Noctisardor Bypass maybe i'm wrong...
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=x-small]Crëyr please :3[/size]

The boy wanders through the forest, sniffing every tree and bush for a sign of prey. With winter upon him, he had been struggling a lot. Not just with food, but with proper shelter. Everyday when he woke with an ache in his back and it made him drowsy for the rest of the day. He sometimes wished that there was someone that he could talk to. Someone that wouldn't snag him at his backside. But he had passed by many Pack borders, but still refused to ask permission to join. And for what? A stupid memory? But every time he thought of those bloody bodies and teeth snapping at him, a rush of the untrusting feeling washed over him. That damn memory kept him from doing anything.

He had passed by a Pack border mark, but it was a ways. He stopped and turned towards the sent. He had always wanted to feel the warm, fuzzy feeling of being in a Pack, but he was born as a Lone Wolf. He found himself taking a few steps forward, then hesitating. "Why don't you just go?" he whispered to himself.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Just a bit of swearing
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

it wasn't long after the last encounter with joestar, another male which had been around and about on their borders, when crëyr sighted another wolf. he took more steps forward, though his actions were indecisive. the sterling female's paws had her moving, to ensure he didn't come very much closer and decide to trespass.

"hey there! you're close to the borders of noctisardor bypass," she spoke jovially, her tail lifting. "so what are you doing here?"

73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The sight of Crëyr had made him jump a little. He had not seen another wolf for quite some time, nor heard one. He had been alone for quite some time, and isolated himself from everyone else. To see that one of his own kind was right in front of him made his eyes glitter in happiness.

"Forgive me," he started, "I was just passing by. I never intended to pass through your borders." He knew that she most likely wouldn't believe him for he had taken a few steps towards their lands, but he wasn't really going to break the laws he carved for himself.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the male jumped back a little as she approached, and she paused, not wishing to scare him any further. perhaps he was a traumatized wanderer. maybe he was an escapee. whatever. crëyr had no means to make him nervous, unless he had been planning to trespass.

"oh, that's okay, then. you don't have to apologize," the sterling girl spoke casually, wrapping her silvery tail around her paws. was this male also curious about their lands, as joestar had been?

73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
His fur on the back of his neck relaxed a little as she began to relax. It still felt awkward to be talking to someone once again. The boy thought he was going mad a couple of times, for he spoke to himself and other random things, but never another wolf. Still, he didn't want to waste this moment. This was probably the last time he would ever see another wolf, for his memories held him back. Or would it? Deep down he knew that a Lone Wolf was a bit of a thrill, but he was always curious of Pack life. Maybe one day he could put his skills to some good use. But just not today... he still loved being alone and wandering around, enjoying the sights and smells of a new location.

He was so caught up in thought that he forgot where he was. "I'm Redwood," he started with a smile, "and you are?"
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
shortass post aaah sorry

the male relaxed visibly, and cracked a smile. she returned the action with one of her own. when gave her a name to introduce himself, she spoke, "i'm crëyr, beta female around here."

feeling up for a random conversation, she continued to ask him, "so are you from around here, redwood?"

73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Redwood didn't exactly know what a Beta was. Perhaps some kind of place in line. But how would he know? He didn't know much about Pack life. "So are you from around here, Redwood?", was what the silvery female asked. "Well no, I like to wander you know?" The boy had never truly had a real home. He could never stay in just one place for too long, it was much too boring. Everyday, he woke up in search of something new. It was a good life to be a Lone Wolf. No rules. No caring for others. Just tending to yourself. But being a Lone Wolf for Redwood got lonely. He didn't even have a traveling companion to roam the lands with. Hell, even a fox would be company to him. But if he was with a Pack he would never be lonely. "What is it like? To be in a Pack? Just asking, out of curiosity." If he ever thought of going into a Pack one day, he wanted to know what he needed to do, because he had no clue whatsoever.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the male spoke no, informing her that he was a wanderer. the sterling female then thought of the time, dated back some months ago, when she herself had arrived in teekon wilds amidst wanderlust and the need to escape from her previous home. gwilym with a small smile she could muster, crëyr responded with "likewise. i'm a wanderer too. but i do love the comfort of home, you know?"

redwood sent a question her way, asking her of pack life. she was pretty content with everything that was happening now, for she had friends and family who she loved. "it's nice. i like it. it gives me a sense of comfort, knowing how you will always have a paw to help you up when you fall. i like being part of a team." she paused for a moment. "so do you like being a loner, redwood? i used to be one, for a year or so, and i'd always felt... really alone." the grayscale girl chuckled softly once her mind spoke "captain obvious".

