i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=x-small]@Morgana Please! :3[/size]

It had been a few days after his encounter with Crëyr. It had been his first time after months talking to another wolf. It made him realize how much he had been alone all this time. How isolated he had been from others. It even made him start thinking of joining a Pack. It would be nice to get to know others. But he didn't want to right just yet. He just wasn't... well... ready. He walked with his head down low, scolding himself about his bad choices he had made. You could have had someone with you, he thought, You wouldn't have to be alone! He mumbled out harsh words that he himself couldn't hear. Then everything went dark.

He lift up his head and studied his surroundings. He was in a dark forest. A very dark forest. The dirt under his paws seemed black as night. The soft breeze of wind whistled eerily around the trees. The whole sight made him tingle. He felt unsafe and exposed. His bright red pelt probably glowed like fireflies in the midnight sky. And he could sense there where others here. His ears flattened and his head spun from side to side. He had probably missed a sent marker a little ways back. He tried to make a run for it, but he was glued to the spot. He only waited, eyes wide and alert, for teeth to be dug into his back.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
I just gotta say, I love the way you started the thread...im horrible at starting them lol

Morgana trudged through the night, looking for her latest resting place for the night. She had never really bothered to look for a proper den, what was the point? Ally he ones she had come across were already habiated by cranky mothers and territorial males. At this rate, she wasn't going to get any sleep, spending the night looking for a small alcove, never to go back to it again. It wasn't worth it. She nested down by a small cluster of bushes and trees, that made a somewhat efficient resting place. Laying herself down, she stared out at the glistening stars. As a pup she would look up at the sky, the moon, and listen to the lonely cries of wolves far and wide, coming together as one in a song of solitude. She remembered yearing for the days when she could howl along too, and not make it sound like a bunch of little yips and barks.
She had only closed get eyes for a mere second before catching the scent of a wolf nearby. She raised her head, alert for anyone else. Her mind fought two battles, one to stay and sleep, and one to go and find this stranger wolf. As always, her curiousity won the best if her. Pulling herself up from her sleeping state, she shook herself wide awake, looking into the dark forest. Her eyesight accumulated to the darkness, and in an instant, she walked on, following the scent that would lead her straight to the stranger.
A gust of wind nearly knocked Morgana off her feet, she had, again, been unconsciousky following the scent, while her mind was elsewhere. She had kept thining about her puppyhood, her journey. She began to question things she had never questioned before. Like, why did her mother leave her? What would her brothers have been like? and Did she have a sister? Somethkme in her mind kept bringing her back to that question, she felt as though her mind was trying to tell her something, something that she couldn't remember. Oh well, she thought and continueed to follow the scent.
She could smell the scent thickening, telling her she was getting close. She soon spotted a redish-brown male, ears perked up, like he could sense her lurking in the dark. The male began lookinh around frantically, as if he was expecting an attack of some sort. She would give it to him, but right now, she was far too tired. He looked like he had not meant to end up here, like he didn't understand what was happening. Curious, she stepped out of the dark and into the moonlight. He would surely see her now.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=large][/size][size=xx-small]Why thank you! X3[/size]

