Noctisardor Bypass let it snow
primadonna life the rise and fall
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie was walking around some trees, looking around the beautiful scenery. The pack had chosen a nice piece of territory. It was winter now and prey was getting rarer, so Jamie was on the lookout for anything to hunt. He wanted to contribute to the pack and hunting was something he could do. He paced around for a bit, looking in this area for any creatures hiding from the cold.

Then, a flake of snow fluttered down from the sky. Along with it came many more, as Jamie could observe. Some landed on his fur, but he shook it off gently. The snow was interesting, something so delicate that it would crumble with a touch. Jamie couldn't help but feel his tail wag a little. He sat down under a tree where there were less snow to look at the snowflakes fluttering around.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

it had been around a day since that disturbing encounter with the dark-furred male, and crëyr had long ago decided that she wouldn't let the memories get to her. after all, the prick's antics had been very foolish, and was not worth the tiniest sliver of her time. she wouldn't hesitate to pound the ugly f-tard's face to mush, though.

the grayscale female padded along the snow, her brow furrowing slightly, sorting out her thoughts. the only thing she was now worried about was if she was to ever meet him again, if he was to ever seek her out somehow and bring in a whole barrel of trouble. that would be against what she deemed would be fine.

her nose twitched as soft falling flakes of snow descended upon her silvery pelt— a new scent. there seemed to be a lot of new members around as of late, and of course crëyr followed the scent to see an amber-eyed male, seated beneath a tree, seemingly observing the area about him. his bright eyes were fixated on the snow, and the girl couldn't help but smile a little.

"the snow's fascinating, isn't it?" she made her way towards him, cerulean eyes regarding him curiously.

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
meh

The golden beta watched as snowflakes drifted down from the skies. Padding along the now falling snowflakes, he yelped as one of them touched his head, the cold soaking through his fur. He stared at the white flakes, wondering if they did anything else except for fall and cover the ground, making it harder for the wolves to stalk prey. Some playful emotion rose inside of him, he he stuck his tongue out, catching on of the flakes on it.

"Oof!" he drew back. Cold seeped through his legs, and he looked down just to realise the snow was building up on his legs. He shook it off, and with difficulty, padding along the snow. Flash decided a run would warm him up, so he bunched up his legs, and leaped out of the mound of snow covering him. Striding quickly across the white ground, he ran aross the territory, the wind whipping in his fur.

Upfront, he saw a figure standing alone around the borders, he slowed down, padding quickly toward it to join the figure. He watched as a silver figure approached it. Creyr? Or Shadow? He couldn't see who it was, due to the white snow blocking his sight. As he drew closer, he scented female scent, meaning it was Creyr. The wolf had Noctisardor Bypass scent on him, most likely a new recruit. "Hello?" He barked as he approached them.
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie was a bit startled by the female. He recognised her as someone important and bowed his head towards her. "Snow is a very delicate yet beautiful part of nature." He said, a smile on his face. It was prime time to make new friends here, and this wolfess seemed quite nice.

Another wolf approached them, covered in snow. "Hi!" Jamie said and bowed his head once again towards this wolf. He then realised that he hadn't introduced himself yet and did so. "My name is Jamie. It is very nice to meet you on this lovely snowy day." Jamie didn't mind introducing himself to these wolves, as they already seemed like family. The whole pack was his family, after all.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the brown-pelted male bowed at her, and crëyr felt a smile dawn upon her features. she wasn't used to really receiving beta respect, and every time it still seemed to kind of catch her off guard.

the male agreed to her, stating that he believed snow was indeed delicate and beautiful. the sterling outrider girl sat a fair distance from him, then, curling her fluffy tail around her paws. "it can be beautiful, delicate, and dangerous, really," she spoke, wondering about snowstorms and all that stuff. after all, they could bury fully-grown wolves under mounds and mounds of its white powder.

a familiar scent entered the scene just as flash, one of her besties, tumbled in. he uttered a greeting, seemingly disoriented, and crëyr laughed, at that. "hey, lash," she spoke, using her nickname for him.

the grayscale female then stopped to listen to the other male, who continued to introduce himself as jamie. "nice to meet you, jamie. i'm crëyr, this is flash, and we're the betas of the bypass."

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
The golden beta padded closer, and heard Creyr's words about snow. "True that." He muttered. The snow could cause an avalanche, hopefully not. Creyr than turned to greet him, using her nickname for him. Lash. Flash thought back to the time they had hunted down the doe together. "You better watch out, or else I might lash my tail in your face again."He grinned.

