but it's gonna be okay, i met more honest men inside
<span style="font-family: 'times'; color:#000; font-size:10px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #F381C1; text-transform: UPPERCASE;"> love can be liar <BR>justice can be a thief </span>
44 Posts
Ooc —
HEELLO !! AW

with a jaunt to her step the songbird tidied up her new den, pleased with the progress she had made. that red woman had been something else -- starling was delighted to have met her acquaintance. she was envious of her pelt, and as she flitted about her den-site she envisioned herself with such a regal cape. red was the color of royalty. starling pined for red the way a magpie pined for shinies.

she hadn't had time to meet the locals yet, and while she was a garrulous sort, she thought it best to groom herself properly and prepare her bed before greeting them. if they were all to be her subjects one day, she had best make a good impression. her den was decorated, her fur gleaming (not a tuft dared stray) and she was feeling fine.
<b><i><u>WARNING:</b></i></u> Foul Language Used In Threads!!
9 Posts
Ooc — Rachel H
Bassilth was out exploring continuing to search for herbs or berries that might still be alive from the harsh winter. She knew that some berries could survive the cold, so when she spotted some small Juniper berries, she practically ran up to them. She evaluated the leaves which held tiny spikes on them, which ensured these were indeed Juinper berries.

She carefully grabbed a mouthful of the berries and started heading toward her den when she caught onto a new scent. It was definitely a glacier wolf, but it was still someone Bassilth had to meet. With the berries in her mouth the pale female trotted upon the scene of a midnight wolfess grooming herself. "Ahnok (Hi)" she said but it came out muffled due to the berries in her mouth.

It was then she realized she spoke Dovahzul again and she mentally cursed at herself. Setting the berries down, she once again greeted the stranger but this time in English, "hello" she said with a smile.
<span style="font-family: 'times'; color:#000; font-size:10px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #F381C1; text-transform: UPPERCASE;"> love can be liar <BR>justice can be a thief </span>
44 Posts
Ooc —
between judicious laps of her careful tongue she heard the approach of another -- a pale-washed wolf with a darker muzzle. starling focused her mossgreen gaze upon the female while finishing up the final touches of her grooming session. it was improper for a lady to appear unkempt, she reminded herself.

the wolf was bearing some sort of branch within her muzzle - a branch laden with berries starling had learned in her youth to be called 'juniper'. they served many purposes, though starling had not committed to memory quite what they are. "oh hey!" she chirped brightly, expecting the female to place down her wares and chat a while.
3 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Accalia, new to the pack had only met a few wolves. Even in the territory. The Alpha had been quite nice, and the one who spoke a difference tounge was nice too. The others seems relatively nice, at leased that's what Accalia perceived. The native language the one female had spoke still played on her mind. She hoped for a chance to see her again , to hear the interesting talk once more. Everything was all so new to her, so different.
She froze. She was quite a good tracker, which meant her sniffer was exemplary. She smelt the scent of two wolves farther ahead. The scents had something that was the same, probably from the same pack, her pack. Oh goody!! She beamed. Perhaps one was the female who could speak another language?
She raced towards the scent, eager to see who it was. She skidded to a stop, sighting a regal looking black she-wolf and..the foreign female, Bassilth. Hello,she spoke up warily inthe presence of such esteemed she-wolves. The dark pelted one seemed to carry herself highly, as if she were superior or important which she probably was.
She remained herself to not be shy, to be bold and stern. Which she wasn't.
I've seen you before, you spoke differently, Bassilth was it? She asked, her attempt at being normal. She turned to the dark female, I don't believe we've met. My name is Accalia, she introduced herself.