New life (Joining)
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Lyric padded cautiously through the forest not sure anymore of her surroundings. The huge trees the sound of water of in the distance. Where am i She paused for a moment. She had been travelling a while and her paws were beginning to ache. Her light grey fur was becoming damp because of the rain.

She picked up on the scent of other wolves. She knew there were packs in this area but she had managed to avoid most of them during her travels. I hope im not intruding on any territorys right now

Lyric knew she couldnt put up a very good fight if she was found. She had no fight left in her. I need to rest. I think im safe here for now She thought as she lay down. She remained constantly alert for any sign of danger. Or other wolves.

~Lyric~
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle strode from the pack lands. Her belly a little rounder than yesterday, her former dull eyes, beginning to gain their life back. Now that she was no longer sick at every turn or movement, she was coming back into her own. The babes that grew in her womb were enough to fight for.

She tilted her head when she got towards the border line, another wolf lay near their borders, though not on them yet. She chuffed quietly to get the others attention. Then she stood tail over her back, head held high and she waited.

Why are you so near our borders?
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Lyric flinched as she heard the chuff of another wolf and stood up quite quickly although head low as not to come of threateningly. She would rather not fight wolves right now. "I-I I'm so sorry. I was just resting I've been travelling a while and my paws were beginning to ache. If I'm intruding I swear I mean no harm." She said quite quickly. Lyric glanced around cautiously for fear other wolves may show up. She wasn't sure how safe she was at this moment in time.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle studied the light colored wolf in front of her. She tilted her head and smiled gently as the girl moved quickly. Don't worry about it. I was just curious. I am Thistle Cloud and I am the Alphess of this pack. Have you been traveling far?

Thistle waited quietly, watching and listening. This girl needed a little more meat on her bones, and she would need to rest. But she could be a new addition if she wanted, they were always needing new bodies to fill their ranks. And this one was not as young as the others that had come calling throughout the last season.
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
This wolf seemed friendly enough Lyric thought. Perhaps not all wolves were out to get her. She let out the breath out she was holding slightly relieved for it seemed this wolf did not want a fight. I have been travelling for a while yes. Have not eaten much while travelling but I left my old pack in the hopes I would find somewhere better to stay. No one thought i was capable of anything in my old home. Lyric couldn't understand why she had just told this wolf all that but she had and now she would wait. "My name is Lyric by the way it's nice to meet you," she said bowing her head slightly.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle would not harm another unless they were across her borders, after he children or herself or her pack mates. It was that simple really. She listened to the girls tale, with interest. Seemed she was looking for a new forever home, and Thistle was more than willing to offer her one.

We have some open spots here if you are interested? You would have to work hard, and help out the pack.

Thistle heard the name and smiled softly, as she too dipped her head in greeting.

Well Met Lyric.
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Lyric tried not to sound or look super happy when the alphess offered her a place in their pack. "I would be honoured to be among your ranks. I will work hard i promise." She smiled and padded a little bit closer and waited to be led into the territory. She dare not overstep her boundries now.

ooc/ Thanks :3
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled at her enthusiasm and gave a small chuff. The child came closer and thistle's eyes crinkled at the corners.

While we walk why don't you tell me what you are good at? Do you like to hunt or take care of young ones? Or maybe you like to heal? What interests you. That way we can find a proper place for you amongst us.

Thistle padded beside the child, small steps matching of with the other's well enough. She looked around as they walked, pausing to mark the borders since that was the original plan anyway.
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Lyric smiled as she walked with the alphess towards their camp. When asked the question Lyric was forced to think hard. What she said would decide her place amongst the others. She had no idea. She was very good at peacekeeping but she didnt know if they had something for that. " Well im generally good at solving problems, but im not sure you have a place for that. Im also great with kids. I dont hunt all that well. Also prefer to avoid conflict." she answered. She hoped they had something for her greatest strength for it was something she loved. She loved to make sure everyone was happy so when conflicts arose she helped sort them out. Even if she had to look after youngsters. Shed be happy. They are fun to be around.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle listened with increased interest a caretaker and a counselor, they both made for good pack mates. The third gamekeeper, an all around good caretaker. Not only would she be qualified to take care of babies, she could feed them and help them sort through their problems.

Well we have trades for all of those and you are welcome to pursue them. Caretaker for pups, Counselor for problems and gamekeeper for hunting. Of course you don't have to pursue those. But they are an option for you.
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm smiled as she listened to Thistle cloud explain the opportunities that were available for her to pursue. She was sure she would find a place to fit in somewhere. "I think i may just pursue the Caretaker, and Counselor trades for i would not rely on my hunting skills to feed the pack." She said smiling slightly as she realized she now had purpose. A reason to stick around. A reason to be around. It made her happy knowing she now had some work to do. "Ill work very hard i promise," she said nodding. She was very determined when she got her mind set on something.