Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It hadn't been long since his joining, but already the silver boy was doing well to settle himself into it. It was different from his birth pack, as none of his family was here, but he didn't mind all that much. He was starting anew, and wanted to make sure it worked out for himself. Still, he often found his mind wandering back to his homeland, to his family and the area they lived in. A part of him missed it, but the larger part of him was content with his new life. Being stolen from his home had seemed like such a terrible thing when it first happened, but after reaching the Wilds and meeting several kind beings, he wasn't so sure of that anymore. As his legs carried him through the territory, he was reminded of his inner thoughts and feelings towards the new land. It was unfamiliar still, but after spending more time and meeting more wolves, he was sure he'd be able to make enough of memories to make it seem as if he couldn't be anywhere else but there.

That was what Alastor planned to start working towards, too. Creating memories and growing better acquainted with both the land of his new pack, and the land of the surrounding areas. He would learn the paths to certain places, and of the other packs who lingered nearby. First, though, the Greek needed to reach the border of the territory and figure out just which way he planned to go after. His legs carried him through across the land, following the invisible path his mind created showing him where he'd come from when he first came to request to join.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
A set of fangs dripping with blood. A slash of a paw with razor sharp claws. A angry howl splitting into the night air. A shivering golden pup curling up as two older wolves attacked him.A grin of pure evilness. Flash shot up from his nest, panting heavily against his messed up nest of moss. He looked outside the den in the middle of two tree roots where he slept in the cold days and realised the sun had risen.

The golden beta proceeded to pad out of his den, shaking moss from his fur. Horror still pulsing through him as he made his way to the borders. It was too real, the nightmare. It was as if we was back at Evergreen forest, still under his "parents" ' abuse. Hoping a good border patrol would freshen himself up.

He continued along the scent line, when he realised another wolf had been here before him. He raced after the scent, noting it was a new Noctisardor Bypass wolf and smiled as he saw a figure near him. Maybe a new friend would cheer him up. "Hello?" He called out to the figure, hoping the other would hear him.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Having grown a decent bit closer to the border, the boy had started to think on what direction he would go. His thoughts hadn't had long to start before they were nestled in the back of his mind, and the argent lupine was turning to greet the sound of a voice. His eyes were met by a wolf with a pelt of gold, one he'd never seen before, but could tell from his scent he was apart of the pack. Having never held the desire to be rude during a first meeting, Alastor turned himself around in order to face the direction of the other male, and padded closer to him. His earlier destination had been temporarily forgotten, as he was much more concerned with meeting another member of his new home than of learning of the surrounding area.

“Greetings,” the yearling called back in return, stopping in his steps once he was close enough to the other to speak comfortably. “How might you be today?” The young flower boy was getting better with using the common tongue, rather than the one he'd learned before it. At first, such a task had not been easy, as it was merely out of habit that he spoke the Greek language, but now it was much easy to switch back and forth between the two when needed. It was helpful when encountering new wolves, as he could never be sure what languages any of them spoke just by looking at them. Something like that was surely impossible, unless, by chance, someone was born with an odd sixth sense.

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
The brown figure noticed him and seemed to break out of his daydream. He greeted Flash and asked how he was. "Hello, I'm Flash. The beta of this pack." He barked back, a smile coming onto his face. "I'm doing great. Thank you" He continued as he reached the figure, noting the pack scent was not as strong as his, but pretty strong compared to others.

"And you are?" he asked back, wondering what trades the male could be going for. Most likely Warrior, but Flash could always be wrong. The wolf has a tall built, which was good because of Noctisardor Bypass needed some strong wolves right now. "Where are you heading?" The golden beta asked, wondering if they could do a border patrol together.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The salutation he had given was answered with an introduction, and then words telling the boy that the other was well. Out of respect to his higher rank, and also out of greeting, the argent lupine gave a slight bow of his head. Once holding himself in the manner from which he usually did, the boy offered a smile to the older wolf. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” he said, his tail unknowingly swaying faintly. “My name is Alastor Vranas. It is nice to hear that you are well.” While they may never have met before, the yearling could not help but speak as if they'd known one another for ages. They were of the same pack, sharing a home, so the least he thought he could do was be kind—which was far from a rare thing.

He paused to consider the last question, not truly knowing the answer himself. “I was just going to head out and better my knowledge of the surrounding land,” the silver lupine responded. “But that, of course, can wait.” The choice between exploring the land outside his new pack and speaking with a member of said pack was a clear choice, as he would much rather grow familiar with those he was to share a space with than with a piece of earth that was not likely to go anywhere anytime soon. “Where you heading somewhere as well?”

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Sorry for the crappy post, I'm about to go to sleep

The silver male dipped his head in respect as Flash told him about how he was the beta of the pack. He proceeded to tell his name. Alastor Vranas. He seemed like the polite serious type, but maybe the pack needed more of those. Flash could be a jokester when he wanted, and Jamie was one too. Prehaps Alastor's arrival in the pack would be good news.

