Blackfeather Woods The Big Bad Wolf
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Mar, would you please put @Burke in here so he can show little Damien how to be a big bad wolf not that his dad bitched out?
Also, our theme song: link

---------------------------------------------------- o ----------------------------------------------------

The last two days for the eldest pup had been the most lethargic and relaxing in his life, and that's saying something. Damien was the most sluggish and lazy pup in the brood, and it was clear that he enjoyed it. But the morning came one day in which Meldresi decided it was time to leave the den once again, and so the pup was forced to pause his laziness schedule to follow the sneaky bitch and solve the big mystery once and for all. Why did mom insist in leaving them? What on earth could be more important than her children?? It was a tough one.

Damien tried to be as silent as possible to keep a low profile, but he just wasn't good at it. Besides, it was too hard to walk of the snow to go around unnoticed. He had to jump in order to advance, and it was both tired and inefficient. He was about five minutes away from the den when he decided he deserved a good rest, and rest he did, laying on the cold ground, panting heavily with his belly pointing at the sky.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
OMG YAAAS. One Burke coming right up! I was actually having a starter in my drafts for DamienxBurke. That song is hella annoying xD I think this is their team song. XD
"Let's get down to business.. to defeat... SCCCCC." Whaha. So excited for this.

Burke knew those small squeaking critters of Meldresi and Bane would start popping up soon. The only thing tolerable about the pups would be that they were 50% Meldresi. Last night the snow had been really coming down though the thick canopy of branches. It seemed that the snow had become so heavy on top of the trees it all came down last night. Since Burke was one of the largest males of the pack, this feet of snow as not something that he needed to tackle. Although, it did slowed down the large tank of a male.

Burke was heading towards the border for his daily patrol when he almost stepped on a fat ball of fur. Instantly he knew that he had encountered one of Meldresi's young. He smelt like her too. He moved his nose down and sniffed over the small puddle. The pup was really small compared to Burke's size. He wasn't very fond of someone else's pups but it was one of the priestess pups so that was what currently saved his ass. "Get back up. You can't just lay around," he instantly commented. "You want to be a strong warrior or not?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
LOL Burke will make a man out of Damien :')
Oh, and sorry for the holdup :o

It tickled when the large beast sniffed all over the pup's body, and although he couldn't resist the giggles at first, his expression soon flared with displease. He got up with an awkward jump and flashed his sharp piranha-like fangs to show just how displeased he was.

"Dameen is-stong waliah!" he stated with a buzzing growl. How could the bigger one not know that? Hadn't he seen the way he always kicked his brother's ass? The thing was, unfortunately for Burke, that the shadow pup was also 50% Bane.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke definitely will! haha. please, don't sweat it! :)

The large male was not impressed by the set of giggles coming from the pup. His paws were almost bigger than him, okay that was a lie, but still, it felt like that. He was not the man to be around young often. Burke had already lifted his muzzle before the pup could even reach it. Of course that didn't mean his paws and legs were safe. Burke's paw moved forward to unbalance the pup. "Don't think so, Squirt. You're weak," he returned.

Burke knew that the pup wouldn't stand a chance against a push like that. Surely it wasn't too rough that his ribs would break, but it was targeted to unbalance the pup. His blue eyes looked down, one brow raising.

Slight PP by saying that Burke pushed Damien over but I figured he wouldn't stand much of a chance? :O I can change it! :3
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
That's alright ;)

The gigantic paw of the beast was more than enough to bowl him over with a push. A pitchy "Baw!" escaped the pup's mouth as he hit the ground, but soon he was up again and he was ready to attack the grey beast's paw. His little claws and tiny fangs were already pretty sharp, and he was getting quicker with time, but Burke was old and experienced, it would be easy for him to dodge the black rage-ball or even tackle him to the ground once again.

