Ouroboros Spine sipapu
156 Posts
Ooc — seitch
AW :D

Small, yellowish-white blossoms began to emerge from the slopes of the mountain that fell away from either side of Ivev's home cave. It was a clear, sunny day with a fresh, cool feel to it, as if the winter was rapidly retreating and dragging along its feet, raking up new plants. Her paws rested solidly on the ledge to the cave, sitting with her face turned upwards towards the pines that began just a few paces away from the mouth of the den.

She hadn't seen much activity around the upper part of the valley where her cave was located, and was quite curious to see who and or what was patrolling around this part of the Spine. Ivev knew there was at least a couple of wolves she hadn't formally introduced herself to yet.

[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri made himself up to the top of the peaks. It was here that he enjoyed the most. Places where very few bothered him, and even less where the voices could be heard. He hated them, they had been gone as Tyrande had been teaching him, but as she had left. He had reverted back to his old ways. It was far too hard for him to handle it.

He was a servant, a bloody man, and there was no changing him. However, at least he could die here away from that life. If it was alright with the world. Sighing he continued up, large brutish paws taking up the expanse of the area. His eyes red and gleaming as he walked.