Greatwater Lake she was covered in leather and gold
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
for @Kadence !

Outlaw had ventured back from the fight alongside the king against the perverted jerk, back towards the east. He needed to get back to the dog camp. Today he came across a very big lake. He walked up to it, and gently touched it's surface, watching the ripples spread a ways before they died. Outlaw sat down among a few reeds next to the lake. He looked into the water with an admiring grin at his reflection. "You are one handsome devil, Outlaw." He said to himself, raising a dull claw to point at his reflection. Lifting that paw up to his face, he smoothed back some ruffled black fur. He stood and turned, looking in his reflection to check his dark cape was okay. Well, it had that long thin scar, but besides that, it looked fine. He sat again, then bent to take a drink from the water, his haunted brown eyes closing.
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
This particular day, the young assassin had ventured away from the musky gloom of Blackfeather with the intent on discovering more about the wilds. She had traveled for a long time, all through the night and finally, as the rising sun was tinting the fog pink, she came across something that interested her.

It was a lake, but it was enormous. She had never seen the ocean so she had nothing to compare it too, but to her, it was the biggest body of water she had ever seen.

Her paws wet from the morning dew, she padded closer to the surface, looking at it in awe as it became a perfect reflection of the changing sky. But then something interrupted her view. Ripples spread across the glass like water, fanning out from a place further down on the shore. Kadence's bright eyes followed the ripples until they came to an odd black and white creature. She cocked her head and studied it. It looked sort of like a wolf, but its fur was very different. She didn't approach it, not knowing if it was hostile or not.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
He felt eyes on him. Maybe it was because he was staring at his reflection... No, that couldn't be it. He lifted his head, his haunted brown eyes flickering across the lake around all sides. His eyes flitted back to a curvy shadow. What's that? He got up, and began to walk around the lake's edges. Soon he was just a few yards away. It was a dark canine, but not like himself. Piercing yellow eyes, scarred and rugged, and pointed ears that stuck up. And beautiful. His brown eyes moved across her body, admiring each subtle curve and dark edge. His eyes hesitated near her hips, but in one quick motion shot up to her face. And younger than him, it looked! Finally not some oldie. He didn't care how much younger, this chic was hot, and he wasn't gonna leave until he got his way or was forced not to. A thought flickered across his mind of approaching the way Burke had- but quickly vanished. If you wanted to get lucky with some chic, that wasn't the way to go about it. "Hey..." He purred, his voice filled with pleasure. "I'm Outlaw. What's yours?" He asked, calming himself. Outlaw wanted to add gorgeous or sexy onto the end, but held back. If she was taken, this wouldn't be as easy as just some flattery. He'd have to earn her over.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She watched the strange wolf-like creature as he finally seemed to realize she was there and walked over to her, not bothering to hide the way his eyes flicked appreciably over her body. She let a smirk grace her features as she met his eyes. He wasn't so bad looking himself. Sure, she didn't quite know what he was, but he was still handsome. His voice drawled out and she could tell he wanted to say more but held back, only asking her name.

"Kadence." she replied, her stance not aggressive at all, leaning more towards friendly. Her bright eyes scanned over his features, his slightly flopped over ears, his strong build even though it looked like he hadn't eaten enough in weeks. Her eyes flicked back up to his face and she gave him another smirk. "What brings you out here?" she questioned, though she really wasn't that interested in his answer.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
"Lovely name, Kadence.." He said. Truth be told, according to her appearance, Outlaw would've called anything a beautiful name. She could've of said she was Buttface, and he'd say, lovely name, Buttface. Because he was just trying to subtly earn her favor here and there. "I am exploring. I'm new to these lands, so I'm mapping them out for myself." He told her. Although his ragged pack was nice, he didn't always want them by his side. He would even get sick of the king himself if he had to stay with him long enough.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
His subtle flattery made Kadence's eyes sparkle with amusement as he told her she had a lovely name. He then went on to explain that he was just exploring the lands, mapping them out. She still couldn't quite figure out what he was, but she figured she could have some fun with it. If the look in his eyes was hinting at anything, it was that this wolf-ish creature was trying to get something out of her as well.

