Noctisardor Bypass he can't keep his wild eyes on the road
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
for @Jamie yo

the sterling female turned away from the lake and wandered towards somewhere else in the bypass, thinking as she went. so much had happened over the course of the past two weeks— trajan, shadow, paar. swiftcurrent creek.

she wondered what was to be her future in the bypass. shadow. right. shadow. the silver beta knew she was unsure, they were both unsure, but...

god, why do i like him, anyway?

crëyr followed de spiritum creek, her mind now clouded with her thoughts. sometimes they suffocated her. when she crossed the boulder and reached the plains, she noticed the beginnings of the growth of the colorful spring flowers, and couldn't help but smile amidst all her confusion.

primadonna life the rise and fall
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
set after flash thread!

Jamie needed some fresh air. He ran out of the trees and down by the creek. He needed someone to talk to about Flash. The first choice to go for if he had a problem would be Flash, but the problem here was Flash. Maybe he should talk to a guy. Shadow, maybe? Jamie haven't seen him around.

Jamie looked up at the sky as if it had an answer for him. He noticed there were light grey clouds gathering in the middle of the sky. That particular shade of grey reminded him of Crëyr! Having a female opinion would be good. Besides, he haven't seen her in a while and it would be nice to get closer to Crëyr.

Jamie sniffed the air as he walked around. He could smell her nearby, and began heading towards the direction. Jamie reached the plains quickly and he saw the silver female right away. He greeted her with a sad smile. "Hey Crëyr. How about a chat?" Jamie sat down, inviting the grey wolfess to join him.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

nudging sprouts with her nose, she pulled away once the scent of jamie wafted into her nose. the amber-eyed male casually settled next to her, a sad smile on his features, requesting for a chat.

a thought flashed through her mind, and she briefly wondered if it was a teenage problem. jamie seemed rather content with pack life, anyway. she had no idea what sort of topic he wanted to talk to her about, but the sterling beta was about to find out if she agreed to.

"okay, sure," she said casually, her tone jovial. it shifted into one of slight concern once she queried, "is something wrong, jamie?"

28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie sighed to himself. "Yeah. It's pretty embarrassing when I think about it again. It's about Flash." Crëyr is wiling to listen, like how he was to Flash. Except this time he was going to actually tell her what was bothering him.
"He's very upset about something and when I tried to ask him what was wrong, he pushed me away. It's bothering me really badly and I don't know why. I've only just met him a few times but I feel close to him. I have no idea why." Jamie confessed to the silver beta, her pelt contrasting against Flash's.
For some unknown reason, Jamie was always thinking about him. He hadn't really meant to add the last part into the conversation, but maybe Creyr would see something he couldn't form an outsider perspective.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

once she sat jamie began explaining, and he started by telling her how he wanted to talk about flash. flash?

apparently flash was upset about something, and that he had pushed jamie away once he'd tried to talk to him. in addition to that, jamie felt as if he was closest to him around here. crëyr knew what he was talking about, as she'd experienced that the time she was a new arrival with paar. but probably, not for long.

her brow furrowed slightly. "flash is upset? really upset? what? he's been prettttty normal." she shifted on her feet, then, regarding her packmate with bright azure orbs. "um, i suggest you give him some space for now. let him cool off for a while. he's upset, after all. did you pry into it? what happened, anyway?"

flash, very very upset? whaaaaat? but well, sometimes there were killer secrets that you kept amidst the large, faux smile plastered on your face.

28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie nodded, taking in the advice of the female beta. "I guess I may have pried into it too much… After all, he had just met me…" Jamie said sadly. He looked at Crëyr for some sort of comfort. She's been so nice to him and gave advice. Jamie thought for a moment. Crëyr would probably make a wolf out there quite happy one day. Jamie only thought of her as a friend so far, and probably will stay that way. "I've been blabbling about me too much. Do you have anything troubling you? You can tell me about it, if you want to, that is. It's the least I could do to return the favour." Jamie asked politely. He wouldn't force Crëyr to tell him what was bothering her, but he'd listen if she wanted him to. The world did not revolve around him, and there were other wolves that he could help.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the grayscale girl watched jamie, studying him as he spoke of how he really did have pried into whatever was bothering flash, a little too much for his liking— well, he really probably have had done too much to have flash snap at him. maybe it was a matter of rank, of place. flash was the beta, and maybe jamie had momentarily forgotten about his place and had demanded for him to 'fess when he didn't want to.

if that was so, crëyr hoped for the amber-eyed male to remember where he stood before acting. but jamie did, he did seem to listen and care about his packmates no matter how close he was to them, and that was a good quality.

a thought popped into her mind— what was that trade? counsellor?

her packmate then continued to ask her if recently she had been troubled— briefly she wondered if she was to tell him about shadow. it was slightly troublesome, but it didn't reach the point where it was a big bother to her 24/7. unsure if she wanted to tell most about her relations with shadow, especially with a packmate, the sterling female decided to keep it vague. "yeah, kinda. i have somebody, but we're kind of... unsure about what we're doing. like, we're not steady. i dunno."

