buy you a new life
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
At Greatwater Lake. Any and all are welcome!

It was a typical afternoon occupied by typical activities. He patrolled for a while, scouted for even longer, and then capped off the end of his labors by swinging over to the local watering hole he'd heard a few members gossiping about. Honestly the views and the atmosphere were just as serene as he'd been told...and the track marks of ungulates (that he couldn't catch even if he'd seen one in the flesh) gave him the impression that this was an even more interesting place come spring. But it had been a long discarded femur of a past kill that had made itself the highlight of his trip.

He turned the bone between his forearms until some moist marrow caught his attention. It was wedged tight in the knuckle of his prize but he worked on it diligently...rekindling memories of his teething days way back home. Fondness seeped into his somewhat mechanical features while his tongue dabbed and dotted at the wetted slivers rubbing against his teeth; a melody of chewing and crunching filled his silent reminiscing.

set by Emy

what goes around, comes around
8 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Although wolves hadn’t invented neon blinking lights and phrases, the word ‘fresh meat’ was glued on his forehead. A new day, a new start of something. While most adventurers grabbed new opportunities and chances by the metaphorical horns, Jormag felt rather lost. Being accepted into a pack gave him something to hold onto, but he wasn’t entirely convinced of what the future would bring.

Luckily he wasn’t alone on this stroll away from the territory he called home. He was actually glad he was dubbed the doubtful title of Sigma, to him it meant a chance to hide behind a mask of anonymity. His lower tier was actually a relief to someone who shun away from perfectionism. Instead he was on his way to greet someone who smelled of the same pack descent as him. It was a good thing it was on neutral grounds – he could screw up, but not too much.

”Hello, hello..” He said to the white figurine who had found a playful occuputation. ”So I’m fresh meat from Blacktail Hoof Platoo..” In all the excitement and nervous he even mentioned to screw up the name of the pack. Pulling his ears back and showing submission to the Kappa, Jormag added. ”So you got any introduction choirs for new guys?”
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Hello, Ilona! It's been a while =D

It wasn't too long before the pitter patter of approaching footsteps filled the intermittent cracking of splintering bone. His audits fanned first backward, then forward with piqued interest as the figure of a wolf emerged from the wintery foliage...the nervousness of the other practically radiating from his face. He assumed the role of introductions first - a noble gesture of solidarity between strangers - and although he bumbled, fumbled, and generally fudged his first impression Ax's expression was amiable.

The bone was discarded and allowed to fall, thunk, to the earth between his forearms. "Well that's an odd name," he replied with a wide grin. "It's nice to meet you, Fresh Meat."

For the inquiry of initiations the male gave his noggin a soft shake of decline. "I don't think this pack has gained enough momentum for traditions," he answered. "Although...I might request that newcomers have to come up with clever alternate names for the pack. We'd hold a contest at the end of the year to vote on our favorites. The winner might get a crown..."

His mind had wandered. A brief silence filled the void before he abandoned his daze and gave his tail a mighty whack against the ground. "I'm Ariston!" he announced. "I'm pretty new around here too so don't sweat it too much, Freashy!"

set by Emy

Current time: May 03, 2024, 05:12 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.