At first, Redwood couldn't sense another wolf nearby. He kept his eyes up at the twinkling twilight for it was the only light seen. He had never been this attached to light before. He felt like a moth on a lamp. The longer he waited on the lamp, the more singed his wings would become. The more longer he waited, the more likely someone would find him. He looked away from the sky and took a few uneasy steps forward. He then looked around and saw a pair of yellow eyes burning into him, then his eyes adjusted to see a dark figure. Your fucked up now... he thought wearily. He didn't take his eyes off the she-wolf, instead his ears swerved like little satellite dishes, trying to detect with his ears on which way he should make a run for it. He didn't dare make a move nor growl nor snap. He wasn't going to submit either. His eyes barely turned over. He took one step back. Then another. Then he bolted. He didn't bother looking back, he just kept running. Branches snagged at his fur and his paws ached from the repeated thump thump thump. He then turned around to see if he was being followed.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Cursing
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
At the swift movement from the male, Morgana barred her teeth, expecting an attack. Instead he seemed to be...running!! What a scaredy-cat!, Morgana thought to herself. She would never run away from something in the dark. Often those things were quite exciting.
She bolted after the male, If he wants a chase, he'll get!! Morgana thought, laughing. She pounded forwards, however her footfalls were silent, used for not giving away her location in the event of a chase. She loved the feeling if the fold air, ruffling her fur as she darted by. The darkness that was only illumineated by the moon, gave Morgana the upper hand. Whilst this male was red, she was pure black. Waiting in the dark was not a problem for her.
The male looked back, on his face a look of fright, scared of what may be following him in the dark. Morgana took this opportunity to try and pounce on his back. She didn't nessicerily want to hurt the male, only have the joy of having caught it.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He suddenly felt the impact of paws slamming into him. He scratched and clawed at all angles. He went in full panic mode. He thought for a second that his father was on him, trying to eliminate him. It gave him the power to flip, belly up, and kicked the black she-wolf off. "Stay away from me!" he growled. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but if this wolf thought he was an easy for the taking, she was wrong. His ears flattened and snarled viciously. Though he did keep a good stance, he probably wouldn't win this fight if it did break off. He had fought many things, like coyotes or foxes, but never another wolf. Still he puffed himself out and stood tall (if he even could) his tail sticking strait up and a low growl rumbling from his throat.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana felt the feeling of cold nails, scraping her stomach in attempt to kick her off. Haha, it if this wolf thought he could take me, he was very wrong. She snarled menicingly at the male, telling him she was not to be messed with. She didn't take kindly to tresspasers. She attempted to pin him down, push down on his neck, make him stop his squirming.
She suddenly caught the scent of a wolf she knew. More specifically, Crescendo. She realized he was probably lurking in the dark, watching this happen, like he always did. She smirked knowing that if this male tried anything, Crescendo would put him strait.
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
The dark brute strolled leisurely into the clearing, where Morgana seemed to be attempting to put another wolf in a headlock. Or maybe...no, she wouldn't do that with a trespasser.
[size=xx-large]Trespasser.[/size]

He snarled to announce his presence, fixing the male with a death stare before glancing at Morgana. "Ah, you got another one, Morgana?" He growled menacingly, drawing himself up to his full height, towering over the two on the ground. "Now, you picked the worst place to trespass, wolf. As I recall, the last trespasser was hunted down and gutted. The one before that was taken hostage and made to bleed until she screamed for death." Fear was his friend, he used it to make strong wolves crumple, to burn whole packs to the ground. The warrior stared into the males eyes, a look that imposed his dominance and threat. "If I wanted, I could call a whole legion of assassins here with a single call. You don't want that, do you?"
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Redwood felt his head nearly pushed into the ground. "Fuck.." he growled. He scratched at the air in attempt to loosen the grip, but stopped as another wolf, bigger and more intimidating, came into view. "Ah, you got another one Morgana?" He had power in his voice. It was terrifying. But still an anger rose in him, he saw illusions of his father in the wolf who towered over him. He became outraged when he told him about the trespassers. Instead of answering the wolf's question he growled, "You piece of crap! You killed my mother, my sisters, my brother.... have you no heart?!" The boy didn't know who was in front of him, he just saw his father. He snapped at the wolf's, known as Morgana, feet. "You, and all of your little mutts will pay!" He took a deep breath and said, "But if you insist on killing me, please be my guest! At least I won't have to deal with you haunting me anymore!" It was then he snapped back into reality. This was not his father. This was just another wolf. Just a random wolf with a name that was no need to him. Though he was frightened he still looked up at the man, "I may be smaller than you. I may be weaker than you. And I may not have anyone by my side to fight with. But if you come near, I will get out from under this mutt. I will attack her. I will attack you. Heck, I may kill you. Don't take another step." He said this with every ounce of courage and coldness as he had in his body. But then again, this was a lot of talk from a guy that might get creamed. But he was still strong. Whether or not he would submit, they would still attack him. He might as well make the most of this, dead or alive. He stared coldly at the looming wolf and barked loudly, "Well? Go ahead! Give me a beating!"
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana stared at this courageous male wolf, he sure had guts standing up to her and Crescendo. Instead of growling, snarling at his words of defiance, she laughed.
A true, a real , laugh.
She looseed her grip on the male just a bit. She admired his courage, his defiance. It was wolves like theses who were fit to be living. She almost didn't want to kill him, what a waste it would be. If only there were more wolves like him. Except more...evil.
She looked back at Crescendo who didn't seem to understand what was happening. We could use more wolves like these, don'tcha think Cressy? (Haha sop)
More wolves like this one, only more evil, oh how wonderous would that be!! The whole world consumed with souls like this ones, working for the great dark pack!! That infectious light would be smothered!!!!
Morgana realized she had gotten carried away and quickly fixed her herself. Oh yes, she continued, but more quiet this time, This one could be quite useful indeed!! What should we do with him?! Morgana was giggling with glee, which was very unusual for her. But she didn't care, she would enjoy this moment, the moment where she had a master plan, seemingly more evil, more wickedly smarter, and she liked it.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo watched with bored eyes as the male ranted on. As he neared the part about him being all noble and such, he gave a huge yawn. "Sadly, pup, I did not have the honor of killing your family. I don't blame whoever did it however, you do seem to have a way of getting on peoples nerves." He stalked closer, until he was next to the wolf. He prodded him with a claw, glancing at his fangs and claws. He tried to ignore Morgana's creepy giggling, but was unsuccessful. "Seems a waste to gut him. He is strong, and could be of use to us. I say we take him to the web. Keep him there until he learns. We could...assimilate him."

