Ouroboros Spine Hello there
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Gaiban sorry so short.

Sitri strode down from the mountain's craggy top. His eyes gleaming their red beams. He looked around trying to pin point, some sort of small game. There was low meat in their caches, and he wanted to fix that. He was an aspiring gamekeeper as it were anyway. Tilting his head, he touched his nose to the ground, and followed a silent scent. He moved a tattered ear forward and backward.
43 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Don't worry about it. also, due to past threads, I have to pp a bit, if not, I risk Gaiban's position in the pack.

Gaiban was accompanying Sitri on his hunt. The caretaker refused to be around him, so he had been stuck with this wolf. The white-furred boy didn't complain, though. He hoped he could learn some hunting skills from this scarred wolf.
"Are we there yet, Sitri? Gaiban nagged. He was ready to rest. When he was following Sitri down the mountain, he had tumbled.

Gaiban knew this was part of his redemption. He was still determined to fix it all. But it was proving to be a hard journey.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri turned towards the boy and made a small noise in his throat. Silencing him, but he realized the youth probably didn't know any better. He stopped and turned back towards him. We can rest here, but be warned Gaiban that once we start to hunt. You can't speak, you risk losing the prey.

He tilted his head, and sat his body heavily to the ground. He curled his tail around his paws and waited for the youth to sit too. He knew Gaiban was probably tired and anxious, especially since the boy had fallen. It had been a rough fall too. But Cara and Kaname had told him to train him, so he was.
43 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Gaiban sat down, a bit spitefully. He was a bit sad to see nobody was honoring his requests. He had previously said if he did something bad, he wanted to be thrown to the ground by the ruff of his fur. And he thought Sitri would be the one to do it. Oh well. A part of him didn't want to get hurt, right after his fall, too. He decided to make toughness a key part of his training.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No one had told Sitri that the boy wanted his ruff shaken. Had they told him thus, he would have honored that request, viciously. He tilted his head as the boy settled.

What did you do Gaiban? To get stuck with me?

Sitri shifted and bent his head, to bite at a small itch on his shoulder. Ears tilted forward and red eyes gleaming, he waited for an answer. He shifted his weight, he hoped the boy would answer him. But if he didn't, it was nothing to the scarred slave.
43 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Gaiban paused. A course of fear rippled through his skin. He hadn't told a soul about his breakdown, and he hoped Cara hadn't either. Either way, news hadn't shot to this wolf. Yet.

"Nothing. Why?" Gaiban was a bit, no, really surprised he was stuck with the scarred male, and his 'guide' didn't even know why. It was better that way, granted. He would become the town fool if anyone learned he had done some 'sneaky business.' Luckily for him, Gaiban's constant lack of a facial expression one way or another saved him. He was hopefully arousing no suspicion within the odd-eyed wolf.

Gaiban met the scared wolf's gaze with his own silvery one.
Why did anybody here care what he was doing?
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri had been told that the boy had almost betrayed them, but other than that nothing. He hadn't asked and noone had said. He was okay with this. He didn't need to know everything, just the important things. He was one of the highest ranking wolves in the pack, but he didn't know all that was going on, by choice.

Sitri snorted I was just asking. No need to get your defense up. Sitri stood then Come we should continue on. What do you want to hunt today Gaiban?