Blackfoot Forest Foxing around [Mature]
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Mah gurl @Crëyr ;D

After exciting Black Feather on the north side of the territory. He wondered what was after those mountains. Burke wasn't the one to make a fuss or race somewhere. He had a good walking pace up the slope, sometimes he would even trot. Burke was still easily overheated with his thick Alaskan winter coat. In Teekon the winters sucked, they were like summer. The masked male wondered how the summers were. Maybe they were super hot, or maybe they were rainy and wet like these days.

Burke climbed over the mountain and made his way back down. He could see a nice forest on the foot of the hill that seemed like a nice place to get some hunting done. He could always bring back some food for his pack. What he didn't know was that the forest was invaded with foxes. His large body entered the dark woods curious what he would find.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
*rolls in*

crëyr's wandering paws found themselves in an unfamiliar part of rising sun valley, a forest of some sort. she caught whiffs of the same scent over and over again, quickly identifying them as smells that belonged to foxes. they were all pretty fresh, so she wouldn't attempt to prey on them... unless they were disabled or old or anything like that.

as she padded warily across the forest, the scents, which were growing stronger, began to tug at her nose. she could distinguish five, she guessed, or six. looking up at the sky, she searched for any beams of light, any that leaked from the gaps between the branches, but it wasn't a fair day.

the scents got so strong, it reached the point when she heard noises. the sounds foxes emitted, and immediately the grayscale wolfess was on all-defensive mode. the last time she had fought any feral creatures had been around five days ago, and they sure had fended them off.

well, there had been five dogs, and six wolves. this time there were like, six foxes and one wolf, six foxes that surrounded her, six foxes that were beginning to nip at her tail. she lashed out with her tail and twisted to deliver a snap of her jaws, as quick as a bolt of lightning. "back off."

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's ears perked up when he could hear someone curse. His nose had registered all scent trails of smaller canines, foxes. He realized that here were quite a lot in these woods. The large grey got interested what the other wolf was yelling back off about. His large body turned into a trot, his docked tail held up high when he did. Eventually the large grey saw another grey wolf. A she wolf to be specific. She was smaller than him and obviously troubled by these six foxes.

The delta decided that he could help out the damsel in distress. Maybe it would give him a favor with this female. Oh he knew what kind of favor he wanted. A grin tugged on his lips. Although she was nothing like the priestess she would do for like.. one time maybe two. The tank moved forward, docked tail held high. The male let out a snarl and charged at the foxes. He grabbed one and tossed it in another direction. Another one he used his body to shove the critter away and he plucked a third from the female. He made sure to bite that one good so it would yelp in pain. That yelp might make the others leave instead of fighting them.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

as she was battling with the foxes, successfully biting into the throat of the one that had attempted to clamp its jaws around her tail, a scent that belonged to one of her own charged into the scene. relief flooding her for a second, her cerulean orbs turned for a split second to catch a glimpse of a dark-pelted male who seemed to be helping her. he seemed to already have taken down three foxes.

gratefully crëyr turned back to her fight. sensing the unease of the rest of the canines, she leapt forward and unbalanced one with her frame. perhaps they would be useful for a good meal to drag back to the bypass, but they certainly weren't going to go down with a fight.

the fox which had been knocked to the ground lashed out with its claws, swiping at crëyr's muzzle with its sharp nails. the silver-grey wolfess leapt aside, though not before they had grazed her chin. she then dove for the fox's neck, aiming for a swift kill.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was pleased to see that this female could really fight. She wasn't turning away from the attackers but charging right at them. Her light body moved swiftly to take down the other three foxes. Burke groaned when one of the three boldly returned and sank its teeth in his ankle. A roar sounded as he turned to grab the critter with the sharp fangs. That action would end its life. Burke shook his head from side to side, making sure the red pelted creature was more than lifeless.