"Time for you to meet the priestess, pup."

He lifted his head and howled to the heavens, calling for the dark queen, his alpha, @Meldresi
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He growled in the response at the brute. He growled and attempted to snap at his paw as he prodded him with his claw. He barked and clawed. He didn't want to be here! He never intended to! And to have another wolf coming, whoever the priestess was, made him annoyed as hell. "Like I need more mangy runts joining this little 'party' so to speak." he thought aloud. He just wanted to leave. This forest gave him the creeps. He didn't want to be taken a prisoner. All he wanted was to see the light and when Morgana said 'The infectious light will be smothered,' it sent a chill up his spine. What did she even mean? Did these wolves think that they could destroy light altogether, cause if they did they were all fools.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana snarled and growled wildly at the male's words. Nobody insulted her Alpha. This one had a death wish.
How [b]DARE you insult the dark queen, Alpha Meldresi?![/b] ,Morgana boomed, Nobody insults her infront of us, I'll rip you to shreds you mutt!!, she threatened. Better say sorry when she gets here, Morgana warned the male. For if you don't, I'll make your death even more painful; she whispered in his ear. She couldn't wait to show this mutt who was not to be messed with, obviously he didn't know who they were, nor what pack they were from. He probably didn't even know who Meldresi was.
Morgana fumed with anger, the thin line of her sanity was breaking, being crushed by a boulder of anger and hatred. This male would get what was coming for him, and she would enjoy it. Turning to Crescendo, she asked; What do you think she'll do to him?
Cressy was more aqquainted with the dark queen, more likely to know what she would do. It was a great honour to be in the Dark Brotherhood, like Crescendo was. One day she hoped to become a dark one too, to be feared widely, to cause panic wherever she went. She almost became nervous, if the priestess did come. What would she do? Be respectfully of course and put in her best behaviour, Cruel, cunning and creepy. She smiled, things were going to get interestingly evil.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo roared, blocking out Morgana's words. "Shut up, idiot!" He reared up and aimed a heavy blow at the puny male's head, hoping to knock him out cold. If he wouldn't play nice, he wouldn't play at all. Nobody talked back to him, and nobody disrespected the queen of shadows.