28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie smiled at the silver wolfess. "That's great! That you have someone you like and they reciprocate your feelings, that is." He thought for a moment. Who could it be? Probably someone in the pack or something that she doesn't want to talk about. "If you like him and he likes you, then I don't see a problem there. Maybe if you want to take your relationship further, you can sit down with him and get to know more about each other or something. I think that would be nice." Sitting down and talking was Jamie's usual solution to just about everything. He wasn't very keen on using violence towards other wolves. Besides, getting to know your potential future mate was very important and part of the bonding process.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the amber-eyed male smiled and proceeded to make a comment on how well their "relationship" was going. her own smile held considerably less enthusiasm. "thanks."

she hadn't really told him the full story, like how she had did with scarlett. the grayscale wolfess had simply told her red-eyed friend how shadow had an ex, and of course that could pose for many different paths and options. she could only nod as jamie began to give a couple suggestions to further "develop" their relationship or something like that.

it was really nice to know that jamie certainly loved doing this, giving advice and being a good listener. so with a roll of her slim silver shoulder, she proceeded to say, "maybe. thanks for that advice. also, have you ever heard of the trades, jamie?"

28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
"You're welcome!" Jamie said a small smile. He thought for a second. "Trades? Huh. I don't think I've heard of them before. Is it like an achievement or something?" He had overheard once that Flash and Crëyr were getting 'trades'. Perhaps Jamie could get a trade too, except that he did not know what it was or what it did. He was good at listening and trying to help others, but most of the time it ended in awkward silence. They thank him for trying to help but on the inside they think he's meddling in their lives on purpose. Jamie knew this well enough, as he have seen how other wolves react with his advice. They ignore it.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
math class post lmao

the welsh girl nodded when jamie proceeded to query her of the trades, asking if they were something of an achievement. "achievements, yeah. you could say it like that. but they're kind of like jobs within a pack. but whenever you manage to acquire the skills you will be officially given the full title of the trade." she paused, allowing the information to sink it, and briefly flashed back to the time when shadow, who was with paar then, had gave her this very talk. she was with flash.

"we've got a couple. gamekeeper, outrider, warrior, warden, counsellor, naturalist, annnnd some others. for gamekeeper you hunt often, for outrider you explore and discover, wardens patrol the borders, and yeah, you've got the hang of it?" the sterling female looked up to see if jamie was following her, and briefly hoped that she wasn't talking too much for him to absorb. "does any of that interest you? i think being a counsellor would fit you well, if you wish to attain a trade." crëyr said. "consellors basically are listeners, advice-givers and deal well with emotions. it'll be beneficial to both your place here and the pack if you do."

28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Jamie looked at the female beta, listening carefully. Getting a trade sounds fun. There wasn't much to do other than that around, so Jamie could try getting a trade. "Trades sound great! I would like to start earning a counsellor trade. Is it hard to get a trade?" Jamie asked curiously, excited that he has something to do now. He can forget about his problems quite easily if Jamie gets distracted. Getting this job will be a perfect opportunity to forget about what happened with Flash and help out with the pack. It might even impress him or Shadow.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
one last post from you? :D

she shook her head once jamie asked her if a trade was hard to attain. "no, not necessarily, if you work hard to achieve it," the sterling beta spoke, "and hopefully that will be what you do to work for counsellor."

crëyr offered the eta a smile. "we can start working on it now. good talk, jamie," she said before offering her packmate a goodbye. following that she turned and departed.

28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
sure!
Jamie nodded once again at Creyr's words. "Thank you for sharing this with me. I will use my time wisely said no one ever and make sure that I can benefit the pack. See you around!" He said and turned with a small bow of his head towards the beta. Now he had to go and start his trade. There were places to explore and wolves to meet. His talk with Crëyr has helped him with Flash, and he is determined to help others as well.