King of the Swamp
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo was nervous, an emotion that did not come easily to the brute. Never less, he lifted his huge scarred muzzle and called for  @Meldresi. He had a question, a favor to ask of her. He could not put it off any longer, for every moment he did someone else could be hitting on the one he loved. Loved. He had just acknowledged that, and was afraid-yes, afraid- that Kadence did not feel the same way.

She was his weakness, the little shadow was, the thing he would gladly give his life to protect. A thousand different emotions swirled through him as he waited, a million different 'What if's' that haunted him.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The pack was integrating itself more and more into the dark webs of Teekon Wilds. With the mission up north in Duskfire and the pack's subtle expansion, Meldresi was busy planning and plotting, as well as gathering herbs with the slowly blossoming spring. She was on one of these excursions when she heard the call of one of her Dark Brothers: Crescendo. The call was directed towards her, so she answered the call promptly, taking a brisk yet leisurely pace to the scarred male. She chuffed her greeting when the black male came into view, sitting in front of him. "What is it, Crescendo?"
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo sat when the queen did, dipping his head in respect and greeting. "Greetings, Meldresi. Thank you for answering my call" He gave a soft slightly nervous cough, then quickly banished the emotion. Not now. "I do not wish to disturb you, but I must ask of you a favor."He paused for a moment, gaze steely but averted from the queen's eyes.

" I wish for your permission to take Kadence as my mate, if she will have me."

719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi's eyes were the only part of her body that showed her sternness when Crescendo told her his wishes. Kadence had just returned from an assassination mission, and all the while he had entertained himself with Morgana. As well as other women, from the smells she caught in various places in her borders. Crescendo got around, but now that Kadence had returned, he crawled back to her? The priestess did not see this union going anywhere good. Especially with Morgana being..."What about Morgana? What about all of the other women?" She hissed coolly. "I expect the mated pairs in my pack to be loyal to one another."
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
How did she know? The stench of her fur he had removed after his little fun in the tunnels, and had been nowhere near her since then. "Ma'am, Morgana is nothing to me. Neither are the others here. I have spoke with them, hunted with them as I do with all my pack mates, but nothing more." He looked at her earnestly, he truly did not have any feelings for the others. As for the 'nothing more' part...
Little alarm bells went off in his head at the hissing  tone the queen used, but he ignored them.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She made no mention of Morgana's pregnancy to the dark brute, the self-appointed King of Darkness. The assassin could very well ask Meldresi to terminate the pregnancy if she desired, but the question had not come up yet. Instead, Meldresi kept her voice and gaze cold, as if this was just a mundane conversation. "I will ask Kadence if she would accept your union. If she accepts, then I will approve. If not, then you will not be able to mate with her, Brother Crescendo." She would make sure that Kadence was aware of Crescendo's escapades when she was gone. And how callously he tossed away these women. Even if he truly did love her, she must, at least, know the truth of her soon to-be mate.