She sat down in one fluid movement, turning her head to look out over the lake, the rising sun turning her midnight fur an almost purple color. She turned her gaze back to him, giving him a slight smile.

"It is a lovely view, isn't it?" she purred slowly.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
Although he turned his head towards the sunrise, his haunted and wanting brown eyes continued to flicker back to her. Her fur seemed like a deep purple when touched by the sun. Beautiful. How ironic she would ask about the lovely view, if she couldn't really see it. "Yes, just lovely." He purred softly, his eyes all for the shadow yearling. Too bad she couldn't see it for herself. Well, unless she looked in the water. He lowered his head, lapping up some water, before turning back to the sunrise, though his eyes still settled on Kadence.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She felt her smirk widen as she heard him reply, his voice full of want already, his eyes fixed on her instead of the sunrise. She watched him drink a bit of water before pulling her gaze away to look back at the purple and pink sky. She felt his eyes on her but she kept her gaze away.

"It's rude to stare, you know." she teased, still not looking at him. This game would be fun after all.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
He grinned sheepishly when he realized she knew that he liked her. "What? I can't help it, it's a beautiful view." He said, gazing fondly at her. He smiled at her, but respectfully turned his head towards the sunrise and focused on it instead, his brown eyes taking in the early light. It was indeed very beautiful, the colors of a sunrise. But in Outlaw's opinion, nothing could beat the midnight fur and golden eyes of Kadence.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She gave him an honest smile as he admitted to it but turned his gaze to the lake as if to avoid staring any longer. He seemed different then other males she had met. He was actually trying to be nice to her, not just dominate her. Her eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief as she turned her gaze from the lake back to the black and white male. "Well I'm glad you like what you see. I don't get compliments often." she replied, her words a complete lie, but he didn't have to know that.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
His eyes widened and he glanced sideways at her. "Really? I don't see why not. You're frickin' beautiful." He told her with a soft wag of his tail. His brown eyes turned to the sky once more, though an image of her was burned in his mind in a good way. He smiled faintly. "And a beautiful girl deserves a handsome dude." He hinted, reaching up to smooth back the fur on his head. His brown eyes had trouble staying on the sunset and fought not to dart over to her. Her with her dark fur, smooth curves, piercing golden eyes. Frickin' Beautiful.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She gave him a smile, not a smirk, but a smile at his words. She had actually never been told she was beautiful, and it made her feel a little fuzzy. All she had ever been told was that she was hot, or sexy, or fuck ready. Never beautiful. That was a whole different kind of compliment.

"Well, now that you say that, you are pretty handsome yourself." she replied, echoing the word he used with a smirk, her tail matching the beat of his as she turned her head from the darkening sky to face him again.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
[size=x-large]Outlaw could see her smile just barely in his peripheral vision. You're doin' great, bro! Keep talkin' like this and she'll be crushing on you in no time! He thought to himself with a small smile. When she told him he was handsome, he blushed under his fur and stared at his paws. "Oh, well, uh... Thanks!" He murmured shyly, his tail wagging. She thought he was handsome! He felt her gaze return to him, and he turned his head to look at her. "Hey, it's rude to stare." He teased playfully to her with a smile, his eyes [/size][size=x-large]meeting hers.[/size]
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
A smile widened on Kadence's face, a rare occasion for the dark teen. Her eyes sparkled happily as she let out an airy laugh at his playful jab. "You got me there." she admitted, her tail thumping in rhythm with Outlaws. Being around him was so different then being with Crescendo, and she liked it. It was so much easier, more fun.

"But you can't say there aren't girls falling all over you most of the time." she continued their playful banter, a smile still firmly on her face.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
He laughed lightly when she replied, his tail thumping on the ground. He frowned slightly at her next words though. "Actually... I probably would, if I always lived out here. But I was stuck in a cage the majority of my life in a terrible facility. It was hard to socialize and enjoy time with anyone when there were iron bars and walls between you." He murmured, sounding slightly depressed. He glanced down at legs scarred by his own fangs before looking back up at her, which brought back a small smile to his face. "But at least I can enjoy time with you, right? No iron bars here!" He chuckled, waving his paw in the air between them as if checking for bars. Out the corner of his brown eyes he could see the sun, almost gone on the horizon, as the daytime said its goodbyes.