think we had mutual respect for each other."
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence listened intently to her answer. So they were pretty much neutral. That was good. It wasn't like Blackfeather couldn't handle themselves, but other packs probably couldn't handle them. Kadence smirked at the thought.

She didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so she just continued sitting, her mouth clamped shut and her ears twitching as she looked between them in time with their words. It was an interesting conversation and she wanted to listen.

When Burke asked if he could hurt a creek wolf if he came across one, she smirked again. That would be fun.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She smiled at Burke eagerness to hurt the rival pack. "Of course. Be my guest, Burke." They would benefit from guerrilla tactics. Running in, attacking and/or killing wolves that they met, stealing food, and leaving without a trace. "Reek as much havoc as you can, then leave as if you have never been there."

The priestess nodded with approval at the relations between them and Ouroboros. "I would enjoy it better if we kept neutral with Ouroboros Spine for now, unless they act aggressively against us. Then I will reconsider."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke instantly grinned excitedly and then nodded. "I will make sure they will get a visit," he murmured. "Maybe you would like to join me?," he asked to Kandence to pull he more in to the conversation. He was nice enough to not make her feel left out. The large male looked at Meldresi and nodded courtly.

"Ouroboros Spine will be treated neutrally like I did. This Kaname didn't look too bad," he shrugged lightly. It was good information to have. Now he could spread terror to another pack.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
A grin pulled its way onto her slim face at Burke's suggestion. Who would turn down that? Definitely not her. She gave him a quick nod, her eyes sparkling as she imagined all the possibilities.

Reek as much havoc as you can.

The words echoed in her mind as she thought about it, before turning back to her priestess.