Another shadow among the many
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
@Burke :)

Morgana wandered through the dark woods, heavy thoughts weighed on her mind. She had felt the presence of Kove dissapear for quite a while, now almost gone completely. She figured he had left the dark pack, for whatever reason. She almost felt like it was Crescendo's fault, for she knew that the dark male had never gotten along with the pale one, always getting under Kove's skin, aggravating him to no end. But she didn't get caught up in their problems, there were just too many it got tiring. There was another thing on her mind, the other male. She knew of another male in the pack but had not directly met him. She thought of him to be a larger male, older, but not that much older. As far as she knew, he was not a commitment type wolf, no apparent mate. She had met almost all the pack mates except the male and two females. But she didn't particaly want too. Even though it was judgemental, there would be no point.
She turned her attention back to reality, where she was walking quite close to the Web.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
posting from mobile so please bear with me xD

Burke was displeased to see Kove go. Out of all the Dark Brotherhood, Meldresi excluded, Kove was the one he did like to converse with. The large tank of a male walked through the forest thinking that he should work on one of his trades. He as a dark brother had to set an example for the rest of the pack. Burke also hadn't seen Tanith in a while. His fuckbuddy, the female he used for sex, hadn't been sniffed on these grounds lately. Burke didn't care much about her. She wasn't even a 'buddy'. She was just someone where he could get his release from.

The masked male looked up when he scented a recent wolf crossing his path. A female. Ah yes there were quite a few he hadn't met yet. And that while Morgana had been in this pack for awhile. Burke decided to greet her. It would be a polite thing to do als a pack mate, right? He spotted her soon enough and bobbed his head once in greeting. "Goodday," he even added. Burke seemed in a good mood today.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
[size=medium]No problem. So am I XD[/size]

Morgana studied the large gray male before replying, It is isn't it, Morgana said amused. The male was a different from the sea of black that habitated the dark woods. The gray colour was not one she was familiar with while living in the Dark pack grounds. She noticed however, that wolves without the dark pelt seemed to be less volitile than the ones with, a perfect example was Kove. She dearly hoped that this one wasn't, there needn't be more like those. In her opinion, Kove had a weakness, his red eyed female. That's what made him..soft. She almost admired the gray make for not getting attached to love. It was truly an accomplishment. I am Morgana, she said, introducing herself. And you must be Burke. The one without love. Of course she made that last bit up, nobody actually called him that. But it was the truth. She wanted to see wanted to see what made this male..tick. And how to treat him or behave around him. For different wolves, she had to act a certian way, say certian things, to achieve what she wanted. And in this case, she just wanted to know this wolf. Study your test subjects, right?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
This thread will be interesting if Morgana wants to see him tick xD

Burke's blue gaze fell upon the female who agreed with him on how good this day was. Yes, even in Black Feather they noticed that the sun was shining more. The dark forest didn't look as dark as it usually did. Burke didn't mind, though there were some shadows in this pack that probably did mind. "Greetings Morgana. I think I've heard of your name. We finally meet. With all these new ones and my duties I lost track of being social. Although I do think that is not the top priority of our pack," the male even joked lightly. A hint of a smirk came upon his lips.

Burke, the one without love. What a title. The masked male's calm mind wasn't even fazed about it. He knew that love wasn't a word that was in his dictionary. He wondered if she implied he didn't had sex, he had. Maybe she meant that he did have sex and never got attached to anyone. He could approve of that. A female should be worthy enough if Burke would even want to care for them. "I don't mind that title. I've been called other things," he returned. His tank of a body standing calmly.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana smirked, No, socializing was defiantly not something the pack "did" . Morgana wondered if her little title affected the male, but no it didn't seem to. Looks like he was fine without a companion..love. As was she, so it was good they could share something in common. It was one thing to not have love and not be happy, but to not have love and to be perfectly fine with it was another thing. I'm correct in assuming that you've been in Blackfeather Woods quite awhile, yes? She found it intriguing to know what the pack was like before she came, how it rose from the depths and conquered all. Well, maybe they were yet to do that last bit, but nevertheless, it was still interesting. She often wondered how the pack would be like when she was no more. By assumption, one of Meldresi's pups would rise to take over the pack, but you never know.
Turning back to Burke, she focused her attention.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke glanced over the female wondering what she had been up to lately. He wondered if he even wanted to know. Burke let her think of him all she wanted. He couldn't really be bothered. He thanked his calm mind for that. Some of his pack mates could be such hotheaded creatures. It was almost annoying to him. "Yes I have. I am a Dark Brother now," he returned which was visible on his left shoulder. The male didn't gave away much of his past self mainly because she didn't ask for it. Burke was a pretty open guy. He was also pretty easy going which a lot of wolves seemed to think he wasn't.

