Silvertip Mountain Dark side of the moon
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Dated March 23rd the morning after this thread

FitzDutiful had gone to bed that night feeling unhappy and yet content. They had agreed to work through this and, although he wasn't sure it would get back to what she wanted, he wasn't going to lose his children. Raissa had said she wouldn't take them from him.

He awoke in the morning with a start, knowing something was wrong. Her presence was gone. He opened his eyes and looked around confirming that she wasn't there. Fears set in. She had lied to him. They agreed to work through this, she said she wouldn't take his kids away and yet... where was she?! He got to his feet and followed her scent, right out of the mountain's borders. She had played him! Got him to reaffirm his commitment and taken his pups away from the mountain!

With aggravation and grief he howled out and hauntingly it echoed around the mountain.

Turning he wandered sadly back to his den, his eyes catching onto the flower that she had kept. That she had held over him. Angrily he stomped on it. To hell if he was just going to let her walk off with his children without a fight!

Spinning out of the den he ran towards where @Bindi had made her home.

"Bindi, Bindi, I need your help!"
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She had an absolutely terrible night. It wasn't exactly easy to sleep when you have rocks constantly touching your wounds. When she heard a howl, Bindi wanted to kill whatever was making the noise, but told herself she wasn't going to let anyone see her like this. It was when Fitz's was calling for help that she was fully awake.

She gave a groan when he asked for her help, but made her way out of the den. She made a hideous face when coming out but she didn't care. As she stood infront of the pale male, she wondered what he would think, but she looked terrible. There was blood and dirt mixed in her fur, since Bindi felt it was to cold to go clean herself in a stream last night.

She quickly checked to see if her wounds where bleeding, and luckily is seemed none were. However they were all open and she knew she would need to make sure none of them got infected. There were wounds all up and down her sides, flank, and face, but worst of all the damn tip of her right ear was gone. The left ear only had a bite taken out of it, but Bindi was sure it looked hideous.

At this moment Bindi was really pissed Tempest was gone, as the midnight wolfess actually needed a healer. She was curious what Fitz needed help with, because if he made her come out for nothing, she was going to give him a few scars of his own. "So what do you need help with" she asked with a forced smile, to hopefully cover up the fact that she looked like she got in a fight with a bear.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The sounds of Bindi moving caused FitzDutiful to turn away from the den entrance, he heard and felt her approaching and now his sights were on the horizon to see if he could spot the mother of his children on her journey to take them from him. Bindi's words caused him to start on a tirade. "She's gone. That fucking bitch has gone and taken my unborn children with her." He was angry, so angry that his body was ready to leap into action any moment.

"She promised me she wouldn't take them, I reaffirmed I would honour my mateship with her and then she takes them from me anyway! I should have called off our mateship yesterday when I had the fucking chance and watch on her. But no, I believed she wouldn't take them from me. I promised to try and work through whatever was happening and then she stabs me in the back the moment I go to sleep!" FitzDutiful had never been so angry with anyone in his entire life. He had never seen himself this way - Bindi was probably very surprised to see this side of him.

"I need your help to —" he turned to look at Bindi for the first time since she had exited her den. "MY GOD!" he exclaimed, all anger draining as he turned to the female. Her pretty fur was matted, dirtied, with wounds down her flanks. Her ears, both of them, were damaged with her right one actually missing its tip. Her muzzle, her pretty face - all damaged. It was as if someone had wanted to kill her but held back and doomed her to scars instead. "Who did this to you?" he demanded, fearing and yet knowing the answer. This would explain why she had fled.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She was glad Fitz had turned away and didn't see her at first. She listened as he explained how Raissa left. Bindi couldn't believe what she was hearing! That piece if shit took his children and ran, after Bindi let her do this to her. She had let Raissa do this so they could work on their relationship, but no! Now she had left, not only Fitz but she left Silvertip and all its wolves.

Bindi was most shocked when she heard Fitz was going to call off his and Raissa's mateship. While Fitz looked away she smiled at that, as she knew Raissa didn't deserve a male like Fitz, and that Fitz didn't deserve a bitch like Raissa. She quickly covered up her smile and continued to listen as the male explained the story.

When the pale male turned around the midnight wolfess did not expect any other reaction. She looked down at the groud ashamed that she would be covered in scars for the rest of her life. "It's bad isn't it" she asked and looked up to see his reaction. When he asked who did this to her she made a stupid face at him, but answered his question "Raissa". Bindi left out the fact that she let Raissa do this because now there was a possibility she would never see the tri-colored female again.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Oh. my. god. This wrote itself. That second-to-last paragraph... I just. FITZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

When? That was the only word he could manage as the deepest, darkest fears came to light. His ears searched her wounds, trying to ascertain exactly when they had occurred. They weren't freshly bleeding so it was unlikely to have happened during the night before Raissa had fled. The only logical time he could place was before Raissa had tried to commit suicide. Was that why she had been debating it?

His memory carefully went over every detail of Raissa when they had last met. She had looked fine, he hadn't been able to see a scratch on her. Bindi had promised to keep away from Raissa, obviously that hadn't worked but then he had never expected it to. Not in any literal sense. But for Raissa to attack Bindi so brutely and for there to be no sign of such an attack on Raissa... That in itself suggested that Bindi had just stood there and took it. Stood there and taken an attack from her mate's alpha, from a lower pack member.

