Blacktail Deer Plateau our father
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
AW :)

lasher was quite sad these past days, and withdrawn. only blue willow was his confidant, but he did not wish to burden her with all of his melancholy, and so he took long patrols upon their farthest borders, using the creeping loneliness of that time to speak his mind aloud into the cool air. 

perhaps he seemed quite mad, but taltos found the activity theraputic. and this evening found him departed yet again, wending his way along the treeline as his eyes gazed upon the brilliant light of the setting sun.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
While the spectacle of the setting sun had always been that his father, cointidentially veiled under the same orange rays Finn's home in the Plateu laid, had been one he admired profoundly, truth be told the platinumn haired Ollivander could not care less for the matter. Still, with his own paws carrying him down never ending paths down the confines of the Plateau it was with great surprise that he found only the dying sun as able to take him out of his melancholic reverie.

With his own load of sadness and grief weighing down upon his shoulders, Finn was no stranger to the cold that now plagued the brown Beta's heart. Despite the reasons behind the man's sad visage was unknow to him, and he had not either shared the news of his mother's death with no one but the  stars that hung from the chadelier that was the nightsky, it didn't take much effort for the truth to become evident.

As the Ollivander's own olive eyes wandered to the splash of red and orange hues scattered across the horizon,it was his nose that alerted him of his comrade's presence. A hushed sigh escaoed through his lips as he, without much second thought, began to pin point his friend's location.

"I never truly stopped to watch one of these" he barked softly, trying not to alter the calm ambient Lasher had been resting in.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
finn's gilded form was given a wan smile as lasher turned to greet his company. "it has been some time for me, also," he murmured in a subdued tone, though he indicated that finn should remain. he turned back to the cacophony of colour and until it faded, he was silent. 

he was unsure of when he would recover his good spirits, but the melancholy fed the muse of the poet within him, and he turned words slowly within his mind. "what have you been doing lately?" he asked of finn in a casual tone.