The male began to introduce himself, as Jamie. Flash took note of that. "Snowy day. Yes. Lovely? maybe not. It could cover the entire territory. " He joked slightly, as Creyr introduced who they were. "yeah, Like she said. I'm Flash, the beta male of the pack. Nice to meet you, Jamie."
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie smiled. It was fun to hang out with friends. The winter back in the flatlands were never cold enough to snow often. Jamie usually frolicked in the snow with his siblings, back when they were just pups. He would suggest doing that with the wolves, but they would probably think that he was immature and silly. Only pups would play around in the snow.
"What should we do today?" Jamie asked the betas. It was snowing, so there wasn't much to do. Jamie would usually stroll around the area, but it would be unwise to do that today. Much of the ground in front of the tree has already been covered with the flaky snow. Jamie wondered what else they could do, subconsciously flicking some snow off his tail. Some of it sprinkled onto the already snow covered Flash.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

following that, jamie continued to inquire them about what they were going to do next. crëyr didn't exactly have anything planned in mind, though she would be more than happy to do something with packmates and newfound friends.

she shrugged. "i would normally go for a hunt or a dip in the lake or something, but really i wouldn't mind. it's up to you guys. or since jamie's a newcomer, we could tour you around the place, or we could do something around in the snow."

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Jamie proceeded to ask what they should do, and Flash paused for a moment. Not work for a day? Not hunt or patrol? It seemed to wrong, it was winter and they should all work hard to survive it. But he had been working his ass off since the start of winter, maybe it was time to take a break. He canted his head and Creyr talked about some things he could do.

"A tour around the territory sounds good." He barked out. If it was just him and Creyr, they would probably hunt or maybe do something fun. But they had a newcomer, so why not show him around? It would be fun to see how good his tour guide skills were anyways. "What do you guys say?" The golden beta asked.
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie was thrilled. "Sure! Let's go now!" He said, tail flicking back and forth. He haven't had the chance to check out most of the area, but this would be a great opportunity. Jamie stood up excitedly, but bumped into the trunk of the tree behind them. The tree was small, still growing from being a sapling, so a bump from Jamie was a very hard blow. The snow residing on top of the leaves shook from the force and because of gravity, fell down. Unfortunately, two betas and Jamie were resting under the tree when this had happened, and the snow predictably fell onto the wolves, soaking them with cold.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

jamie sprung up enthusiastically, as if he had that pup energy concealed within him. crëyr couldn't help but laugh a little, for it was always nice to have a jokester around the bypass. he certainly would be useful when things got gloomy, and probably would be a great wolf to have around.

snow landed on her silvery fur, and this time she let it stay on. beckoning jamie forwards, she trailed a little beside flash before beginning to tell him of the bypass' lands. "our lands are protected with the looming mountains you can see around. you see, the treasure we now have is enclosed and concealed within this treasure chest. well, technically we don't have a key," and crëyr shrugged, smiling— "but we certainly have found our way in. we're now gonna show you..." she paused, wondering where they were currently at and where the nearest bypass landmark was. "divinum campi, which stands for divine plains. you'll immediately get there once you enter the bypass territory from the arch, and it's an awesome hunting ground!"

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
As Jamie shot up and back into the tree behind him, Flash rumbled slightly as the snow fell on him. He shook his fur, getting the snow on both his companions.He stayed silent as Creyr told Jamie about the mountain arch, and where they should go first. Regaining some of his childishness, he grinned at Creyr for a moment, before lashing his tail in her face and racing off.

"Race ya!" he called back, thinking of the last time they had hunted together. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Jamie had no idea where Divinum Campi was. He race through the snow, reaching the meadow and bursting into it. Immediately, he took a place at a low branch hanging off one of the few trees the meadow had waiting for the others.
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie was more than willing to race with his friends, but where was this meadow? "Wait up, Flash!" He tailed Flash but lost track of where he went. Then he slowed down and looked around. Jamie sniffed around for Flash's scent, and began to follow it. He could also see the tracks of the general direction Flash went. Jamie ran down the tracks, catching up to Flash at the meadow.