He cut quite an impressive figure, huge and angry, eyes gleaming with burning rage. Anger and power were his elements, and he showed them both off now.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Redwood cringed and whimpered as the sharp claws raked his head. He suddenly felt dazed with blood falling in his eyes. He gave a raspy chuckle and smiled, "Awh... is little old puppy ticking you off? Poor you." His head spun and he felt like he would pass out, he was acting stupid. He knew he was on the verge of being killed, but he didn't show any fear. He felt joyed that he was getting under their skin, even if he would be murdered. "So sorry for offending such a big bad wolf." he laughed in sarcasm, "But see it my way, I don't take orders, from anyone! I'd rather be slayed at this very moment rather than crawl around with this dark Pack. I will never, ever take orders from your queen. If she would like to have me gutted and mounted on a tree, let her. But this puppy would like to have a little fun with ya' before he is killed, when he had done nothing wrong." With that he swiftly flipped on his belly and raked all his claws on Morgana, then kicking her off. He stood up, blood dripping on the floor and stared at Cresendo with a nasty snarl. "I told you what I would do. And I'm gonna do it. If I go down your coming with me!" He lunged at him, aiming his fangs for his neck. Time to gut the pig.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana was utterly shocked at the male's words and action. No-one ever talked back to Crescendo, except her; and nobody even DARED to take a lunge a him, for they would never win.
Morgana menatly retracted her previous statements, this wolf was nothing but stupid, nothing worthy of being in the presence of the dark queen. Morgana knew that the male would not survive this encounter, nobody willingly starts a fight with Crescendo. Unless they were mentaly unstable...like this one. But she admired the male's pride and courage, for it was normally gone the minute Crescendo stepped on scene. She couldn't wait to see what reaction Creacendo had to the attack.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
The lunge was to be expected, and Crescendo calmly sidestepped. The male barreled past him, and Crescendo was quick to lunge after him, landing on top of him. He leaned low to his ear and whispered "I told you what happened to trespassers, boy. Sadly, you'll have to earn your death." With those words, he landed a heavy blow on the trespassers head, rage bubbling inside of him. Calmly, he grabbed his male by his scruff and dragged him toward the wed, not checking to see whether he was completely out or if Morgana was following him.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He seemed to have ninja rolled past the brute. Dirt and random debris flushed into his eyes, temporarily blinding him. But before he could fully recover, he was slammed back into the ground. His world started to spin rapidly. He breathed harder, and didn't try to defend himself. He heard the wolf mumble something in his ear, but was so dazed he only picked up trespassers... earn.... and death. He then felt the male's weight slamming into his injured head. His world went into a blur, and he felt his scruff being seized. "Why? Why did you no kill me..." he thought aloud. He looked over at the Morgana (though he could only see her eyes). He mumbled his thoughts in a language he didn't even know. He let his head droop, then shot it back up and yelled, "Me out my misery! Take my misery!" His limbs where shaking uncontrollably, broken and bent at crazy angles. Blood poured over his eyes, and down his mouth. He started seeing things that weren't there, though he couldn't tell what they where. He mumbled to himself, acting as if it was his dad speaking to him "Son, I... w-want to see you suffer." His legs splayed and he screamed, "Die! Die!"
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
As the disoriented male spoke scatteredly at her, she couldn't help but to agree with him. Why wasn't he dead yet? And when she seen Crescendo haul him away, she knew why. He was stopping her. Morgana boiled with anger, she had caught the male, she should get to decide what happens to him! But when the male started to screech some..interesting things, she decided differently. This male WANTED death. So the only way to truly torture him was to keep him living a horrible life. She spoke up to a Crescendo, telling him exactly what she had just thought. Perhaps this would change his perception, think of a different plan on hurting this male.
Then a thought came to mind.
She followed Crescendo, who was lugging the male by the scruff of his neck towards the web. What if we kept him alive? Make his life a worse hell than it already is? Look at him! He was BEGGING for death!!, she exclaimed.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Morgana seemed a little slow to catch on to why he was dragging the male over to @Meldresi, so he gave her the death stare. "Shut up, both of you" he said gruffly, dropping the frenzied male. He aimed a kick at him, in no mood to talk. It seemed that Morgana had already begun the slide into insanity, and here he was, alone with her and a very annoying trespasser. "Morgana, find Meldresi. Tell her what we found in our lands"
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He had only dropped a few centimeters, but if felt like miles. 'Shut up!' Was his response to them. But he was interested in what the girl had said, to keep him alive. Was it... sympathy? No, it couldn't be. He had insulted their Alpha, and stood up to what was obviously an authority figure. Why should they ever feel bad for him? But if he could keep wailing about death... just maybe he could get to Cresendo of keeping him alive. But when he thought of it harder, he remembered all of his suicide attempts when he was going insane. But to be honest, he would like to find his father before he died. He wanted him to rot in the flames of hell. The kick from Cresendo angered him. "Don't tell me to shut up! I am my o-own b-boss!. Kill instead of kick! KILL ME!" His limbs stretched and he howled, "Why you haunt me d-dad?! What did Red do to you?!?" His sanity started to trickle away as he screeched, "Mum... ABANDONED me! How could you leave him to fend for himself? I loved you!" He curled in a ball and whimpered, "I love to be a-alone, not FEEL alone!" He whimpered and put his paws over his muzzle, slowly sinking his claws in it and lifting another to rip his ear. He repeated the word 'kill' over and over again. He was trembling and felt dizzy. "Your queen, bring me back to mother!"
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana ignored Crescendo's rudeness and helped him pull the male into the caves. The male continued to mumble and screech random things portiaining towards a cruel father and some sort of...abandonment. She had a brief flash back to when she had learned her mother had abandoned her. She shook her head out of the daze, she was over it now. If this male had still not gotten over it, he was weak. She snarled at the thought and gave a kick at his rib, hoping to make the male screech with pain.
She dropped the male leaving Crescendo to lug the heavy male alone, she had to find the dark queen @Meldresi . Since Crescendo had not answered her question, she would answer it herself. Meldresi would probably act stern and civilized at first but then it would take a dark turn. Morgana hoped she would let her and Crescendo have some fun, since it was her catch first. She searched the caves, looking for a scent of the dark queen. She came across a dead wolf, probably a tresspaser. The body had its ear ripped off and more brutal things had been done leading up to its inevitable death. She admired the killers handy work, it looked like it would hurt a lot...even more. But she quickly turned, she didn't have time to examine a dead wolf, she had a job to do.

