Bearclaw Valley A little birdie told me...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
It was the farthest she had been from Blackfeather ever since she bore her final litter, three months hence. Her age and the slight bit of weight she had gained over those months were becoming apparent to her as she followed the vague directions she had been given by Kove. The Dark Queen paused repeatedly for breath, even thought she was taking a steady pace. The climbs were insufferably however, and a bane to her joints. But she made it regardless. The priestess smelled the borders a few feet a way, recognizing Kove and Scarlett's scents above all else.

She sequestered herself away under a tree for a moment, catching her breath, resting her body so she looked presentable and decent. Thank Sithis wolves did not sweat. She would smell horrible and her dyes would run.

When she felt rested, the queen began travelling along the perimeter of the borders, peering inside the lands the two white wolves had claimed for their own, all the while scheming of the potential this pack had.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The only really disadvantage was the balcony view into Bearclaw Valley. The entrance might be hard to find but because the walls were so steep one could have a perfect overview of the territory. Scarlett was slowly starting to have a pair of guards on the boulder path. Since not everyone was willing to do it, she might take on the task too. Slightly. She wasn't much of a warden, she tried, as an alpha. Her tail was slowly held higher than she ever held it. She had dreamed for so long to have mate and now she had one. Kove has asked her and it taken her by surprise since she wasn't sure he was ever going her. Today, however, Scarlett had was traveling up the boulder path. The path stayed true to its name since it was littered with boulders and rocks.

The red eyes female then scented a smell that was very familiar to her. The black feather woods scent was embedded in her brain like the Duskfire Scent. Kove was from Black feather and she had met many other members of that said pack. Her nose moved and she started to follow the trail a bit. It was only when she reached the entrance of the boulder path that she was beginning to get close. Winds could drift scents far away, Scarlett noticed. It was at one of the lookouts she spotted the dark queen. Scarlett held no fear for her since the last time they spoke they had talked about babies and other fun things. The red eyed female was claimed by Kove's scent, she secretly really loved it. "Meldresi! Did you came here for Kove?," Scarlett asked. She knew that Kove was still in Meldresi's secret club, maybe she needed him for something. "Or did you feel like having some girl talk?," she smiled, it sounded so genuinely happy. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Scarlett was the first to meet her, unsurprisingly. The dark priestess smiled at the newly crowned queen of the Valley. Kove's scent drifted heavily from the albino female, which gave a hint of their current relationship to Meldresi. How sweet. Scarlett's dream of having pups may be coming true soon. It would be a boon to the pack and would bind their loyalties to the pair. She saw the same thing happen to her own pack when she was pregnant.

"I came to check on how your pack was doing." She said to the young woman. So far, she saw healthy growth, especially at so young a pack. They had strong numbers. "But I don't mind speaking with you, dear Scarlett."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett trotted up to the female and nudged her nose against the other's dark cheek in greeting. Her tail was wagging gently before she plopped down on her butt. "Oh well I can tell you that too! We have been doing surprisingly good. We had some successful hunts already," Scarlett explained. "We also had some female wolf causing trouble but we handled it. I am not sure if she is even staying after what happened. Uh.. what more... Oh! Slowly we are seeing who are the hard workers and who are... less devoted. Bearclaw Valley is on its way to put a paw on the map of Teekon!"

Scarlett smiled when the other female let her know she was dear to her. She liked that. Scarlett was very devoted to her friends and now she could count the dark priestess as one too. "Oh! And Kove and I got mated. It was very adorable and what I always dreamed of. I am sorry for stealing such a great guy away from your pack, Meldresi. But sometimes I can't help it to selfishly think I am not that sorry." Scarlett could be so adorable at times and this was one of those moments. "But tell me! How are your babies? If you need a babysitter you can definitely call me. Or I could learn them about plants or wildlife. I am a naturalist, so I wouldn't mind helping out." Until she would have her own. That was also a strange concept. She knew how babies were created. She had seen her parents doing that but... she had never done it herself. Suddenly Scarlett couldn't contain herself. "Is it weird? To... you know... make babies?"

