Blackfeather Woods Bloodflood
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Last warrior Thread! I would like anyone who hasn't met Damien join this one :D

indentEver since the story night Damien's imagination had bursted in a ton of colors. All of the stories told had awaken something in the night child, and for a kid of his age it was the best thing that could have ever happened. Mommy's had been the most interesting, he now felt watched every night and it was quite difficult to fall asleep under all those starry eyes observing him. Spooky as hell. But there had been a story in particular that had made an enormous impact in the eldest Melonii child. Ohen had shared his knowledge about dragons, reptilian creatures that could fly and spit fire. How cool was that? Damien wanted to see a dragon with his own eyes, that was another goal and was just after becoming an assassin of the Brotherhood. And today, Damien was on a mission to find one.

indentThe dark pup stalked the gloomy forests, sneaky mode on. He hid himself in the bushes and crawled when he needed to move. He didn't want to scare the dragons. If he was going to find one he would have to put in practice his best stalking abilities. His nose was flat on the floor, breathing in all the scents to identify the most reptilian ones. There weren't many. He wasn't even sure they were reptilian at all. But it was something.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
:D

Wet juices attach themselves to Grim's muzzle. He finally caught one of those obnoxious black birds. The rest of them are making a high pitched ruckus above as he crunches on the bones of one of their own. He hadn't been looking to catch one of them. It had been on the ground, shifting through the dirt. He took that opportunity to attack while it was busy. Of course the blasted bird has hardly any meat on it. Basically it is nothing but feathers and bones. Something tickles his throat. A cough wracks his body. With a wet 'plop' a thick gooey feather shoots out of his mouth to land some lengths away. He coughs again before standing. Looking crossly at the dead bird, Grim picks it up and tosses it into some bushes to the right of him. Though he is satisfied at succeeding in killing one of the ravens that has been his goal since he joined Blackfeather, his effort seems wasted on such a poor piece of prey. And what was with all the damn feathers? Did they really need so many?

The ravens above picked up their pace with their caws when he had thrown the dead bird. He snarls up at them, letting out a sharp bark. Their wings flutter as they fly from the trees. He watches a few of them land near the dead one. His eyes narrow. Dropping low, he stalks towards them. The birds begin to pick at the dead one, letting out a call every so often. Grim lunges at them with a burst of speed. Panicking, the ravens hurriedly scatter into the air, some taking their spots back on the branches of the dark trees to yell at him. He growls deeply. He can't stand birds.

A coughing fit takes a hold of him suddenly. Grim swears to himself. He'll need to find some water. He can feel another feather in the back of his throat. Now he'll be spitting out feathers all day. A thick heavy paw runs over his nose as he makes a face, his tongue moving in and out in an attempt to rid his throat of the feather. Next thing he knows the pack will be calling him bird boy or something similar. Great. The dangerous, psychotic wolf being made fun of. That probably wouldn't end well for those who laughed at him. No. They would end up dead. There would be no hesitation. His mind slips back to Lusa. Perhaps she could get away with it though. Wet lips lift in a snarl. He wouldn't kill her, but he'd make sure to get his revenge.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

indentA roar echoed through the woods, and the unmistakable sound of fluttering wings reached Damien's eyes as a gigantic "THERE'S A DRAGON HERE!" sign. He couldn't believe that he had finally found one of them, and immediately he darted off to get to the place where the dragon had roared.

indentThe trees all looked carbonized. Fire, he thought, and continued to walk forward on his quest only stopping to hide behing a bush when the fluttering sounded again. A gigantic black shape materialized over his head and the dragon comes out of it, roaring as just a minute ago. It turned out that the dragon wasn't but the jerk that threatened his sister just nights ago in the story-telling night, and there was no one Damien despised more in Blackfeather Woods. He was for sure a bloody dragon, one that was ready to die.

indent"The ravens will eat your eyes." the night child bluntly snarled as he came out of the bush in which he was hiding. He wasn't afraid of this wolf, or anyone else, and that was probably the deadly curse that would one day take him to the grave. But today, Damien decided it wasn't himself who would die. It was Grimnir, the ugly Dragon.

MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim swings his head around sharply as a wolf speaks to him. It is one of Meldresi's pups. He huffs at the little black male.  "They would die the moment they were within my reach." He eyes the whelp with mild curiosity. What was the little pup doing roaming the woods alone? Something could happen to him without an adult around. Grim smiles internally. Though he does not feel any need or want to kill this pup, the idea of something happening to the young wolf is amusing. "Why are you out here?" A tickling starts back up in his throat. He attempts to hold it back while scowling. A coughing fit takes hold anyway. Grim turns from the pup while he tries to hack up another feather. How many did he swallow? 

He would have to head north to find water. That is where otter creek lay. His throat feels raspy and dry as his fit comes to a halt. Grim looks back at the pup with narrowed eyes  saying, "
It is dangerous to be alone." Lowering his head he adds, "Something could be out here waiting for an easy piece of prey like you." Would the pup understand the hint in his warning? Not that he plans to do anything exactly. It would be fun trying to scare the little male though.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Grimnir reminds me a lot of the mountain (asoiaf) for some reason...

indentDamien felt a shudder runnign down his spine as the honey-coated psych stared at him with evil fire burning inside his pupils. He had something inside them that Damien didn't like, but somehow, recognized. It was frightening even for the brave pup, so he took a step back. Looking at Grimnir as his tail slowly tucked between his hind legs. "This is my forest... I can go wherever I want."

indentDamien understood what the adult was hinting. He was young, not even half as big as Grimnir was, and he was alone. He wouldn't stand a chance against the savage male for as much as he'd like to claim it so. He would be dead in seconds.

indent"I am not afraid of you. And my sister isn't either..." he boldly claimed taking yet another step back as Grimnir pressed forward from the distance. "If you touch me or any of my siblings, Burke will eat your face... And the crows will eat the rest..." He remembered the look in grimnir's eyes from the story night. He would never forget the hate he saw in them that night.

MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
I have no clue who that is lol

Grim grins at the pup's claim. "Your forest? Answer me this: can you guard it?"  The pup then says that he isn't afraid of Grim and neither is his sister. Grim takes one step towards Meldresi's young. He likes how brave the little male is pretending to be, but Grim can see the hints of fear in him. The tuck of his tail, the backwards steps. Were all of the alpha's whelps like this? Did they all act as if they are already alphas? Grim isn't exactly fond of the act. He doesn't care for the high and mighty, or the ones who talk up a big game but can't back it up. Meldresi is unwise to teach her pups to act this way. Their attitudes could get them killed, but not just by him. Outsiders wouldn't take kindly to them either. 

Making himself comfortable on the grass, Grim asks, "
What is your name?" He might as well keep track of which pup was which.  Not that the black ones really mattered to him. A flash of the white pup runs across his vision. The pup mentions that Burke will eat his face if he touches him and that the crows will eat the rest.  He gives the whelp another grin. "I'm not going to do anything to you. But there are other things besides me lurking in this wood. ." Not that there actually was anything more dangerous than himself in this place. But the pup didn't know that.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Grimnir  The Mountain from Game of Thrones (you check that out!)

"Yes. Meldresi, your Alpha, is my mother... And I'm going to be a Dark Brother very soon. The forest doesn't need my guard yet because there are older wolves who can kill its enemies... You should be careful..." the night child answered with a growl. He was the prince of Blackfeather Woods, the son of the night mother, and he could do as he pleased within the confines of the dark forest. It was something Damien had -probably mistakenly- convinced himself on, he felt some kind of power over the rest of the pack just because he was the alpha's son and no one with a speck of common sense would ever dare touch him.

But, did Grimnir have enough common sense?

The yellow-eyed beast was starting to look more menacing with every second that passed, and Damien's confidence seemed even more forced as it did. "You would know my name if your cared about this pack... I know yours." the pup stated with smugness, "You are Grimnir..." he said getting a grim feel from the name only.

The wolf suggested that there were other things lurking in the woods besides himself, and that he wasn't the most dangerous of them. Damien was being serious about not being scared of the older male, and he had never seen any real danger in the forest, so his words did little to impact on the young prince.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim may be a little more intelligent than the mountain lol - plus he doesn't like to follow anyone's orders :D but that brutality :o totally the same. I had started reading game of thrones, got to the second book and stopped. Need to get back into it

Grim remains silent for a moment before saying with narrowed eyes, "It does not matter to me if you are a spawn of the alpha." He bears his teeth at the whelp. A low growl sounds briefly in his chest. "And do not make claims where you cannot back them up." Meldresi's pups annoy him. If it weren't for the fact that he had more interest in the white one, he would teach this whelp just how much he doesn't care about his lineage. 

Instead of giving Grim his name, the pup tells him that he should know his name if he cared enough about the pack. A grin spreads over sharp teeth. "
There's only a few that I am interested in enough to know. You are not one of them. I only ask so that I can tell you apart from your siblings." He leaves it at that. Lusa - the white whelp - Meldresi - Burke. Those are the only ones who matter to him in this pack. All for different reasons.  Lusa, the one he wishes to have pups with. The white pup to be murdered for tainting this dark wood. Meldresi because she is the alpha. Burke because he is a danger. Grim's gaze glances around at the thought of Burke. 

"
Burke is your sitter. Where is he now?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien instantly growled when Grimnir called him spawn, making him feel insulted. He was lord of darkness, the son of the night queen and prince of Blackfeather Woods, he was nothing Grimnir would call him, and he felt high ranked anough to challenge the beast and back up his claim.

"I am Damien Mehrunes, son of Meldresi Melonii. You will treat me with respect or you will not speak to me. Wretch." he spat, growling as he defied the male. "Burke is your Beta. He's probably around somewhere so you better be careful." he knew Burke would be there in a heartbeat if Grimnir decided to attack, and the rest of the pack would as well. He wasn't very well liked in the pack, and he had earned a free ticket to the blacklist of more than one wolf already. Damien's specially.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim flared at the pups words. Damien. "I am your elder whelp. I do not need to give you any respect." He snapped at the pup before turning and walking away. The spawn infuriated him, but still he had no interest in Damien. Eyes glanced around briefly for another search for Burke. It would be his luck if the large male was around. Grim put the pup to the back of his mind as he left him. Any words that the whelp spoke would fall on deaf ears. There were more important things than fighting with a hot headed puppy. Like planning the death of his sibling and other white wolves.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
With every word that Grimnir spoke Damien became more convinced that he was not worthy of the pack's respect. He disregarded his superior's status and talked to him, the Alpha's son like he was some kind of bug that he could piss on. It would change soon, Damien had decided that if the leaders didn't do anything about the bastard he would have to use his own weapons.

The night child didn't like being dismissed by Grimnir in such way, but he was glad that he didn't have to talk to the bastard anymore. The next time he saw his he expected to see him tumbled to te ground, begging to be put out of missery. He had plans to make, and so he turned around, growling angered beyond limits to make arrangements.