Rising Sun Valley here's to teenage memories
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
@twitch :D

she was happy, so she ran. with a magnificent smile upon her features, her paws carried her swiftly out of noctisardor territory and into neutral territory. the sterling outrider didn't know where she was heading, but she wished to explore, she wished to see. after that her life would be complete, for now.

she had a home, friends, someone who loved her and everything she could wish for. crëyr would call for her best friend so that she could talk to her, but crëyr decided on no for now, for the ruby-eyed female didn't seem to be relatively close to where she was. so with a bounce in her stride, she headed over to a nearby stream and lapped at it to quench her thirst.

31 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Twitch was perched on a smooth boulder near the stream, meticulously grooming his fur which was just beginning to shed a few hairs here and there in preparation for the arrival of his summer coat. Within a short while his white coat would be marbled with a rich brown, before said brown took over entirely save for his black tail tip and the white which would remain on his undersides. As was customary for him he would look up and glance around periodically, and on one such occasion his sharp gaze fell on a delighted wolf as she ran toward the stream, coming to stop at its edge for a drink.

The weasel was a perceptive sort, not that it required much skill in this case to see that the wolf was in a joyous mood - her spirited step said as much. Curious as always, Twitch leaped down from his platform and bounded over to her, brushing against her foreleg in the manner of a friendly cat before peering down at the water. "Why are you so happy?" he chirped at her reflection, his little head cocking to the side, and then to the other side, and back again.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

it wasn't long before she noticed a pale-furred weasel— one that bounded across the beginnings of spring grass to accompany her with her drinking. normally she would eat weasels, but today she was down for more of a friendly encounter.

the grayscale girl lifted her silver crown, a smile touching her lips as the little creature canted his head at the virtual image on the water. at his query, crëyr responded with a simple "my life is working well with me."

31 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Twitch was well aware that outside of his own species he was flirting with trouble when he tried to mingle with other predators; but many predators such as wolves and coyotes had learned the hard way that weasels were not worth the effort and the more friendly ones were willing to chat and sometimes, even play. So far this wolf was at least friendly - as he suspected, how could one let a great mood be fouled by being unpleasant to an amiable creature?

"Isn't it just great when that happens!" Twitch squeaked enthusiastically. Without warning he spun away from the water's edge and scrabbled up the wolf's foreleg, coming to rest on her shoulder. He did not sit still for long before he, with no concept of personal space, nuzzled the thick fur of her nape. "I wish I had such fluffy fur!" he said joyously. His fur was soft, coveted even, but it was short and dense. But on that topic he scarcely lingered longer than the moment it took to comment on it. "So tell me. About this happy life of yours."