Damien had been an aggressive pup since day one, and the brawls with Cicero (and some with Potema too) had been very useful for him. But his siblings were a fair match. Damien attacked nonetheless, focused solely on Burke's "mean" paw and determined to tear it to pieces.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Damien so cute <3

Burke grunted lowly when he felt those damn sharp teeth in his front paw. He hadn't really thought of the fact that the pup would 'attack' him in return. Maybe the little one had some fight in him after all. Burke looked down and quickly plucked the pup from his own paw by grabbing his scruff. Burke walked to a pile of deeper snow and let the pup fall down. He would make a soft landing due to the snow. Yet, it would be a challenge to climb his way out of there.

The masked male grinned. Okay, he might be enjoying this. "Don't bite the older and respected ones. They might be useful someday," he spoke in return, sounding high and mighty when he did.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Even when the grey beast took him by the scruff, the shadow pup didn't let go off the paw for as long as he could, and when he did, he kept kicking the air, battling with Burke until he was dropped on the snow.

It had been a stormy night, and a lot of snow had fallen on the dark forest's grounds, so when the pup landed on it he got trapped several inches deep in it and he was unable to move too much. "No! Stap!" he yelled, and he struggled to get loose, but there was too much snow for him to handle. There was nothing he could do to escape, he was at Burke's mercy. That didn't stop him from growling though, and he did, loud and fierce, the pup snarled and barked at the bigger male. Bold, challenging. Who did he think he was!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The large masked male looked down at the small ball of fur. His blue eyes were surprisingly mild, they weren't that annoyed or cold looking anymore. His calm demeanor radiated from his body. It was something the hotheaded pup could learn. "Respect someone older than you. Don't bite them. I will bite back." The biting back was a figure of speech. The large male wouldn't bite Damien, he would think of ways to stop the pup. If he was going to bite him again, Burke would drop him back into the snow to cool off.

"Do you want to learn or not? Want to be a good fighter?," the tank of a male asked the youngster in the pile of snow. "I could teach you, but you will have respect for me. Otherwise you get more timeouts."
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Once again, the bigger male didn't quite respond to Damien's expressions as he expected him to. The snarls and barks didn't seem to make any effect on the grey beast and Damien was starting to feel a little confused. Who was this guy?

"Dameen is a beeg waliah, you's mean!" he shouted losing his breath, the struggling to get out of the snow was taking up a lot of energy from the pup and he was getting kinda tired. "Dameen move! Help Dameen!" the pup instructed after a while of more struggling. His face turned desperate, he was going to cry if the grey monster didn't get him out of the cold snow, and Damien crying was't a good thing.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at the struggling pup, that would teach him. The masked male grind slightly as the pup was growing tired. Burke knew not to be too harsh on babies, they tried out quickly but he would need to learn to respect an older wolf like him. In a few years he would be an elder. When the pup cried for help Burke reached for his scruff and grabbed him. Instead of placing him in the cold now he started to carry the pup to a snow-free spot.

It only took a few minutes before they reached one. The male placed the black pup at his feet. "There. I saved you. Be respectful next time or I will put you back in the deep snow," the large male pointed out. His nose moved over his black coat.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Alright I'm here!!

Although reluctantly, Damien allowed the male to lift him from his cold imprisonment, fearing that if not him, no one would ever get him out of that place. His energy was now low, and his body temperature had dropped significantly. It came only naturally that the pup's body started shivering, violently and a bit disturbingly, he'd need an immediate warmup or the cold would kill him.

Damien kept his mad face all the way since the grey beast pulled him up, and when he was dropped in a snow-free clear, it remained, judging and severe. Burke had been a meanie so far and Damien wasn't contented with him, but there was something about him that made the pup feel an urge to attack. Too bad he wasn't in good condition for another wrestle.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Oh my now Burke has to be kind xD

After the male placed the pup down he noticed how bad it was shivering. Crap. He didn't want Meldresi to bite of his balls for killing one of her pups. The tank of a male reluctantly moved closer to the pup. He started to lick his fur dry too. At least his squeaky voice was silent. The older and calm wolf tugged the pup close to his thick and warm grey fur. Even with that scowl on his face Burke had to admit that he looked rather adorable.

