Before I go
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
All Welcome, Thread before Burke leaves for his mission.

Burke walked through the darkness of the forest. He would head to Kove's girlfriend for information. It was weird to walk through this part of the forest. The borders he knew well, since he patrolled them each day but these woods was not a home for Burke. He kept to the other side of the wood, to the front of Black Feather. He was exciting through the back now. Maybe it would have been handier if he used the tunnel system. The web as their called it. The dark brother had not thought of that. His docked tail stood high. He was ready for his mission. Burke thought of tactics to make the female talk. He wasn't sure if Kove would be pleased, but they were brothers. Burke would have to be polite, he couldn't lay a paw on her. Damn.

The large male continued at the same trot. He was close to the border when he steered himself in the other direction. There was a cache nearby. He had to eat something before he would go on his journey. He wouldn't have the time to hunt. The large masked male moved forward and quickly found their caches. He sank his teeth in the first thing he got. He was a big male, but he didn't need too much food. If he had a full stomach then he could get in trouble.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
9 Posts
Ooc — nicole
HI MAR <3

sabrina had been in the background, busying herself with many hunting sessions. she liked doing it, really, it was good for both herself and the pack. it also powered up her passion for running and just moving in general.

she was about to drop another hare in one of the nearby caches when she spotted a large brute who got there before her. swiftly her paws brought her to the area and promptly she dropped the hare that was between her jaws, before proceeding to greet the male with a perky grin and a respectful dip of her head. "heyo. i'm the new girl."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
HEY GURL HEY

Burke looked up, pulling a fleshy muscle with him between his teeth. He grabbed the ripped meat and chewed on it. Burke's ears perked up curiously. Compared to the other new ones this was very normal and.. excitable. That Twist was rather... strange talking about herself in the third person, he hadn't really get to know Lusa yet. Or that timid Fernis. Burke eyed over the brown girl. He liked that she wasn't black. For once there were some golden brown colored wolves like Tanith. Speaking of which, where the hell was she. He wanted his fix. "Welcome then," he returned, nodding courtly in greeting. His docked tail was held up proudly.

The large male continued eating. "I'm sorry for just mindlessly eating and not paying my full attention to you but I can do that once I am full. I need to eat before my mission," the male explained. He liked to keep a social life with his packmates, since outside of the pack his social life was close to non excitant.
9 Posts
Ooc — nicole
AYYYYY

the male raised his dark-furred tail, which seemed to be mysteriously chopped in half. well... she grinned at his first proper welcome into the pack and responded with a "thanks."

he continued to finish off his meal, and following that he continued to speak of a mission and an apology for "not paying her his full attention". "it's okay! i know how distracted we can be when we're eating," sabrina spoke, chuckling. "what kind of mission are you going on?"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke sunk his teeth into his meal once more. Once done he grabbed the fresh prey that the girl just brought in. He didn't mind some juicy meat over one that was already old and tough to eat. He casted his pale eyes on her and then shook his head. "I can't tell you that," he returned, grinning. "Dark Brother matters," he pointed out, and then pointed his muzzle at his shoulder with the red paw print. He was right under Meldresi in rank, that flattered him. The large male knew he had worked hard on the spot.

"But the mission will take me several days I assume," the male returned. "Hopefully there will be some results," the male spoke. "I see you are settling in well, already hunting for the pack, that is very good. Some of you new wolves might even be useful," by his tone it was clear he was just joking.
9 Posts
Ooc — nicole
dark brother matters? sabrina canted her head quizzically for a moment. whatever that was. 'kay, cool," she drawled.

she nodded as he continued to talk about whatever mission he was going on and finished the sentence with a seemingly backhanded compliment. 'well, yeah, thanks. i'm a huntress by heart. i'll definitely make myself useful. if i'm not bothering you, could you tell me more about these woods? like, customs and stuff?" the crimson eyed wolfess paused. "or do you have to take on your brotherhood matters?"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched the other female that didn't seem to bothered about not allowing to know about the dark brotherhood matters. The large male was pleased about that. She seemed to have at least some general knowledge about being social. "We are kinda like any other pack. We don't allow any strangers on our lands. Lone wolves at the border may be recruited if they want to join. Although I think we've reached the limit this forest can hold. Save for a few pups." With that said he wondered if any of the females would carry pups since there was quite a fuckfest at the end of winter.