as pretty as a picture haning from the fixture
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
[size=xx-small]Open to anyone :)[/size]

She was like an owl. Silent, stealthy and quick. She used her owl-like ways to her advantage. Usually she was out, searching for trouble. But at this moment, she was staring at the moon, ready to do a nightly ritual after a long time. She stood there with confidence on her face, her blue eyes glistening in the moonlight. She sent out a quiet prayer to the gods, then howled softly. As time passed it grew higher and higher, then dropped lower and lower. Her lips closed to cut off the howl. Then she started to run. Run quickly through the forest. The running represented the running stars, which where all of her loved ones that have passed on ran freely. One day, she would be the special one to run among the moon, where all the Moon Children and Moon Descendants roamed. Her pace quickened and she let her tongue loll out to the side of her mouth. She swerved pass trees and leaped over bushes. She had slowed her pace after she was at top speed. And overtime she came to a sudden halt, and looked up at the moon.

She started to say the ending prayer aloud, words that played in her mind everyday, "May the moonlight rule and overpower the sun.... sur la Lune" Her last words were spoken in French. She knew only a bit of it, for the French language was so beautiful and elegant to her.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Haaaaai *waves*

Burke trotted through Black Feather Woods. His immense posture and docked tail gave him a square build. The masked male walked through the dark. Not really bothered with the darkness or the light. He usually slept through the night but now he felt too awake to sleep. Burke decided to go for a stroll. That was when he spotted a dark female. Not Meldresi, or Morgana. Twist? No. He didn't know this female yet. The charcoal male moved forward on a casual pace. He made a low chuff to notify his presence.

"That was an interesting way of speaking," he spoke to make an introduction. He gave a court nod in greeting and then moved closer to the female he hadn't met. "Are you new to this pack?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
The dark star turned to see a silvery wolf speaking to her. He bore the mark of Brotherhood. Most of the wolves she met where part of the dark Brotherhood. It made her feel left out on all the fun.

"Thank you. It's just a saying I do every night." She didn't notice that she was panting hardly after the run. But she wasn't so surprised. "Yes I am new. I came here as a refugee." Before she had come to the Teekon Wilds, humans had captured her and used her in dog fights. It was a terrible place to be. She had no choice but to beat down, nearly kill, dogs that were forced to fight her. She had made only a few friends, but still had to meet them in a battle. But luckily, she had the upper hand in the fights. She was bigger and stronger than most of the dogs.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke always wanted to show some interest in his fellow packmates. He could be horrible towards them but what would be the gain in that? Burke was a dark brother, yes. But it would be good to have a whole pack having your back instead of them secretly disliking you. The large male always had such a calm demeanor. He found it better than some of the hotheated wolves they had in Blackfeather Woods. "Prayers?," he asked curiously. "I do not know the language. Where did you learn it?"

Burke's stump of a tail stood up proudly and nodded courtly. "You will be safe here on our lands. I personally make sure to patrol the borders every day. Intruders are taken care of instantly," he assured. "Is there a special someone i need to look out for? Someone that is a danger to you?"
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  She was happy to hear that someone was interested in her roots. "I learned it from my father. He spoke of it fluidly, so hey, had to learn it to." Her Pack had consisted of many different language, but French was a personal favorite. She loved the beauty.

She smiled at his next words. "No need. They are long gone now. The place is way past the Teekon Wilds."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded courtly at the female. "Seems logical. What kind of language is it? Why did he spoke it fluently? I'm just curious," Burke then returned. He found it fascinating that someone else spoke a different tongue. The large male sat down across from her, his pale eyes kept on her to let her know he was genuinely interested. 

"Oh so you don't have any problems anymore? If there is someone you need to be removed that can be arranged." Burke wasn't saying it out loud but he was a dark brother and that meant that he could assassinate on command.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  It felt nice to be teaching another wolf about her backstory. How she had lived. "It's a French language. My father's old Pak spoke it amongst each other everyday. When he became Alpha of my old Pack, he taught most of the members his language. And when I was born, him and the Beta taught it to me." Her old Beta was like a second mother to her. She was already a caretaker, so it made sense for the old Beta to be nurturing towards her. She had always encouraged the dark star on everything. I wonder how she felt when I was stolen...

She shook her head. "No need Bruke. But thank you for the offer."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded softly when Lusa explained about her learning another language. It sounded really fancy. Burke did knew some slang words while he lived in Alaska. Even bits of the Inuit language but after moving with his brother to Canada it was a hopeless case. Words weren't being used and forgotten. "Make sure you still talk or think in that language daily. I knew some words of another language when I was younger but now I have forgotten. It would deb a pity if you would forget too,' Burke returned. 

Burke returned a smile towards the dark female. "Well if you ever need anything I am here to help. I am an aspiring counselor and and a dark brother that can be called in for assassination." 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  She nodded her head in agreement to the advice. It was handy to remember a special talent (though she thought it wasn't to special). She liked to hear names with meaning behind it. And her's meant 'black' in a foreign language, to complement her midnight pelt. 

The Dark Brother told her he was a counselor, a word she hadn't really came across. "Counselor? What does that mean? A special talent?" The girl had never heard of trades before, so the word baffled her a bit. Her old Pack didn't have trades before. You just needed to show that you where authority not to be messed with. There was never a certain trait you could carry really.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke turned to her and ready to explain what a counselor was. "Being a counselor means that I am in charge of keeping pack life peaceful, particularly by offering support and resolving pack members' interpersonal issues. The Counselor may also serve as a direct advisor to the leadership," Burke cited and then quirked up his lips. He hoped once he got his counselor trade that would also mean he would become a beta for Black Feather. 

"I might turn Beta of the pack if I prove I can be a counselor," the charcoal male spoke proudly, raising his head in the process. He worked probably the hardest with keeping the caches and patrolling the borders.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  She nodded her head as she listened. "That sounds interesting. Is there some other specialty? Maybe something I can do?" Now she was interested in the topic. There wasn't really any kind of real goal in her birth Pack. And now she can set her own goal. A goal other than being the best. Maybe Counselor wouldn't be a thing to think about, since she liked to start trouble. There must have been something else to do. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded in response. "There are several. There is a warden who protects, or a warrior. But there are also ones that tell stories or take care of the children and elderly," Burke explained. He didn't know the female well enough to know what trade would fit with her. But he could always help her find out. Maybe the female would like other things. He was the one person to help her with those things.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  Not all of them (not including a warrior of coarse) had really interested her. She would have been interested in warrior more if she hadn't been fighting for half of her lifetime. But a storyteller did sound fun.

"Storyteller? That sounds like something I would be interested in."

Ever since her childhood days, she had always loved the tall tales and ancestral history. Curling up with her brother and her mother while listening to a story under the moonlit forest. Listening intently on the stories of the StarWarriors that her Beta always told her. It was quite a treat. And she loved to pass down those tales and history down to the next generation, and being hopeful they would tell the next, and so on. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Last post from me <3 thank you!

Burke was pleased he could help her out and then bobbed his head. "Then I would say that you would make an excellent story teller," he returned politely. "I hope I have you enough counseling about trades, I know it was brief but I have to continue with my duties." The large male bid himself a friendly goodbye before trotting off. He was alway eager to give his council but it also took time away form hunting and protecting the borders. 

Lusa would make a fine pack mate if she would become a story teller. Burke was sure of it. Maybe if she was murderous enough she would become his sister as she joined the brotherhood. It was all a possibility. Sebastian hoped the brotherhood would grow. after Crescendo and Morgana left there weren't many. Hopefully the spiderlings would join too.