with the knowledge i've accrued
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
for @Burke ! :)

Twist was at a jog through the dark woods. She was still trying to get used to so much shadowing, but it was becoming more normal. Her eyes were turned up towards the branches of the blackened trees. Suddenly she slid a few feet into a low spot in the ground, skidding a few feet upon stone. Except... It wasn't. Her crazed electric eyes turned upon the tunnel, trying to see into the hole but not seeing any further than a yard or two. After that it was pitch black. Little did Twist know, she'd found entrance to the cave system. She backed out of the hole, but still looked into it in a daze. Darkness? Is Darkness there? Twist would likes talk with Darkness, if they ready. She said into the tunnels. The walls mocked her by echoing her voice along the tunnels. Strange dripping noises faintly echoed towards her perked ears. She was just intrigued by this entrance, unsure whether to go deeper.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I thought twist was a guy! XD Burke got his dark brother mark here.

Burke walked proudly through the dark tunnels. He had obtained a place in the brotherhood. He had worked hard for it and was one proud wold. The large grey not so silently moved through the tunnels. He was build like a tank. Plus he had no one to hide from. He liked the darkness that came upon him in the tunnels. He felt like a shadow himself, not this massive beast that couldn't hide itself in the light. His charcoal colored fur blended well with the darkness.

His ears popped up when he heard a voice echo through the tunnels. Why wouldn't anyone know they were here? The large male moved forward and trotted out of the tunnel. Instantly his eyes fell onto a black female, he thought first it was Kadence but her scent wasn't the same. Burke's blue eyes were casted on her, his whole body radiating calmness, not a hit of aggression. His docked tail stood up proudly. "And you are?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
lol why? btw you get weird[er] Twist :p

A huge and tank-like grey male with vibrant blue eyes soon emerged from the caves and asked who she was. Was he... The Darkness? Had the Darkness heeded her call?! She was truly proud of herself for being able to summon such a divine being. But she crushed these feelings of pride for herself, replacing them with respect and loyalty to the Divine Majestic King. She bowed low to the ground in an uncomfortable but respectful position. O Great Darkness, Majesty, thousand thank for arriving. Twist am truly grateful. This one's name is Twist. She respects the Darkness Lord forever. Majestic Darkness, please do not kill Twist the follower of thee. What does Darkness Lord wish of Twist? She said, still low to the ground, not daring to meet his eyes. It would be a challenge to a divine being. Impossible. Instead she stayed low and waited Burke's the Darkness's command of her.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I laughed. xD Burke the dark lord! Hahaha.

The large male looked down at the dark female. He was briefly confused about what she was saying. Was she talking about him? But soon enough the dark brother realized that she was talking about him and his greatness. His chin raised proudly. Well if she was thinking that he was some Majesty then he wasn't going to tell her otherwise. He could work well with some respect. Burke as always remained utterly calm. His docked tail upright.

The masked grey tipped his head a bit. He wondered what he could ask of the female. "I do not kill if one has done nothing wrong. You seem new to this pack," the male spoke in return. Burke boasted out his chest and kept his icy blue eyes on her. "Well you called me? What is it that you want from me?," his voice turned deeper. He would see if this female would keeper cool.
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Twist let out a gentle sigh of relief when he said he would not have her killed. He also knew she was new to the Wood. He must of had spirit spies keeping track of her. When he asked what she wanted of him, she was utterly shocked he was letting her have it so easy without a game or riddle first to win it. Thanks, O Great One. Twist would love she was granted with one wolf skull and smash strawberries. Twist tries to make potion, raise father from death. Twist's magic may may not work, but she's eager finding out. She informed "the Shadowed Majesty". Hopefully he could help her to at least give a hint of how to get these ingredients.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's ego was definitely stroked and petted when she called him 'Oh great one'. His lip curved into a smirk. Yet the male didn't move. He kept his calm stance before the black female. Slowly that smirk fell when she talked more. "We do not allow wolves being brought from the dead. We do not mess with that," he instantly returned. "And for most it can be entirely dangerous. You may pray for the god Mephala. If you don't know who she is then you should be ashamed," Burke spoke.

"A skull could be found on our grounds I believe, but strawberries do not grow here." Burke informed her about her supplies. It was just a test if she was going to disobey his command or not. Then later he would have to deal with that.
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

As the Dark Lord began his next words she was confused. The Dark Lord was the King of Magic. And this man... Disgraced it. Said they didn't mess with it. Not only that, he said to pray to the goddess Mephala. She did not know any other lords, yet she was not ashamed. The Dark Lord recognized no other god but himself, she knew. Slowly she realized what had gone on. No, she was ashamed she had addressed this one with the Dark Lord's name. He was not like the Shadowed Majesty, therefore he was not. Then Twists's ears flattened and she growled low, her tail lashing. Twist knows. This no lord! The Darkness Lord prays not for any other fakes punys gods. He is king! Begone, Liar! She practically hissed at Burke, her hackles raising that he had not corrected her when she called him O Great One. It was true, he was mere flesh, not divine. Her eyes stared insane and angry at her packmate.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The large masked male looked at the black female who slowly started to realize he was not the dark lord that she thought he was. His blue eyes stayed calm just like the rest of his body. The grey male licked over his lips. "Careful. I am a higher rank than you, and a Dark Brother," the large male spoke. He stepped closer to her and preened into her yellow eyes. Burke was curious who she worshipped. In this pack there was only one god and that was not the dark lord.

"I hope you do know this pack has another religion than the one you believe in." The grey kept his cool, but that didn't mean he wouldn't attack when disagreeing.
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Twist calmed herself, bowing her head slightly to him. Twist is sorry, lo siento. She meant not to unrespect thy religion. She was anger and frustrated, not thinking of what says. She told him, bowing lower. Her golden eyes, however, sought his face. Still looking humble, she quietly asked, Why lies to Twist? Real Name? She lifted her head slightly, however, still looking in respect of him. Perked black ears waited for an answer.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded courtly in return. He wasn't a wolf that would instantly attack. If one showed respect he was pretty easy going. The older male looked at the female. "Apology accepted," the male returned. Burke sniffed her out, she seemed very new to this pack. Then he couldn't expect from her that she would know about their religion already. It had taken him some time too after all.

"I didn't lie, Twist. You need to ask the right questions. You assumed I was the Dark Lord without question. How could you expect me to break your little heart to tell you I wasn't. I was just trying to be a good pack mate you know." Such a smooth talker the grey male was. "I am Burke. Dark Brother and here to be your packmate," he returned.
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Twist dipped her head in embarrassment. She had immediatley assumed without questioning if this was him. He had come when she had called, but that didn't mean he was suddenly the Dark Lord. Twist sorry. Assumptions, bad. Nice meets Burke, Dark Brother, though. This is Twist. She introduced herself with a wide, toothy grin and crazed golden eyes.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Last post from me! :)

Burke looked at the female and then nodded courtly. "I already knew you were named Twist," he retuned. "Nice to meet you welcome to our pack." Burke was curious for her thought process. The was she talked wasn't very commonly. The large male then realized he needed to get along with his pack duties. He couldn't think much about this lady. "I hope you settle in well. I must continue with my duties," he explained and bobbed his head to bid her goodbye.

The large male walked past the girl and continued his way to the border where he should set out his patrol and mark the heart of their territory.
we're all mad here
44 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
[size=medium]Twist smiled faintly and nodded when he said he needed to get back to duties. Twist had things to get back to as well- exploring, meeting packmates, gathering ingredients, etc. "Goodbye to Sir Burke. Till the later times." Twist replied and with a final grin, turned to scurry away into the blackened trees to whatever activity was next. [/size]