Scarlett.. xD
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Time for the sex talk! XD

Meldresi couldn't help but smile at Scarlett's bubbly nature. In a way, it reminded her of Potema, but her little princess was much more headstrong and assertive. She supposed it comes from living with a brother like Damien. The black female settled down besides Scarlett, sharply contrasting the nearly pure white pelt with her own, black-as-night one. "I hope you will be able to encourage the less loyal wolves to at least pull their weights. Even if you don't, I trust that you will be able to make due with the devoted ones; they are always worth two times more than any slackers." She said cordially, her voice as calm as a river compared to Scarlett's bird-like chatter.

The new alpha soon confirmed her thoughts on Kove and Scarlett's relationship: they were mated. "Congratulations!" She nuzzled the albino's head fur affectionately. They were young and in love, who could ask for anything more? The priestess quietly hoped that their time as joint rulers would strengthen their bonds as mates even more, rather than drive them apart. It was not in her power whether or not they would. "You do not need to apologize. I would rather see my packmates, even former ones, happy than anything else." And besides, Kove was still under her power. "I will have to bring them here one day, but my daughter would benefit the most from naturalist lessons. Damien and Cicero would be bored to tears at something of that nature." She chuckled. Damien was a born warrior, fighting the moment he spilled from her womb. Cicero, had developed into the perfect young spy, always practicing on her whenever she left to patrol. They were boys of action. Not sitting around watching the stars.

Meldresi hummed softly in contemplation. Making babies. Making love. Having sex. Was it weird? The first time always was; Meldresi could scarely remember her own first time, nor the male it was with. Some Dark Brother. Hers was for training rather than love, for her to end her training as a courtesan/spy/informant/assassin/priestess. She had rarely done it for love. "It is circumstantial. It does hurt the first time however, but usually the pain is brief." She wondered how exactly to explain it to Scarlett. It would be great practice for her when the time came to teach Potema. "But since your first time would be with Kove, it would not be as strange or weird as you might think."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sextalk 8D 

This is so great xD

Scarlett nodded and rose her head a bit. "Yes, slackers will be kicked out!," She exclaimed. "Or well, maybe punished," she then corrected. Scarlett didn't realize how much she hardened from being a lone wolf and mistreated by Tuwawi. The red eyed female might even become a warrior one day. "I can't agree more. I should find something to reward them with. To let them know we appreciate them. A higher rank, yes, but maybe something extra. I should think about that." Scarlett had an amazing talent for babbling and talking quickly, especially on exciting topics. 

Scarlett practically beamed when the darker female congratulated her and even nuzzled her. The light girl was already with her head in the clouds but now even more with Kove being her mate. She had suffered through the first years of her life and now she was finally getting rewarded with something good. "Thank you,' she smiled. Scarlett laughed at Meldresi's description of the boys being bored to tears. "Well maybe Kove can do something with them. Or I can show them the black bear that lives with us. Would they still be bored?," Scarlett challenged. Her ears picked up because she was curious about one thing. Meldresi seemed very happy for their mating but.. was she mated? Scarlett couldn't smell anything on her. So who was the father of their children?

Scarlett blinked. "Does it hurt?," she asked and lightly frowned. "Oh I didn't know but I think that is logical.. or something. I mean after all your body isn't used to have something... prodding there," she then chuckled cutely. Scarlett would totally have blushed if she could with the next thing she was going to address to her friend, luckily she had her fur to hide all of that. "Sometimes I do want to... you know. Kinda want him to do .... it. I don't even know if Kove ever had another female. I don't think he has." Scarlett's curiosity got too much it was also girl talk time for Meldresi. She didn't want to address the topic of the missing father since it could be a sore point. "And what about you? Does the dark queen fancy someone?," she asked boldly.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Of course, a larger chunk of meat or a choicer cut during hunts would be appreciated. Perhaps you could reinforce the eating hierarchy." Food was a main driving point for most creatures. If they were derived of food, then that would force them to work harder...or leave. But, that would cull out the weak and lazy too.

Meldresi tipped her head. If the two packs were going to be allies, wouldn't it be a good idea for each of them to teach the other's young? "Damien would insist on fighting it. Potema would prod at it and annoy it. Cicero would probably do the same." She murmured, trying to imagine their reactions to a large bear. It would be an amusing sight, as long as the bear would be gentle and patient with them.