“I was just going to head out and better my knowledge of the surrounding land. But that, of course, can wait.” He replied to Flash's question about where he was going before proceeding to ask the same question. "Nope, I'm just going to do a border patrol, maybe hunt a bit. " Flash answered truthfully. "But maybe I could show you around?" He offered.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
If it was one thing the yearling couldn't get over, it was how kind everyone seemed to be. He'd yet to meet an unkind presence since arriving in the Wilds, and every member of his new pack he'd met were helpful in some way. Having already been given a small tour, and not wanting to derail the others original plans, Alastor slowly shook his head. “I will have to decline your offer,” he said. “Crëyr has showed me around some, and I wouldn't want to interrupt your patrol.”

Since the golden wolf was planning on doing a patrol, and the Greek was looking to find a different direction to go, an idea came to form in his mind. “If you'll have me, though, then perhaps I could assist you with your patrol,” the boy offered. He wasn't quite ready to leave the other after having just met him. To him, it came off as being rude, and possibly even ungrateful, and he believed himself to be neither of those things. This way, he would be able to avoid that, and would also be able to assist in something for the pack.

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Whoop, replying spree. @Alastor , sorry for the long wait. One more round?

Alastor declined his offer, telling him Creyr has already showed him around. "Of course, my lovely beta counterpart always beats me to meeting packmates." He grinned. Creyr was always the more social one, Flash tended to let wolves get more comfortable inside the pack before meeting them. But Alastor piped up again, saying that if he could join him on patrol. Flash grinned at him.

"Of course I would have you patrol with me." Flash laughed. "Two pair of eyes are better than one and I always enjoy company of another." he nudged the other male's shoulder in a friendly manner before setting off, continuing along the scent line. "Come on, we're might as well finish this as quick as possible." He called over his shoulder, shooting the other male a grin.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
No need to apologize, it's fine. One more round sounds good to me. :D

“She must he quicker than you, then,” he joked. It would have been difficult for Flash to have met him before she, he knew, for it had been Crëyr who told him of where the pack was. It had also been she who arrived with the leader when he requested to join, since he knew her and felt more comfortable with her there at that time. Sure, it very well could have been the male beta who had told him of the pack that day, but he just hadn't been quick enough. Alastor found some irony to that, as you would assume someone named 'Flash' would be quick on their feet, getting from one place to the next in a flash. Moving so fast was probably impossible, or dangerous if it wasn't, but either was the yearling was mildly amused by it.

The Greek boy was happy to be able to assist the other in a patrol, and followed after him when he started to move. His light blue eyes looked to as many areas as he was physically able to as they moved along, enjoying the time spent with another member of the pack. “Thank you for allowing me to assist you,” Alastor said, pulling his icy gaze from one direction to rest it on the back of the other man. The look did not last long, though, as his orbs were soon dragged away by his head to look out into the land that surrounded the pack's territory. He wondered what all lingered out there, as well as what all was to still be seen inside the territory.

159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Last post from flash

“She must he quicker than you, then,”Alastor said. Flash thought back to that one time he beat Creyr to a race (actually, he kinda cheated). "Nah, I'm faster. She's just more social. She meets everybody faster. I'm more anti-social." He called over his shoulder. It was kind of weird due to his name though. Nah, he was still probably faster than her, she just meet new members quicker than him.

Alastor followed him easily enough, saying something about allowing him to join. "It's my pleasure." He said, surprised at how polite the wolf was. Normal wolves were more causal. But Alastor seemed to be the sign of courtesy, inwardly he wondered if that was good or bad. But Alastor was a wolf and wolves were what they needed now. Brushing away his thought, he set to finish that border patrol that brought them two together.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
OOC: Thanks for the thread. c:

Alastor was slightly shocked to learn that the male wasn't as social as his female counterpart. To him, he seemed as if he was, but perhaps the boy had read into him incorrectly. Certainly wouldn't be the first time he had. Either way, he was still the brightly colored man, and still more social than the boy had been acting as of late. “You don't come off as being less social than her,” the Greek pointed out. When he imagined someone as being antisocial, even just slightly, his mind provided him with an image of a wolf huddled up somewhere. One that would hiss or something, maybe even scuttle away, if ever confronted with something that would make them socialize with another living being. His mental picture was a bit over the top, he would admit, but it didn't change him from not seeing his companion as being any less social than Crëyr.

The yearling had never once stopped to consider whether or not his way of acting and such could come off as being anything but casual. On the land that held his family, such a thing did not exist. Nearly everyone was as polite and formal as himself, turning such a way of life into being normal and casual. He had taken notice to how much more laid back many are in the Wilds, but couldn't bring himself to change, as it went against how he was raised. Alastor would continue to be as polite and such as he could, unless something or someone forced him to be anything but. With that resolution fresh in his mind, the boy continued on with the beta to finish up the border patrol. After, he gave his farewells and wandered away, off to find something else to occupy his time.