He dropped it to turn his attention to the female. A charming grin on his face. "Hello," he greeted almost politely as he stepped closer right into her personal space. He was far larger than her. His nose sniffed at the scrape on her muzzle. "Did that fox hurt you bad?," he questioned with a deep husky bark. He was only centimeters away to immediately lick it. Not that the male would he just wanted to create that the intention was there. Burke wasn't the caring type. Now he had saved this female he might could make her an ally.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the male finished the last one off, leaving six lifeless carcasses atop pools of blood on the ground that surrounded them. the chilly atmosphere seemed to rise a notch, then, as crëyr panted, the adrenaline still pumping across her body.

the male who had helped her greeted her then, with a simple hello, which the petite grayscale wolfess reponded with a greeting of her own. this guy seemed to be wired with energy even though he looked older than most, around give, she guessed? "hey, that was a great fight?" she chuckled weakly. "thanks for helping me out back there."

his greeting was followed with a question, one that asked her if the dead creature had wounded her. the male then stepped closer to her, dipping his head to sniff at her muzzle, and crëyr subconsciously drew back slightly before responding. "yeah, i'm alright. thanks. you took them down great. you okay yourself?" she offered him a grin then, her cerulean eyes sparkling.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke bobbed his head, like he was some polite wolf that only came to the rescue of this female for the good of his world. He was not. Maybe this female could offer him something in return. "It was alright. I once fought my rival and won. That was really rewarding," he pointed out with a grin on his muzzle. That was another story. One he wasn't going to tell to this female. "Maybe you can give me a reward for helping you," he then grinned, his tone eagerly suggesting what he technically meant.

Burke lifted his right back paw and then checked it. "Yeah. Small wound, barely feel it. I'm a warrior," he returned to the light female. Burke's icy blue eyes looked over the female, clearly checking her out by now. The distance she took was now being closed again since Burke stepped closer to her. His nose trying to figure out which pack she smelled off.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

he then spoke of how he had once fought his rival and won, and crëyr politely. following that was a request for a "reward" for helping her, and the grayscale wolfess responded to that with a quizzical, slightly uncomfortable furrow of her brow and another step back. "uh, you could take half of these to your pack for a huge feast, i guess, for a reward? i don't mind if you have all the ones you've killed."

the small distance was then closed once more when the dark male took another step forward, blue eyes giving her a raking once-over. he leaned in, sniffing at her, and crëyr took more creeped-out steps backwards. she could practically smell what he wanted. sure he had helped her out, but if that was an excuse for him to show any signs of a pervert or an overly horny, though helpful male, then he was mistaken. "well," she offered another weak smile, "good to know. thanks again."

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a non amused chuckle when the female so innocently suggested that he could take these foxes back to the pack. That was no question in the first place. God what a waste. This was so romantic with the dead bodies scattered around them. How could she not love this? "I was already planning that," he pointed out.

The tank of a male noticed how the female was growing more uncomfortable. She wanted to step away from him but Burke would only step closer once more. The creep that he was. "What is the matter? Doesn't your boyfriend approve? He doesn't need to know," he pointed out with still that annoyingly charming grin. His nose now moved into her fur, over her side to her backside. Burke's docked tail seemed to show a hint of wagging.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

her cerulean orbs darted back and forth for a way out as the male responded with how he was already planning to bring the foxes back to his own pack himself. following that were actions that crëyr did not permit for anybody to do, except for maybe... well. when the male took more steps closer, her fur was already beginning to bristle and stand on guard, and it didn't help that he made one or two remarks about how "her boyfriend didn't need to know."

she didn't even have a boyfriend, but that thought was completely irrelevant right now.

when he purred and as his nose nuzzled her backside, she reacted fiercely and jumped backwards. "don't touch me," she hissed at him, all defensive. "sure i'm glad and grateful you've helped me, but back the fuck off, pervert."

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke often had the females that were so scared that they would just let him but this one was feisty. God. He liked it. He licked his lips as the female moved away and snarled at him. Well that just made her far more desirable all of a sudden. The large grey stepped closer once more, not even regrading her threat to back off. Burke make himself bigger to come over as more dominant and stronger. Females liked strong males. He knew that.

