Life Lessons
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She had had a deal with both Crescendo and Morgana now, and she hoped they would get the job done. This time she was not here to make a deal of any sort, no, the mountian was calm, and boring. Bindi wanted fun, although she didn't know what kind of fun. There was the option of sneaking into the pack, but she didn't feel like getting her face torn apart by a bunch of wolves.

She stayed a good distance from their borders, and hopefully she would go unnoticed. It was a gloomy day. The sun was hiding behind clouds, the prey had disappeared and fog had made its way into the Teekons. Bindi hoped something would come along and entertian her, otherwise she would die of boredom.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
The black princess was strolling just over the borders of the Pack lands. She usually would stay in the comfort of the dark woods, but today it was cloudy. The sun was cowering behind the clouds. It was the perfect time to stray over their borders. She had suddenly picked up the sent of another wolf. It was to close to comfort. Curiously, she followed the sent and there was a dark wolf. Not exactly an intruder, but to close to their lands. "Hey! Don't you think your a bit to close to our borders?" Her words came out in a nasty growl. Her lips curved into a snarl. If this wolf didn't turn tails she would make her.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi was greeted by a dark wolfess, with blue eyes. Bindi laughed as the female tried to ask her if she was to close to their boarders. "Well, I'm not intruding, and this is free land" she said and used her paw to point to the ground. "So...no, I don't think I'm to close to your bkarders" she said and smirked at the other dark female. Bindi wasn't exactly good with making friends, and would have left peacefully if the dark stranger would have asked. Now she wanted a fight.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Her ear flicked. "Well aren't you clever? But how, I ask, would I know if you were heading to our territory?" She sat down, her tail bristling. She shrugged and said, "But hey, I'm just assuming. But even if I was wrong, I do like to spill blood." Her mouth curved into a twisted smile. "But you are correct. These are free lands. So I'll let you leave without a scar. Or you can stay and pay the consequences."
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Please know that Bindi's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own. She is being a butt atm

Bindi's smirk only grew as the wolf said she would let her leave without a scar. However when the wolf said stay and face the consequences Bindi couldn't help but laugh. "Did you not hear yourself, you said these are free lands, and therefore I have not committed a crime, and did not deserve any consequences." Bindi really wanted to make this female angry and so she decided instead of leaving to talk some more.

"You know, I thought pack's only took in smart wolves like myself, but clearly the wolves in your pack felt bad for you so they took you in" she said and looked at the dark female waiting for her reaction.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
It's fine! :)

Her ear flicked a bit at the girls laughter. It annoyed her that she was being annoyed. Usually she was the one to get on people's nerves. But now she was getting a taste of her own medicine.

But her next words only made her fuming with rage. How dare she call her dumb? Did she even know who she was speaking to?

"Clearly, you don't know what I'm capable of. I'm not a useless fox you know. I am a fighter. I am in my Pack only to make it stronger. To run out wolves like you." All she wanted to do now was give the woman a beating to remember. But her mind held her back. Soon enough, it would have to let go of the leash. "Here. I'll make my words simple so you can understand better." She made sure her body shown no emotion. No expression. "I don't give a damn about where anyone is. Even if they are in their own lands. As long as I can get the satisfaction of a scream, I'm contempt."

Her eyes narrowed down and a low growl rumbled in her throat. "One more chance to get away from me. I'll give you a moment to think about it."
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi smirked when the wolfess got angry. She enjoyed causing trouble and was glad she got such a good reaction from this wolf. "So you like to hear screams eh" Bindi asked while sitting down, ignoring everything else the dark wolf said. "Then, i'll make sure you hear your own when I rip you apart." Bindi smirk grew wider as she waited for the stranger's reaction.

Bindi was satisfied with her trip to the dark pack. She had caused trouble and now had  a possible fight right in front of her. Only time would tell if someone would walk away with new scars.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Should we make a sparring thread for follow-up?

Her ears flattened on her head as started to circle the she-wolf. If it was a fight she wanted, then it was a fight she shall have.

The wolf's words had only angered her more. Did she know who she was? Well, of coarse not, but the dark star shall show her. "Highly unlikely. I think you got yourself all mixed up." Teeth were eager to get a hold of her neck. Ready to kill. But the girl restrained herself from doing so. The best way, in her opinion, was to let the opponent have the first laugh. So when you take them down, they'll feel foolish. 
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Yup! We can do one roll to see who wins or an entire thread if you want!

Bindi watched as the stranger began to circle her. A smile formed on Bindi's face as Lusa spoke. She wouldn't make the first move, but instead learn Her oppnents way of fighting. Was Lusa better at offense or defense, and when Bindi found out she would use it to her advantage. Bindi had no idea if this strange female had any experience when fighting, but she was about to find out.

A low growl escaped Bindi. If Lusa was foolish enough to make the mistake of challenging her, than she would pay the consequences with blood.