Rising Sun Valley she looks so perfect standing there
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
for @Lucius <:

wide blue eyes, so much like her own, blinked incredulously. "crëyr?" she said, her voice light with hope. following that were torrents of welsh as the two sisters slipped into a tight, "i'm never letting go" embrace.

but soon her sister slipped from her arms, and they were falling. the last thing she knew, she was chanting draenen's name over and over again, like a mantra, like a prayer.

crëyr woke up with a start, her blue eyes opening to see the comfort of noctisardor bypass, the surroundings that made up her home. momentarily she breathed out in relief.

another dream, and this time her sister was in it. attempting to shake her pelt free of the bittersweet memories, the grayscale girl drew herself up and began moving, swiftly finding herself at the crevice in the mountain that would lead her out of the bypass. quickly she slipped through and found herself in neutral territory.

after an hour or so of wandering, she stopped at a small lake, closed her eyes and began to lap at the cool water.

34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
The roman's eyes kindled with a kind of happiness he had not yet seen in them the length of his journey. His thoughts kept returning to the island, his island. But would his dream ever be realized? Or would it be just that, a dream? The brute didn't know yet, and decided he would simply wait and see how things played out.

Electric blue eyes sought out a lone fae at the lake's edge, drinking from it's waters. Deciding he was in the mood for company, Lucius walked toward her, a soft chuff telling her of his intent. He sat beside her, gazing into the still waters of the lake.

"Greetings. The gods have blessed us with this fine day, have they not?"

As soon as the words left his mouth, he silently swore at himself. 'Gods'? She would have no clue what he was talking about. She would probably think him crazy.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
wait is this backdated to before luc meets shadow? if not i can edit

it wasn't long before a foreign scent wafted into her nostrils. lifting her petite silver crown from the waters, she turned to see a male with electric orbs, who had had casually seated himself beside her.

almost immediately, she sensed it. the vague flash of familiarity.

she gave him a jovial smile and a greeting of her own. "hi!" briefly her cerulean eyes flickered to both the diluted blue sky and the winter sun, partly veiled over a pristine cloud. "well, they sure have," she said cheerfully on his comment about the beautiful day.

half musing to herself, she murmured, "the gods. i've heard of that one before."