73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The boy shrugged. "Well, I guess it is kinda fun. But its so, well, empty. I don't have anyone to travel with or talk to." He shifted uncomfortably a bit. He hadn't noticed how unhappy he was about this fact. It felt like he could barley speak because he hadn't talked to anyone for a very long time. Yes, just silent, lonely days coming and going. He thought he knew that it was good to be alone, but deep inside he just wanted to screech in the pain of loneliness. At times, he seeked vengeance on his father and his murderous crimes. It's all you fault you piece of shit! he growled at an imaginary vision, I wish I could find you and sink my claws into your neck! See how you like it! He dug his claws into the ground to keep himself from hurting himself. Every time he thought of his father, he would do terrible things to himself. Probably a good percentage of his scars had come from himself rather than a fight with a band of foxes for a scrap of meat. He gritted his teeth, It's all his fault I'm so insecure! He couldn't contain himself. He scratched himself over the side of his muzzle and lay on the floor. He forgot that Crëyr was still there but he snarled to himself, "I hate him! I want to kill him! Yep, he was losing sanity for sure.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Redwood has a dirty mouth. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

crëyr regarded redwood with curious cerulean eyes as he gave her his response, agreeing to what she had previously said about a loner's life.

abruptly, redwood's stance shifted and he speared his claws into the week-old snow, his expression contorting. before she knew it, he had tumbled to the ground, nosing his fur with his muzzle. "um." the sterling female had no idea whether or not to rush forward and assist him. "uh, are you okay?"

he snarled, a string of muddled words rolling from his tongue. she jumped back a little. well, she was right, as he really was unstable. "redwood, calm down," the grayscale girl spoke as steadily as she could, for she didn't exactly want a loner spazzing out by himself mere inches from her home.

73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=x-small][/size][size=x-small][/size][size=x-small][/size][size=xx-small]Sorry it's so small

[/size]He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He felt his nose stinging. Most likely bleeding. Again. He stood up, not making eye contact and mumbling to himself, "He's gone now. He's gone now. He's gone now..." His heart was drumming against his chest. He needed to contain himself. He had attacked random things when he was alone, he didn't and to attack Crëyr. He took another deep breath and muffled, "I-I'm sorry. It's ok. I fine..." Lies... all lies. He bit the inside of his cheek and said, "It's, um, normal for me to do that." He despised his father so much. One day he would want to find him, and give him a piece of his mind.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

redwood's breathing slowed as he managed to gain control of the pattern. still on guard, crëyr took another small, cautious step back, for she had no idea if he would lash out once more. mumbling more incoherent words along the lines of he's gone, the male drew himself up, and took another deep breath.

must be some sort of flashback, crëyr thought, before saying, "you sure you alright?"

he apologized, which the sterling female responded to with a weak smile accompanied by a nod. when redwood deemed his actions normal to happen, she spoke, "why, if you don't mind me asking? um, what was that about?" she didn't wish to trigger another breakdown session, but it was his choice to answer or to not.

73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=xx-small]Fade next post?[/size]

He saw Crëyr take a few steps back. His ears twitched nervously when she asked what was that about. He had never told anyone about his childhood, but that didn't stop him from telling. "I have, problems with my dad." He took another deep, cooling breath before starting, "When I was born, my mother was also a Lone Wolf. So I never knew about Packs. I lived with my mom and my sisters and brothers. But my father... I didn't even know I had one at the time."He paused, seeing if she was listening, "One day, my mother came back from hunting, but she was bleeding badly. She told us to run and kept whimpering 'Your father is coming.' But of coarse, like any pup would, we stayed. And by the time my mother forced us to leave, it was to late. Him and those other wolves killed off all of my family." His head drooped down, "I was alone." He seemed to try to breath in his mother's sweet sent, but it wasn't there. He lifted up his head and picked himself up, "I'm sorry, I have to go. Maybe we can talk again sometime?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned around and walked farther away.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
sure! thanks for the thread!:D

redwood shifted nervously once she had asked him the tentative question— she was about to take it back and tell him that there was no need for him to tell her if he felt strongly against it. but before the sterling girl could say anything, words came flowing out of his mouth like the rapid waters of a rushing river.

"oh," she said softly once she finished his story. half her own family had been killed by a bear, while the other two had ran off. she had been alone once, when she was a lone wanderer, arriving at teekon wilds in a daze. she had knocked on the doorstep of the first pack she encountered, which was of course, the bypass, and shadow had took her in.

before she even had the chance to voice the beginnings of her idea, the male had nervously blurted out a farewell and had backed away to depart. the words fell from her tongue, and instead she stood there and watched redwood's earthy form vanish from her sight. "okay, bye, redwood," she spoke, her voice small.