The meadow was large and flat. It would be easy to spot prey walking around here. Jamie assumed that under the thick snow, the grass was once soft and fluffy. It would be nice to rest here when spring arrives. Spring won't be here for a long time. Jamie pawed at the snow on the ground, breaking the layer of the powdery snow. The snow piled up into a ball of thicker snow.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

a strange grin fell upon the other beta's face, his green eyes sparkling. before crëyr knew what was about to come, she got a faceful of his annoying lashy gold tail as flash's high-pitched voice entered her ears, requesting for a race.

jamie had already zipped away when he shook her face clear of flash's tail-hairs. laughing as she raced after them, there was only a thought that registered into her head— why am i friends with this bunch? then it occurred to her that she was one of them, she was part of this bunch, she belonged to them. she'd wholly dedicated her heart to them, and wouldn't hesitate to jump in front of danger for them.

the grayscale girl ran her way to divinum campi, and when she got to the meadow, both her companions were already there. she skidded to a halt in front of them, settling beside flash. "so jamie, we like to hunt here. i can see a hare or two!"

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
He looked down in amusement as he watched jamie skid in after him, then Creyr. "What took you guys so long?" he asked in a amused manner, though it was more directed to Creyr. He grinned at her as she settled next to him, and quieted down as she told Jamie how they would like to hunt. "Do I not get an opinion in this?" he joked, before lashing his tail towards the back of Creyr's head.

"Come on Creyr. You know you've gotten use to it." he continued, before becoming more serious. "This meadow is often full of small prey, sometimes even big prey. It's a good hunting spot, I come here a lot." He told Jamie, as he leaped down from the branch. "Come on, we're wasting sunlight." He barked back as he started to stalk forward, his ears and nose alert of any prey scent.
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie happily followed his friends around. He sniffed the air and the scent of a hare registered in his head. He stopped and tracked the scent to a bush at a distance away. "Hey guys, there's a hare in that bush." Jamie whispered to the wolf nearest to him. His eyes were glued to that bush, wondering if the hare would come out. The betas would get to see how well he hunted, so Jamie better not mess this up. This was a good opportunity to impress them, so hopefully there would be more easy prey nearby in this meadow. It did seem like a bunch of little animals were lurking around, which was handy for the winter. With this much members in the pack, the cache should be well stocked for the cold months of the year. The snow drifted around in the gentle breeze, carrying the wolves's scent around the meadow. The snow seemed to have lessened from before and snow littered on Jamie's fur. He shook it off with a little shrug and began to move closer to the bush where the hare was.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

crëyr turned to the bush jamie had his eyes on, and noticed some rustling. the hare sure was under that bush, and as much as she wanted to leap on it herself, she held back. there were many other hares.

she followed closely behind as the amber-eyed male began to move towards the bush, but stayed back when he approached it further. it didn't need a trio of wolves to take a single hare down, so the sterling girl whispered, "you can get it, jamie."

she wondered if he would make a clean blow, though it wasn't really something that was her suit.

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Last round?

Jamie soon whispered that there was a hare under the bush. "No duh." Flash said before reeling back and observing. his hunting senses up he wanted to ditch the other two and go hunt a few hares on his own. But he stayed still, observing with narrowed eyes as he watched Jamie stalk closer. He gave a small twitch of disapproval when Jamie shrugged off the snow. Sometimes, the slightest movement can alert the prey.

Some time in between Jamie's slow stalking, Flash left the two, going to hunt on his own, he soon raced after another hare, deciding that stalking took too long for prey so small and managed to slam his paws into it's skull, cracking it. He smiled lightly at the clean kill, picking it up and tracking the other two by scent, wondering if Jamie had caught the hare or not.
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
yeah, last post from me?
Jamie stalked close to the bush and pounce on top of the hare, crushing its neck. It was a medium sized one, so making a clean kill was easy. He picked it up and headed back to where Crëyr was. "You can get the next one. Should we put this down in the cache?" Jamie said as he put the hare down on the snow powered ground briefly to speak. He looked around, but the other bright beta was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Flash?" Jamie was a bit sad that Flash didn't get to see his kill. Maybe he left because he thought Jamie was boring. He looked at the remaining beta, waiting for her to speak.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the amber eyed male moved up to the hare after a long period of stalking, pounced onto it and crushed its neck in. a clean blow. flash had gone somewhere else, she knew, probably to hunt himself. "dunno, he probably went to hunt for one himself."

she nodded at the hare jamie had placed onto the ground, at his words, and went to hunt for one herself, sniffing out another fat hare and crushing its skull, before they carried on to make their way towards the caches to place the food. the sterling huntress wasn't hungry, anyway, but she was content with how this had been a friendly and productive meeting.