Caught Red Handed
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah

After she woke up in the middle of the woods with Crescendo, she had decided that she need to do something. Something that didn't involve him. Little did she know that he was probably looking for her that very moment.

Her nose twitched as she tried to pick up the scent of prey near by. Coming up empty, she switched to her ears, them swiveling on top of her head like radar disks. She wasn't really that hungry, she just needed something to do, ASAP. After listening for a bit, she picked up the sound of light fluttering near by. Creeping slowly through the bushes, she spotted her target. A pair of pheasants were nestled in the undergrowth, squabbling among themselves rather loudly. Stupid birds.

She took a count to three then leapt, her paws pushing her off the ground and right into the pheasant's nests. While she had been aiming for both of them, one of the plump birds wriggled out of her grasp, squawking and flying away, leaving her with only one. But one was better than none. She picked up the dead bird and padded to a more comfortable spot before settling and stripping it of its feathers.
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
Without certain company, he felt he would wither up and die. So again, he went in search of it, nose and legs working automatically as he walked. His emotions ran rampant without his permission, new ones he had never experienced confusing and unsettling him. For Crescendo, girls had always been just for fun, but now something had clicked in his mind. Suddenly deciding that maybe seeing Kadence was not quite the best idea at the moment, his paw slipped down a hole and he vaulted forward, only to land...on something black and furry. Her scent shocked him, and he leaped off her like she was a bed of nails.

"Ohh...ummm...Oops?" He muttered pardons, silver eyes startled and vulnerable, something that almost never happened.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She looked up from her bird, still only half done with plucking it, when a familiar scent reached her nose. As soon as she smelt it, the owner of that scent was flying towards her, crushing her beneath him and making her let out a very unladylike Oomph as she got the breath nocked out of her. Feathers went flying everywhere as his thick black fur smothered her, turning her world dark.

As soon as he seemed to realize what he had done he leapt off her as if she was on fire. And she might as well been. Her eyes blazed and she let a growl, pissed that the time she had been trying to avoid him, he just had to come looking. But then she saw his eyes. They were vulnerable. He stuttered in surprise as he tried to make up for his fault. She had never seen him like this, never even thought he could look this way. Her snarl dropped as did her jaw as she just stared at him, completely lost for words.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Curse her. She, if only for a moment, had torn away at his dark armor, revealing a bit of weakness. He pulled it back up quickly, the moment of weakness covered up with a veil of darkness. She was staring at him open mouthed, and he felt alarmed and vulnerable all over again. But his held up his armor. "What? Is there something on my face?"

He pawed at his face, cleverly hiding it from her view for a moment. He looked back up at her. "Better?"
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
And it was gone, his cold attitude back in place. She quickly snapped her jaw shut as he pawed at is face, trying to cover up his mistake. A smirk lit her face as she knew exactly what she could do to get under his skin.

"Nope, it's still ther- Oh wait, that's just your face." she sneered coldly, her mood going from grumpy to bitchy in a matter of seconds. If he was going hid his feelings behind a nasty mask, then goddammit, so was she.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo's eyes widened. "Holy shit! Help me get it off!" He scrabbled madly at his muzzle, rolling on the ground. His frantic actions brought him close to Kadence's face, were he stopped and looked up at her for a moment. He paused, sincere, and the emotions came tumbling back. He sat, walls falling down once again. He opened his maw, shut it, opened it and... "IlikeyouKadence" he breathed in one word. His voice was stripped of all coldness, only emotions remained. His eyes widened for a second time. What was wrong with him? What had just happened? He was riding a roller coaster of emotion.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She tried not to laugh at his frantic struggling to get the non-existent thing of his nose, using both paws and falling onto the ground in front of her. When he was done scrabbling, he looked up at her and she realized the mask was gone. Raw emotion showed on his face as he stared at her and his next words showed just how honest he was being.

IlikeyouKadence.

I like you Kadence.

Once again her jaw dropped and her eyes widened at his words. He actually had feelings for her, real genuine feelings that had nothing to do with sex. This set her own emotions going crazy and she struggled to keep them locked up inside her head. Did she like him back? She thought she did, but she wasn't sure.

Who was she kidding, of course she was sure! Her own emotions mirrored his perfectly, but she didn't know if right now was the perfect time to tell him.

"I think I like you back." Too late. It slipped out and now there was nothing she could do but wait and see his reaction.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Couldn't wait! >D

To say that Burke was amused was an understatement. The large masked male had been casually walking through BlackFeather until he walked in on these two Lovebirds. His icy blue eyes didn't look as cold as they normally did. He had bet the other female briefly and he never really met the dark wolf. But what a silly love sick fool that one was. After their sweet sweet love confession, or well...His love confession Burke decided to reveal himself. He wasn't necessarily eaves dropping. The large male stood plainly in view.

Burke walked forward, docked tail held high. "I think I am melting with the bubbly warmth of love coming of you two," he stated. He looked at the younger girl skeptically. "Don't fall for the first one that fucks you the right way, doll. You better be sure before tying yourself to the wrong man," he barked out. Oh he was hilarious that pun had been a good one. Burke smirked at the black one. Burke was actually a really cool guy. If these two wanted to have a love fuck fest throughout BFW the male couldn't be less bothered. Although the older male just liked to tease. "Go you, though," he spoke to crescendo. "I might need to find my own female that will be ready at all times," He spoke out loud in thought.

