Great Bear Wilderness Deep at night within the woods
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small] @Mara somewhere near the borders, but not on them. sorry for the delay.[/size]

It was with renewed vigor, and fervor that Sitri traversed the borders. He tore up the ground, like the monster he was. Hulking muscles upon stiff neck, and bristled hairs. Large paws taking up the ground beneath him. Mara, the traitor though he had never met her, she had been coming back to the pack. He had heard the rumors of it. She had even tried to sway, their own against each other. If he had half the chance, he'd kill her. He wondered if she would be afraid, or if she would take it bravely.

She may even best him, who really knew. He stood still, muscle bound body held tightly, red eyes gleaming. The saliva and bloody copse that was usually visible hanging in strands down his muzzle. He licked his lips, the white tips of his fangs gleaming in the waning light. It was darkness falling, and he was at home among it's shadows.
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
I totally forgot about this, so sorry!

She felt even more rebellious tonight then usual. She prowled through the shadows around the borders of the spine, a smirk on her face. She would do some major damage tonight, she could feel it in her bones. Thankfully the wind was blowing her scent away from the border, in the process bringing a scent of a Ouroboros spine warden straight to her.

She padded silently through the darkness until his hulking figure came into view. Her eyes sparkled like flint in the darkness, as she watched his figure. He looked pissed, his eyes narrowed. Little did she know, he was one of the most loyal warriors of the spine. Maybe this was were she would do the damage. He already had a collection of scars, she would just be adding to them.

She sat down in the shadows, wrapping her crimson tail around her paws, a smirk lifting the corners of her lips. "What crawled up your ass and died?" she called out in a sarcastic voice.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri's eyes lowered and a snarl ripped forth from his maw and he stalked towards her. He wasn't playing around, she was too close to his borders and the tone was ridiculous.

If I were you, I would leave before I rip your throat out. He snarled again, a growl ripping from his throat and making his body vibrate.

She may think she'd be adding scars, but it would be nothing ot the scarred male. He would take them and give them back and not utter a single cry. If she was hoping to have him cry, or win this fight she would be sadly mistaken. It was that simple, the guard hairs rose along his back as his hackles rose. His tail curled up over his back in dominance and anger.
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
He snarled and whipped around, his angry gaze landing on her as he snarled loudly. Quickly she noticed the scar on his eye that mirrored her own with freakish accuracy. As she looked him over more carefully, still not moving a muscle, she noticed that there was an odd resemblance between them. They both had russet fur, haunted eyes and bared the scars of war. Only his red eyes were full of hate, while the storm in her silver orbs had calmed, leaving only a sea of silky grey, cold and emotionless.

She twitched her ears and met his eyes, tilting her head to the side a mere centimeter. "Is that so?" she replied, her still form cloaked in shadows, still a safe distance from the mad beast.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The she wolf may be drawing parrallels, but Sitri noticed nothing of the sort. If she looked closer, she would see that he had more scars than she could imagine. And that was just on his face, ears, tail, legs alone. That didn't count his back and beneath his fur.

A dark guttural laugh left the scarred slave's chest. He lowered his body and rushed forward, straight towards her. He told her he would rip her throat out, he had warned her. Now it was up to her to take tail and run, or fight back.

Yes that's so He snapped at her, hoping to chase her away. He would fight to his last breath, if he needed too.