"There is blood too, during a first time. It happens when your maidenhead breaks. That is the main source of the pain." She said, using the common term instead of the medical one. "In some places where they have arranged mating, they use that as proof that the female was a virgin. If there was no blood, then the union was nulled. But it would not apply to you." Such a practice was not something she saw in Teekon Wilds, but many travelers came to the Wilds. It must have travelled here one way or another. "I don't believe he has, but the topic has never come up." Kove was not as sexually active as his Brothers and Sisters were. The subject never came up, and the musky scent of a woman (or even a man) has never appeared on his fur. He was one of the most noble of her Dark Brothers in that sense. "Love makes the act all the more special." She smirked. Like she would know, the heartless bastard.

"Not at the moment, no." There were some times where she had some feeling for men in her pack; Slade, Bane. Burke was starting to be the subject of her fondness, though she doubted she would ever be in love with him, or anyone, besides her children.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett thought about that, maybe she should discuss this with Kove. It would make wolves work harder to get their share and if they disliked it they could be a lone wolf once more. "I will discuss it with Kove thank you for the tip," she smiled. At least it was great advise to get some member's activity up. Scarlett was definitely pro feeding hierarchy. 

Scarlett chuckled softly at the description. "Well, Arthur doesn't really like to be disturbed and I wouldn't want to be responsible for any of your young getting injured. I don't know the bear that well yet. So lets not have them meet a bear as of now," the red eyed female spoke with a soft chuckle. Arthur was a bit poised and not keen on being disrespected. Somehow she felt like bringing Meldresi's young to him would totally happen.

Scarlett's eyes went wide when Meldresi' told her that there would be blood. Really? Oh. She wasn't so sure about this whole thing then. But.. she also really wanted babies and that would have blood too. Scarlett shook her head lightly. "Nope. It doesn't. Luckily it doesn't," She spoke. She smiled when Meldresi didn't know. Maybe they were both each other first. She was happy to know that Kove hadn't been sleeping around. That calmed the white queen. "I agree. I think I can speak for the both of us that it will happen out of love. And maybe a bit of lust."

"Awww really? No one? You can share it with me! I won't tell anyone," Scarlett assured. She really would keep it a secret. She just wondered what type of men Meldresi liked. It would give her a better insight in Meldresi. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Well if the bear is ever up for it, let me know. Perhaps it would teach my children humility." She said jokingly. Her children, being raised as "royalty" had got it in their heads that they were high and mighty. Especially Potema. She had growled at Grimnir, a wolf who had attacked and possibly killed one of their own wolves, without a blink of fear. When she later asked the little princess why, she said: because he was just a subordinate. Potema had the makings of a very pretentious queen.

The priestess laughed softly as Scarlett begged to know if she had any lovers. "To be perfectly honest.." She said, trusting the albino queen in this little secret. It was nothing major that anyone would really be effected by, anyway. "My Gamma is pretty cute." She said, laughing louder at how much of a child she sounded with that statement. "But nothing has happened between us."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett chuckled at what the dark queen was telling her. She could imagine that pups could feel invincible when their mother was the dark queen. Scarlett saw it in her birth pack with the alpha young. They were brats since they thought they were invincible. The red albino would make sure her pups wouldn't think like that. She would teach them that they weren't better than anyone else, just like she thought she wasn't any better than anyone else by being the alpha female. "Well Arthur won't really attack but he will get annoyed," Scarlett admitted.

The red eyed female's face lit up when the dark queen talked about fancying someone. Scarlett's tail wagged excitedly. "Ohhhh. Your Gamma. Tell me more about him! What do you like so much about this guy huh?," Scarlett wondered, in a kind non teasing manner. She wouldn't tell anyone that was the one rule of girl talk, never tell anyone else. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"I hope his annoyance will be enough." Even without the bear, she would enjoy bringing her sons and daughter to another pack, to experience a different lifestyle. If only for a month or so. She would bring that up later with Scarlett, but for now, they had another important topic to talk about.

"He is one of the most hardworking of my pack, and the most loyal." She said, unsure how to really describe her feelings. She had never been in a situation like this, where she was gushing over a male, when it was real. "He takes care of my children, and teaches them how to fight and hunt, since he knows I am busy." She stared wistfully forward. "It's hard for me to really explain."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded in agreement. "Hopefully. I wouldn't want him to attack your little ones," Scarlett returned in all seriousness. She did not want to be responsible for the injury of one of the dark queen's pups. She would feel horrible. And Meldresi would probably be mad at her. The red eyed female didn't want the dark queen's secret assassin club on her back. That wouldn't be good.