After a few minutes of searching, she she smelt a mere wiff of the priestess, but she couldn't tell if she was still there it long gone. So she continued, she had to he around here somewhere?
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi was rudely awakened. In the lethargy after planning the attack on Duskfire and discussing the disappearance of Swiftcurrent, the priestess took a nap in a small, secluded den. Many times she heard howls, but she ignored them again and again until the last. Thoroughly annoyed, Meldresi rose and caught a glimpse of Morgana sifting through the undergrowth. "What is it?" The priestess hissed, but found her question to be answered by the yelling nearby.

Without waiting for an answer from Morgana, the Dark Queen walked towards the noise, her eyes narrowed with sleepy discontent. The trees parted to reveal a young wolf snarling at Crescendo, screaming something about his parents. Meldresi barked, her normally svelte voice cutting harshly through the argument. "That is enough." She growled, her tail raised high. "Explain this, Crescendo."
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
"Meldresi. I am sorry to have disturbed you, but we found this male on our territory. He seemed intent on starting a fight, and tried to attack." Came his explanation. He held the male down, not wanting him to attack the alpha. "What do you wish to have done with him, ma'am?"

The male was very annoying. Personally, Crescendo wished to spend some more...quality time with the male, teach him a lesson about trespassing.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=xx-small]I hope this is right time for my post! XD I'm gettin' confuzzled[/size]

He saw another wolf come up and bark something. But he couldn't hear her through the ringing of his ears. He felt a bit drunken in the head. He snapped at the Alpha, "Get these mutts off Red! I had done nothing, they came first!" His head pounded in rage, his vision was blurry as hell. He didn't have a chance. "I was just passing through. You dare say otherwise?!"
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Shut up!! ,she growled at the lunatic who's voice was getting annoying after all that screeching about his past. She turned back to the Alpha, Regardless of what he says, he was on our territory Ma'am, she stated respectfully. She had no doubt that the Alpha would believe her, who drags a crazy wolf to the Alpha for no good reason?