The grey male let his eye fall on the girl that turned to him once more. He wondered why she was moving so much. His large frame did tower over her. The calm male sat down and kept his steady gaze on her.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
[size=x-small]Do you wanna turn this into a hunt of some sort or na?[/size]

Morgana feel a pang of jealousy towards the male, she really wanted to bear the mark of the Dark Brotherhood. No matter where you go, if you see the red paw print, you know exactly who that is. A cult of esteemed spies and trained killers, it was her sort of thing.
She noticed how calm and collected the male was, which in her opinion was hard given the lifestyle anyone in dark pack had. Especially if people always wanted to kill you. Stretching her limps, she sat down.
Morgana instantly felt silly, all her out of focus and moving around. Sorry, I think a lot, She mumbled. It was only the explanation for her distraction.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Maybe I can use this for counselor? Ask why Morgana is so lost in thoughts and gives her advise? :D

Burke watched the dark female get distracted a lot. He as a calm guy tend to avoid that type of restlessness. He wanted to be focussed and calm all the time. That wasn't a secret. Burke was the epitome of calmness after all. He was not a hot head like some of his pack. "Do you now? A lot on your mind?," he asked.

"Maybe talking about it helps to clear up some questions? And maybe I can give some advise too. If you want to of course. If not that is fine too," the large male spoke with a light shrug. He wanted to be a counselor for the pack, and for Meldresi.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana considered his help, rarely did she ever open up, but this was different. It was like she wanted to tell him. Well, I guess it started when I was pretty young, my mother abandoned me for some reason. I guess iv'e just never resolved that part of my life. Whenever I try, I always end up thinking of 1000 ways to kill her if I ever see her again. Who leaves their pup to fend for them self?! Whenever I think of anything, my mind turns to a dark place of no return. Honestly, Morgana thought she was going crazy. All the thoughts, all the darkness. But it was the darkness that drove her to be what she was, what she wanted to be. Strong and fearless. But most of all, fearful. She wanted wolves to fear her. And the darkness helped her. The darkness was her friend. She shuddered and fell back from the line of insanity. She was walking too close.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Sebastian & Morgana will be such good friends, lol. Burke left him. Although he isn't a mother. I guess a mother is worse :P

Burke stayed as calm as ever. He was a very reserved wolf and he was also not the one to go kiss and tell others. The female probably knew this since she did start to explain what was on her mind. A very troubling story. A mother leaving a child could have so many reasons. He left his previous pack with his children in it. His brother would probably do a terrible job at being alpha. "There could be multiple reasons why your mother left you. It might not be even about you as a person. You were just a kid," Burke returned.

"But, these feelings you have need to be resolved. You hold anger against your mother. Why? Because she abandoned you? Is that why you are mad at her? Would you rather grow up with a mother who is always there for you? If you think of it, it might not have made you the wolf you are today. What you have accomplished. Maybe you would be the kindest black wolf because your mother was always there to correct you behavior. If you think how things could have been you only keep walking in circles. If you focus on your own future and building it how you want it then what is there in the past that can stop you? Would you really let your past hold you back? You are in a dark pack, if you get this darkness in your head why don't you use it in good, or lets say, bad ways," Burke returned.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana pondered this information. Was it possible that her mother's betrayal made her who she is now? No, she would have always turned out this way..right? Then it clicked. Her opinion against love and her reluctantness to be a good figure. It fit, but it just want right. Sure, her mother's betrayal had made her stronger, but she was always strong. The abandonment still cut a deep gnash in her heart. Like her inability to feel any type of love or compassion for hardly anything. She was lost for words. Se simply looked at Burke. Yes, I must let go of my past. I know what I must do. Looking straight into his eyes, she said, I must track her down and kill her.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke frowned when he female spoke. He had given her his council but she did not seem to understand what he meant. The large male got to his feet and slowly shook his head in disagreement. "Then you are chasing your past once more. Don't you see that? You want to become a Dark Sister, yes?," he questioned. "Why not put your valuable time in that instead of tracking someone from your past. For all you know she could be dead already. That is what I meant. She isn't in you life anymore. She is dead to you already." It was the same for Burke and the ones he left. Out of his life out of his heart. He couldn't dwell on the past.

"You should not look for someone who doesn't want to be found. Don't open the pandora box now, Morgana. Unless you want to be stubborn. This is my advise. Take it or not. I don't mind. But this is what I think of the case. I have an objective view and you are too personally involved to maybe make the right decision."
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana thought for a moment, contemplating. With a sigh, she realized he was right. What good would it do to leave her perfect pack in search of her, give up what she was so proud of just to kill a bitch who might already be dead?
"You're right, Burke. She's probably dead and gone. My time is not worth her.' She regarded him curiously, he held much more then first appeared. Right now, this scholar of a wolf didn't seem to be the same one who could not find love. "My thanks. Perhaps, we will meet again, but now I must go." She dipped her head once again in farewell and gratitude before turning and slipping into the shadows again. This pack had many secrets, and she would find them out.