It would be spring soon, a far better season than winter. The cold would harden the pups though. Damien would know what winter would be like. "Do you want me to bring you back to your den?," the man returned. "Or do you want to see what real warriors do?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Hahaha suffer baby!

For as much as he hated it, the charcoal pup allowed the grey beast to lick him dry and warm him up with his own body temperature. He didn't want to die, and he was smart enough to know that if he didn't pick up his warmth it would only be a matter of time to freeze to death.

Burke spoke to him, offered him an adventure against the option of going back to mommy and the den's warmth. A tough decision. But it was too hard to resist the offer, Damien was an adventurer by nature, and being a warrior sounded pretty cool from what he'd heard mommy talk. The pup looked over his shoulder towards the den, evidently suffering from a deep internal trouble, it was a big decision to make "You pwomise no snow." Damien finally demanded with a frown.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Good development for Burky :D

The large male made sure the pup was back to full temperature. He even made sure the charcoal pup stayed snuggled against his fur. The masked male laughed. "Well, you do have to walk through some snow," he returned. "But I won't place you in cold snow. If you don't bite me. I'm a packmate. Your protection. It is not polite to bite me,' the older male returned to the cub. He seemed to understand his sentences.

Burke nosed through the pups fur. The little man was really scenting of him now, rather than Meldresi. He had licked the cub clean after all. Burke stood. "Ready, Soldier?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Same over here :P

Damien heard the grey's response, not quite the one he wanted, but it was a good answer however. He promised that there wouldn't be more cold from there and that he would show him how to be a warrior, it was a promise, and Damien trusted promises, Burke seemed to be truthful with his words.

The frown that grimaced the cub's face turned to a gleeful smile when Burke made his promises, and his black little tail swayed in agreement. "Awright!" he yelped and jumped to Burke's side, ready to follow him. "Wha warriahs do?" the pup shrieked, excited to see what was ahead of them.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
These two will learn a lot from each other I believe!

Burke snorted when the pup went from grumpy to excited. It seemed that Burke's warmth had also warmed up the little warrior. The masked male stepped forward when the pup was ready to follow. "A warrior protects his own land," the male spoke. "This is our land and if there is someone who isn't in our pack they need to know that we don't want them here. Those you can bite, really hard," Burke hummed.

He walked towards the border. Maybe there would be some mindless wolf that Burke could chase of. "A warrior also fights in wars. Currently we are at war with Swiftcurrent. Do you know what a war is?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Aww they'll be BFFs <3 (BEAST friends froever)

"Warriah procts on land" Damien repeated to make sure the info stayed where it should, in his head, and closely followed the grey beast to adventure. Burke talked about biting, and the cub's ears instantly pricked up in excitement with a malicious grin on his face and a wagging tail behind him. That's all did. Biting. It was so much fun. "When Dameen bite no-pack?" the pup asked impatiently as he jumped up to place his small paws on the bigger male's marked shoulder.

Later on, when the grey beast spoke about war, a concept he'd heard from mommy, Damien's attention was fully focused on Burke's face, with wide open eyes and open mouthed. That was what warriors were for, weren't they? That's the part he wanted to hear the most about. "War when Cis bite Dameen." he concluded, completely confident on his words, and adding a frown at the end. Cicero... That little bastard would know who's boss one day.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I think I died of cuteness. Burke will like Damien xD I also think Sebastian should see Burke and Damien together when Damien is older. >D (I feel so evil xD) Also! Maybe Burke can drag an NPC wolf loner onto BFW lands for Damien to chew on?