Slowly a wicked smile turned on his maw. His muzzle coming closer to the light grey female. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." Burke was highly amused by this hard to get game the female was play with him. He wasn't even considering that the female wouldn't even want him. That was out of the question.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the male licked his lips once she darted away from him, causing her level of anger to rapidly rise. one or two thoughts linked together, and she had a vague idea that his arousal would probably have something to do with how she had told him to piss off and had defended herself— she had a feeling most females he did this to probably succumbed once he touched them.

crëyr mentally shook her head at them. weak. when the large male came over her and made a remark about how he liked it when he talked dirty to her, what the hell? well, looked like he was one of those manwhores, and he had bumped into the wrong wolfess.

fuelled with anger, she spoke, "pull your head out of your ass, pedophile. i'm not a dirty little prostitute. i'm sorry, but go rot in a hole." she was pretty sure that this guy had no respect for females whatsoever, if not he didn't think any of them were more than a toy to play with and dispose of once he was bored. or a hit-and-go.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke couldn't keep that wicked grin off his face. He watched how the petite grey female's brain was rattling and churning over his words. Oh so she was definitely considering it. A bark of laughter came from his throat. "I wouldn't mind to have my head in your ass,"he returned. "Prostitute? Oh no, silly girl. I am not even going to pay for it by giving you these foxes. You are lucky I am even generous enough that I offer you my services," he pointed out, sounding very serious.

The tank gave her a curious glance. "You are sorry? Why would you be sorry. If you are really that sorry then you can totally make it up to me," he hummed with his thick voice. His docked tail gave a sway. While Burke had the most fun pestering and teasing the female, Crëyr probably hadn't much fun.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

crëyr inwardly chuckled as the stupidity she could sense, then. she had meant how burke probably had considered fighting the foxes off as "pre-payment", but it looked like that wasn't the case.

he took her words in a literal way, though the petite grayscale girl was pretty sure he was doing that to infuriate her. her expression falling flat, then, she regarded the male with cool blue eyes, though every inch of her fur wanted to bristle. she wasn't about to let him have all the satisfaction, though that thought was angering her more than she would have liked.

two could play at this game. she'd heard pretty much enough of the manwhore's failed attempts at wit, or maybe he wasn't even doing all this on purpose. who knew? he could be as stupid as she had previously thought, with his ego as big as the entire of the teekon wilds and all that.

"no thanks," she spoke like her expression, flatly, and began to turn to leave, doing her best to conceal her anger.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke started to realize that he wasn't getting any from the female. Her anger dropped and he instantly got bored. Now the challenge was gone. If he would have her now there would be no fun in it. The large grey watched the female turn. Would she really turn her back to him? The large grey kept his eyes on her to then trot after her, not so subtile. Then at least he would get a last sniff of her. He was a male after all.

Then he backed of with a grin. "Well that scent I will remember from now on," he grinned. "Next time I run into you, you should really let me. I can work wonders on your rigid body," he called out after her. Even though Burke couldn't make the kill he was pleased that he at least made someone's day worse. It was always fun to mess with wolves, females especially. Burke went back to gather the foxes to take back to his home.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the fool seemed to realize that he wasn't gonna get anything out of it, because she didn't sense any movements behind her. or so she thought. of course he was going to piss her off one last time, and with that he pushed himself forward so that his nose was at her back.

snarling, she darted away from the male, aiming to aggressively whip her tail at his face in the process. she could only catch a drift of what he had said partly because she was running the fastest she could out of there and that anger was thrumming in her ears, blocking everything out at the moment.

the six wasted foxes were strewn listlessly on the ground. crëyr now hoped that she had been the only one who had taken them down herself. a few minor cuts and bruises would probably be better than this terrible encounter that would probably haunt and discomfort her for the rest of her stay.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke got a harsh slap of the furred tail of the female. Well that was more than a clear sign. The large grey knew he wasn't never as fast as the slender female. So that was why he returned to the place of their meeting. He grabbed the dead foxes, which was quite the job to carry them all. His grey body disappeared out of the forest and back to the mountain range to turn to his home.

Maybe one day he would return to see if the female was there. Then they might have some actual fun.