The tank of a male then glanced over her. "Too bad. You got him to fall for you. Now you can't even try me again because Black Loverboy over here probably won't let me. Pity. Pity. And to think I was offering. How well we could have been together Kadence. You know it. Remember that one time. And there I thought you liked it. I was too big ey?," the male spoke, he was just messing around, which could be heard by his tone. He could be the girl's father age wise. Maybe Kadence liked to tease the other male too and would play along to get the black male jealous.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo's heart fell as her face expressed pure surprise and astonishment. But then...

"I think I like you back"

His heart soared again, and he gazed back at her with new emotion in his silver orbs. The flecks of amber became more prominent in them, and he smiled-a true, heart fel smile. "Then, I'm happy." He kissed her forehead, feeling completely unlike himself then he ever had before. And he was happy, happy that her emotions mirrored his.

And then the wolf came. Crescendo was silent, shocked at the sudden intrusion. He leaped to his full height, ears shoved forward and tail held high. "Fuck off" he snarled. The emotion on his face was wiped away, replaced again by the cold and darkness. His eye reverted to their hard silver, gold washed away. He didn't care that the wolf was teasing, he had just invaded the moment Crescendo let his defenses down. He would have none of it.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence watched as his expression got happier and happier until he licked her on the forehead and admitted it. Maybe he really was worth it. She was just about to lick his cheek in response when another voice entered the conversation. Her eyes widened in response to his crude words and suggestions that she had actually been with him. As if! His ugly ass was nothing she would ever want to touch.

She watched as Crescendo stood up to his full height, his ears back and his tail raised aggressively. The young assassin knew that both she and Crescendo were higher ranking then this monstrosity, yet he still had the idiotic to interrupt their conversation with rude statements.

If she had only met Crescendo once, that one encounter when she was just using him, then she probably would've sided with the huge grey beast just to make him jealous, but after what conspired mere seconds ago, she felt nothing but disgust towards him.

"As if I would ever even dream of touching your ugly old ass." she snarled, getting to her feet to stand next to Crescendo, her tail raised to match his.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke sighed when the two were obviously not in for any fun. The large grey wasn't even mildly interested in the black one trying to be all impressive. Although he didn't let his annoyance show. The amusement he had immediately turned off his maw. And there he thought he could have some genuine fun and laughs with his pack mates. They were all too serious and that was coming from Burke of all wolves. A blue eyed glance was casted over both of them with a light frown, he was just joking around trying to be nice in his own personal way.

His calm being returned. Burke wondered what the priestess would think of she knew about Crescendo fucking one that hasn't even matured yet. Burke instantly grew bored. She might not care. Or maybe she would. What if the female did get pregnant eventually, that would mean competition for Meldresi's own pups. Interesting thought. "Ah. Well I guess I offended both of you while that wasn't my intention?," the grey male stated in mild surprise. "Calm down. It was meant as a friendly banter. If I am old then you are calling the priestess disrespectfully old too. I don't go call you what the rumors say about you, Kandence," he returned. If these two couldn't even handle this friendly bantering of a packmate then they would have a difficult time coming up.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo's stance relaxed slightly, but his eyes still blazed. He bristled when Burke mentioned Kadence, and hard eyes bored into the grey's blue ones. "It's would be best if you left." Crescendo stated calmly. "I'm in no mood for your 'friendly banter'" He took a step toward the male, an odd protectiveness coming over him.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
If this was friendly banter, then what would happen if he was actually trying to cause trouble. She didn't like the way Burke was acting at all, and besides, he had totally interrupted them, and that was definitely not cool. But instead of snapping at him or telling him to leave like Crescendo did, she turned to her partner in crime, giving Burke on last smirk.

"Yeah, you probably should go, me and Crescendo have some, talking to get back to." she said, still smirking. With that she walked closer to Crescendo, her eyes sparkling with trouble. She leaned up to his ear and whispered something inaudible to Burke.

"You wanna have some actual fun?" she whispered slowly, punctuating her question with a light nip on his obsidian ear.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
SORRY YOU GUISE. I NEEDED SLEEP AND THEN A NEW SEMESTER STARTED AT SCHOOL. BACK NOW

Burke snorted. He wouldn't leave because he was told to leave. These pups. "Talking, yeah right," he returned. "I know that you will be tied to him soon enough," he pointed out. In one way. Burke didn't really want to stick around for any longer. He wasn't really in the mood to agitate these two anymore. His playfulness was vanished after they treated him so rudely. He was in such a good mood and now it was gone. He also didn't feel much like fighting his pack mates. They should be a unity. Close bunch of friends, right?

For the sake of future friendships and allies Burke was tempted to listen to them and just leave. But on the other hand... He could also pester them some more. Eventually the calm minded male decided not to. He watched the female turn closer to the similar coated male. His eyes rolled and started to move his body away from the two love birds.