Burke nodded in approval when the pup repeated him. The male stopped walking when the pup jumped up against his shoulder and had his paws where his mother placed his mark. The wagging tail was cute. Burke then realized he was smiling, he would need to stop that and keep his calm. "Well, we need to find a wolf who is trespassing. A wolf that isn't of Blackfeather and too close to our lands. Lets sniff one out you can bite! Use your nose," Burke encouraged. Maybe the pup would at least find a trail.

The large grey male continued walking towards the border, softly chuckling when Damien spoke that it was war when Cicero would bite him. That sounded Bane related. "Oh yes. You show Cicero who is boss," Burke returned. He encouraged pup fighting, it would prepare them for hunting and fighting later in life. Especially the two boys. Burke didn't meet Potema as of now. He should, soonish. "Do you smell someone you can bite?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Yes that sounds interesting! (both of your suggestions xD)

Damien followed the instructions to the letter. He placed his nose on the floor and started sniffing all over the place, not sure of what he was looking for, but still doing it determinately. He wanted to find one of those trespassers Burke was talking about, and when he did he would inflict some heavy damage with his teeth.

There was nothing. Not at least for Damien's developing sense of smell, so he looked back at Burke, expecting to get new instructions. "No Teapassin'..." the pup reported with sad eyes. He really wanted to bite someone!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Dragging a wolf on BFW lands it is! :D I am sure these two have more threads anyways! :D it is late edit typo's tomorrow xD

Burke watched the eager pup sniffle around the border, the pup was right. No one was trespassing today. Burke also didn't want to disappoint the youngster. What if he told his mother that he had been bad at teaching him. He had to get some life prey. And with that the male meant some loner wolf that was currently too closer by. "Okay, Sit. Burke is getting trespasser."

Burke galloped over the border and started to sniff out for some wolves. He had to go out of the dark forest to find a wolf. It was a lanky coywolf male that seemed to tremble when he saw the large male. Burke grinned devilishly. "I need you. Better follow me if you don't want to die." If only the male knew that it would be his death anyways. If Damien managed to kill this trespasser, then Burke would have made the pup's day, no week. Maybe he would even make the pup's month. Burke chased the lanky coywolf to the border, biting him when he wasn't quick enough.

It had only taken 10 to 15 minutes for Burke to return to Damien, the coy wolf bleeding a bit already. "Damien! Trespasser! Get him!," Burke encouraged, not realizing he called him Damien instead of Squirt or other nickname. "Give him your deathliest bite!" Burke basically let a toddler murder some stranger, what a day.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry, short awkward reply, I just want to catch up and maybe archive some old threads...

Damien simply sat and waited when Burke instructed him to do so, looking exactly the way Burke disappeared in the distance. "Gett'n teapasser!" the little shadow repeated with a devilish grin.

The company Burke brought back with him was a skinny specimen, quite different from what Damien was accustomed to see, and he seemed pretty damn scared. Burke gave new instructions - bite - and Damien, being a good student, did just as he was being told. He snarled and barked all the way from his standing post to right under the coywolf, and when he got there, not minding the hybrid's efforts to get away from the dark beast, started biting all over his legs, drawing an impressive amount of blood. "Teapasser bad! Away teapasser!" he shouted all the while, but his efforts would never be enough to kill the poor bastard. He would most likely be unable to walk for a while... That, of course, if Burke forgave his life...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I will wrap this up and archive it! <3

Burke couldn't help but grin. It was adorable how Damien was attacking the coywolf. Every time the lanky half wolf would jump away, Sebastian would growl. He didn't want to damage or step on Damien. "Harder! At the back, there are the muscles. Rip them apart!," he instructed. He stopped the halfling from running again and then let Damien have his fun with the scared other. Eventually Burke jumped the Coywolf and bit his throat in front of Damien, giving him his first kill in front row seats. He could watch the life get drained from the other. 

"You successfully killed a trespasser. Good job," he praised and then let the dead boy lay there. He grabbed Damien by his scruff. He would get the pup home where he could rave over the trespasser he killed. It was getting late and he didn't want to worry Meldresi.