If it had been anyone else, Raissa would be exiled right now for that attack, but his pups were too important to him and he hoped that Bindi knew that. He was thinking he would keep Raissa around until the pups were weaned and then send her on her merry way back to the Blackfeather Woods that she probably should be part of. Back to Bane.

He didn't want her in his pups life. They would do just fine with him and Bindi to care for them.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
When he asked when this happened Bindi had to think for a bit before saying when it happened. "I think a day ago, maybe a day and a half" she said and wasn't exactly sure when it happened. She had been hiding in her den since that day so its was a bit difficult to tell when all this actually happened. It was the Bindi thought that Fit was probably worried about the pups so he midnight wolfess gave him an explanation. "I didn't fight back because I didn't want to hurt the pups" she said letting him know that the pups and Raissa were ok.

Bindi wanted to kill Raissa right now, and would set out to find her as soon as she could. How could someone do that to their children? Just taking them away from their father without his permission, was a terrible idea! The obsidian wolfess had a feeling Raissa would not be able to keep her children alive. Those pups had a terrible mother and didn't even know it, and Bindi wanted to take them away from Raissa. "What are you going to do" the midnight wolfess asked her alpha, wondering what was on his mind.

If Fitz was going to take his children back he would need to wait as they needed their mother. However like Bindi said to Peregrine, Raissa didn't deserve motherhood. The obsidian girl sat down and tried to think of were the tri-colored wolfess might be. All Bindi could hope for is that those precious little pups were ok, and that nothing bad would happen to the.  
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He nodded, he knew she hadn't hurt them. He'd seen them, the proof with his own eyes. Now she was asking him the question that he was internally pondering. Without thinking about his response he spoke, his duty was to his pups.

"Whatever it takes." he said, looking towards the horizon as he said so. "Those pups are mine as much as hers. She has no right to take them from me. She has no reason to fear their lives from me, or you. She has no reason to fear her own." He was telling his beta that she wouldn't harm her no matter what while Raissa lived on the mountain. "I will do whatever it takes to make Raissa stay." he looked at Bindi to make sure she was grasping the full weight of his words. "Whatever it takes until those children are weaned and able to live without Raissa."

He looked back at the horizon. He didn't know if it would work but he wanted those children to know their father, to live in their home from birth. They would bear the name Silvertip like he did and grow up with these lands as their playground. The caves would make for good adventures and FitzDutiful planned on teaching everything there was to know about the terrain.

FitzDutiful's heart was currently hardened against Raissa but he was going to do whatever it took to convince her it was otherwise. He would lie to her, carress her, play with her, spend all his days with her. He would convince everyone that he was in love with Raissa. Everyone but himself and Bindi would know the truth.

"Will you support me in this, no matter how hard it is for us?" He only meant that it was hard to lie, though there was an undertone of having to put whatever they could have on hold. If she felt the same way she might pick it up but it was very casually disguised as two leaders doing what they had to for the pack.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi listened as Fitz explained how he would do anything to get her to stay. However he added that he would only get her to stay until the pup's were weaned. Bindi thought about it for a second and was a bit shocked. He had said he wanted to end his and Raissa's mateship, and now he is practically saying he will kick Raissa out once the pup's are old enough to live without her. Did he not love her anymore?

She shook her head in agreement to his question. "I'll always support you" she said and gave him a smile. Bindi didn't see herself standing by anyone else's side exept Fitz's. The midnight girl realized that Raissa couldn't have gotten far with her current condition, and if the tri-colored wolfess was smart she would have joined a pack. Bindi believed that Raissa didn't have the skills to keep the pup's alive by herself.    

"Where do you think she could have gone" the obsidian female asked her pale alpha. Bindi knew nothing of Raissa's past but hopefully Fitz had an idea of were she could have gone. Either way they were going to find her, and they were going to bring her back to Silvertip.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
That was the question. Where had she gone? He'd followed her scent to the edge of the borders and then came to find Bindi. He had hoped Bindi could scout but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. Those cuts would reopen and potentially fester from infection so he was in this by himself. He thought of the possible places. Ouroboros Spine and Blacktail Deer Plateau came to mind for being the closest. Once again he got mad at her. She was in no condition to travel and was only doing more damage to the children she carried by doing so.

"I'll try and follow her scent. It can't have been too long ago. If I set out now it should be strong enough to follow, do you think?" He wasn't sure how much Raissa would have covered her track. He doubted she was thinking at all. Pregnancy was making the woman crazy. It made it easier to see that Bindi was on track with him, he had faith that the two of them could put on the best show. Especially now it was a show for the pack's puppies lives. If Raissa did much more there may not be any puppies to save.

"You should wash those wounds before they get infected. There's some healing herbs in a cache near my den, put some on your wounds. I'm going to need you when we get back - we're about to put on the show of our lives." He smiled wryly.

The children were his.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Thanks for the thread <3
Last post from me!!

She shook her head yes to Fitz saying that the trail with probably be strong enough. "If she left during the night then yes, it should still be strong enough to follow". However her question was not exactly answered. She still had no idea where Raissa might be, but Bindi was sure they would find her and bring those pups to where they belong.

When Fitz said to put herbs on her wound she gave a nod and a smile to say thanks. When he said they were going to put on a show and smiled at her she couldn't help but laugh "yes we are" she said and began to walk towards Fitz den. She turned back once more to wish him luck on his search for Raissa, and once her wounds healed Bindi would be joining him in the search. However she had faith by then they would have Raissa at Silvertip and the pup's would be safe.