Scarlett had to giggle at Meldresi how adorable it was how she at least tried. "You are really cute right now. It sounds like you are promoting him," Scarlett chuckled. "But I get it. You just like that males work hard for you huh?," Scarlett returned. "To be in charge and they listen. Is that what you like in him? His mentality?"
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"It's not just that." She murmured, feeling as giddy as Scarlett was. So this was what it was like, to talk with a best girl-friend. She had missed out on a lot, hadn't she? "He takes initiative too; doing things before I could ever think of telling him. He gives me a lot of ideas and I feel as if we are always on the same page." Damn, she was really gushing over him, wasn't she?

She sighed, releasing all the hot air that was building in her body. The Night Queen of the Dark Brotherhood...tittering like a yearling over a hot guy. Really, she could not let this behavior be seen by anyone else besides Scarlett. It would ruin her.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's tail wagged when Meldresi really unleashed herself. Oh this was so much fun! "Sounds like a wonderful match, Meldresi. Really you should do something about that! Let him know you are interested in him!!" Scarlett advised to her friend. Hopefully something would come from it. Even Meldresi deserved love and happiness. 

"Do you know if he likes you back?," the red eyed girl asked that one fatal question. Because she could like her packmate but if this male wasn't interested in Meldresi then it would be a tough nut to crack. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi smiled, somewhat sheepishly, towards Scarlett's excitement at her spiel. She was right to encourage her; the Night Queen was not going to stay young and available forever. While she doubted she was ever going to go into heat again, she would not mind bearing another litter, especially with Burke. Though not too soon, for she knew her little ones would be jealous of her devoting her attention to other pups.

"I am not sure. I do know he respects me as his leader, though I do have an inkling that there is something more." She sighed. "I have yet to confirm it." 
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett laughed softly and then playfully placed her paw against Meldresi's shoulder. "Confirm it? You make it sound like a business deal," Scarlett laughed and then jumped up to her fours. She remembered how Kove took her more to a secluded place and was mumbling all over the fact that he wanted her forever. Such a flattering compliment. "He should ask you. He probably will tell you that he doesn't want anyone else except you to spend his life with." Just like in the children's stories. 

The pale queen smiled, looking so in her element. That reminded her that she should go to Kove soon. She wanted to spend some time with him and kinda try other things now...  
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
There was a part of her that wondered if Burke had ever loved anything. From what she saw from his son, it did not seem that way. Though, Burke did show some kind of affection towards her children that Meldresi could only describe as "fatherly". It was possible that his lack of love for his trueborn children was circumstantial, but she had no way of knowing unless she heard the whole story. "Love is a business in a way. You give, and you get something in return. Everyone profits." She was vague about what was given and what was received, for it could be anything under the sun. It depended on the two people.

"A little cliché isn't it?" She smirked at Scarlett's fairytale idea of a love proposal. Kove must have done it the same way, however. "I'm sure he will show it eventually, if it is true. I am not going to rush him." The queen looked up at the sun, noting the change in its position. She had been here for a long time, and as much as she enjoyed this conversation, it was time to go. "I'm afraid it is time for me to leave, Scarlett." She said, beginning to rise.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had never thought of it like a business and maybe that was why she didn't mind the cliches. She and Meldresi thought so differently which was probably the reason why they were friends. It could also make then disagree, surely but that wasn't something that Scarlett would quickly do. "I never thought of it that way," She returned with a hint of a smile. 

The light colored female then nodded. "Oh you shouldn't. But make sure he knows that you are interested. He might not cross that boundary if he is unsure if you like him back,you know?," Scarlett advised. "I enjoyed this girl talk, Mel. Come back any time when you need to talk about anything." 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Last post! Thanks for the thread. :D

Scarlett had a point there. She should at least let him know before she knew he reciprocated the emotion. "I will keep that in mind." She nodded her head, as almost a silent thank you to the younger female. "I will make sure to come back here as soon as I can." She promised. "Stay well, Scarlett." The priestess gave one final smile to her bright and cheery friend before returning to her kingdom of gloom and darkness.