Blackfeather Woods Good Company
: )
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Burke perhaps?

Calipso was angry. Everyone she had met was either female, or a male loner. None had provided her with any good company, which for some reason the beautiful girl was craving. None of her usual tactics had worked, and she had not felt the touch of another since arriving in these woods. She was furious.

She skirted the outsides of a territory now, it's lands dark and quite. The occasional harsh scream of a raven punctuated the eerie silence, adding to the dark effect. She took bold, angry strides around the border, yellow eyes sparkling dangerously. Finally, once her anger had worn itself out, she lay at the base of a gnarled oak, thankfully with no snow at it's base. She stretched out her curvy body luxuriously, reveling in the weak ray's of dying sun that touched her golden coat.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke moved past the border in a casual trot. This usually happened when he was patrolling the borders. In this pace the large wolf could easily walk for miles and miles. The darkness of the woods soothed him greatly. The masked male felt that he was really becoming a member of the pack. Even though he did had his differences he might come around them soon enough. Since Kadence and Crescendo were fucking and Tanith and he also fucked it would make quite the pack. Everyone was fucking each other so it seemed.

The five year old then noticed a repetitive scent moving past one part of the borders. A soft sigh came of his lips. Would they never learn? Although this was a female. It might interest him more than some male. He quickly sniffed her out and let his blue eyes gaze fall on her. "You are not suppose to be so close by our border," the huge tank of a male spoke. His dominant stare looking down at her.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
She continued her stretch for a moment, then turned and faced the brute. It was quite a handsome one, she noted with glee. Huge, and built like a tank. The stubby thing on his rear could be better, however. Yellow eyes glinted as she spoke. "Oh, am I?" She stalked toward him, eyes scanning his body. She had seen handsomer, but he was in the category.

She smiled coyly up at the male, gracefully coming to a stop a foot in front of him and sitting. "Can I make it up to you?" she purred smoothly, in a voice she had perfected after months of practice. However, he didn't have to know that.
@Scarlett can you spree?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I can for a bit. It is midnight here, so until i fall asleep yes!

Burke watched the female. She reminded him a bit of Tanith. She was also not afraid to use her body against him. Unfair. The light dots on his brow raised briefly. he watched the pale wolf with the pinkish nose. Weird color. Her eyes were pretty though. "Yes you are," Burke returned. The male cold think of a few ways for her to make it up to him.

Slowly a wicked smirk turned on his lips. "What are you suggesting?" The tank would like to know what the female had in mind. He might even agree to it. A low hum came from his throat. He could also kill her like that dog. But then again, she wasn't stealing so Burke stayed 'nice' for now.
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Calipso grinned. He was taking the bait. The only problem was, would he stay on the hook? "I think you'll find that I am successful in many pursuits. One of which, you may just be interested in." she purred, this time seductively. She stretched, and lay on her side, every part of her underside visible. She gave him a coy look, though inside she was screaming for a touch, of any kind. "Can I offer you...my services?" she said in the same voice.

Golden eyes looked up into the males blue ones, keeping their fake gaze of innocence. A complete contrast to her words.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke wasn't falling for anything. He could tell her to go away but his suspicion was deemed right. The female was practically begged for him to take her. She was exactly like Tanith. On the one hand he would like to take this female. But that wouldn't make her learn a good lesson. If she would come to the borders it would mean she would get fucked, which probably will be a positive thing. She needed to learn to stay away. If she wanted his services she could join, and fight with Tanith over him.

Burke slowly grinned. "Such a little slut for me, I see. What if I decline?," he murmured, clearly teasing. He wondered what the female was planning. Would she really come here just to find a male that would have her?
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Calipso's eyes turned frigid for a brief second, barely noticeable except to someone who knew her well. "If you decline, then I will simply take my services else where. Sadly, however, there are few who deserve them." If the male wanted to play this game, so would she. As long as she got out of this alive, she would do almost anything.

Her head was lifted of the cold ground as she looked at him. She smiled, inviting, coy. Her coat was picked out by a few rays of the dying light, soon, they would be gone.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke saw how the female wasn't pleased with how this was going. "Well that is technically what I want. I want your whoring ass away from Black Feather Woods,' he stated. His blue eyes falling on her. A slow grin came upon his face. "But I am flattered I am one of these males you deem right. I might accept your offer. If you will never return. I wouldn't want to reward you for bd behavior. Very bad behavior."

Burke's grin slowly turned into that wicked one again. His stump of a tail was up right and without realizing the male made himself even bigger to become more dominant.
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
The dominant stance this male held gave her an idea. Quickly, she darted to his feet, where she lay, belly up, in an submissive posture. Still making sure everything was visible, of course. "Oh great lord, I am humbled in your presence. I promise to never return to your dark lands." she growled seductively.

Her tail waved slowly from side to side, enticingly wafting her scent into the males face. She looked up at him with doe eyes, slightly fearfully. She was a very good actor, she congratulated herself.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke frowned then the female moved. Slowly his frown turned into actual laughter. It had been awhile since he actually laughed that hard. The large male needed a few seconds to return his previous calm stance. "You are hilarious," he murmured. She was a good actress, oh yes. He almost fell for it, but a confident female like her would never act this way.

"You really want it bad do you?," he asked, challenging her. The male then moved forward and nipped her to get the female back on her feet. Maybe it was because Tanith had sated him and that was why he wasn't biting. "I am not going to reward you for being on our border."
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Calipso was running out of options. His nip sent her to her feet, were she stood, unsure whether to leave or not. "If you're not willing, I can always find other...suppliers." She purred, though only halfheartedly. So she would get away, it seemed. Though with not quite all she had come for.

The wolves here where just no fun, she thought dejectedly. She took a few steps away from the border, before sitting. She looked at him, almost expectantly. She would give him a few more moments before going.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke kept his blue eyes on the female. "Yes, you could. But not on these grounds. Unfortunately for you I have been sated by one of my pack mates. I am not going to reward you for being bad. If you had been here two days prior I might have. But now. You don't get anything," the grey male smirked. He just wanted to see her reaction. Hopefully she would just leave otherwise he might have to hurt her.

Burke wondered what he would have done if she wasn't on BFW grounds. He would definitely bred her. He couldn't deny a willing female but here on his pack's lands he had to. The priestess was always watching.
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Calipso sighed softly. So she wouldn't get the touch she craved, but most importantly she had escaped with her life. "Sucks for you, then." With a final toss of her elegant head she turned on her heel and waltzed off slowly, defiantly. it seemed she would have to wait, but hopefully not for long. She must visit other packs soon...

The fae looked over her shoulder at the male, even though the were only a few feet apart. She twisted quickly again, continuing, tail raised and ears shoved forward, for what, she did not know.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Thank you for this <3 Sorry burke didn't want her :P

Burke slowly grinned. "Ahh. nope. You are the desperate one here," he called out after the female. The large brute was sure to follow her until she left their borders. Burke was not going to accept her slipping into their territory. Once she was really gone Burke returned to his patrol. He should really visit Tanith later today.

A smirk come upon his lips. Oh yes, he definitely would. For now he had to focus on protecting the borders.