Rising Sun Valley Make a wish upon the closest star
Banned
10 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
Kitus was stand on the highest point of a hill. He looked out onto the sea of grass as the wind blows. It was calming and kind then for a moment he looked up at the sky. The sun was too bright to stare at for long and he quickly had to look away. "It's just like you.. Leader." He said with a grin. He closed his eyes and looked up again. "Tell me, will I ever see that kind of heart again?". It's a silly wish but it was the only one he had for now. To be able to see that great light again would mean alot to him. He was happy to have seen it shine one last time before...

But it was time to look ahead. He looked down hill and took a deep breath then thrusted downwards. Instantly the wind felt like it was blowing against him. It was great, it felt like he was flying. As long as it was downhill he wasn't getting tired and will only be going faster and faster. "Woohoo!" But he was limited to a certain speed which he passed so it was only a matter of time before he trip over his own paws. Kitus saw this coming though, it was time to tumble. First he rolled like a wheel doing two full turns before getting out of form and crash rolling sideways.

This was the grassy hills, even if it was rough it didn't injure him. It wasn't something he could keep doing, one day he will end up hurting himself but it was a fun gamble. He had fun and that's what counted. He laid there on his back, resting a bit. Then he wondered what he should do next. He thought it was time to see if he could find any wolves around. It was a nice day after all.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Couldn't help but snag this, aha. Alastor is going to attempt to recruit him. Not sure how well he'll do, though. :o

The young Greek was unsure what to do with himself. After awhile of simply laying around trying to figure out something to do, he'd ultimately decided to, once again, try his luck at recruiting members for the Bypass. He was already out and about, anyways, so it was the perfect opportunity to see if he could find anyone. Alastor had set off in search of new wolves, but he did not deliberately work to sniff any out or track them down. If a meeting was meant to happen, then he would cross paths with someone without having to, more or less, stalk them. Doing that would have made a terrible first impression anyhow. So the boy just kept walking, taking in the sights and adding new views to his mental map, enjoying the light silence that filled the space around him. It was not an atmosphere that provoked feelings of loneliness, but instead one that seemed to bring forth a sort of peace. That is, until a sound similar to that of thudding invaded his ears. Curious as to what it could be, he made his way in the direction from which it'd sounded from, only to see a mess of fur tumbling down a hill. It took him a second, but once it stopped and laid on it's back he realized it was a wolf.

Concerned for the health of the stranger, and not knowing that the rolling was intentional, he quickly approached the man. He sniffed the air as he drew closer, trying to figure out if the tumble had drawn blood, but was met with nothing but the scent of the loner. The scent of copper didn't seem to surround him as he worried it might, but still continued to approach him nevertheless. “Are you alright?” Alastor inquired once close enough, be careful to keep his eyes only on the male's face. “You aren't hurt, are you?” Concern and worry were evident in his voice, as he was unsure about the condition of the wolf. Sure, he didn't appear to be bleeding, but a lack of blood did not always mean one was okay. He wanted to figure out if that was the case or not, both out of concern, as well as his own selfish desire to learn about the stranger.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Banned
10 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
And just by thinking about seeing a wolf, one suddenly appeared but that wolf seemed concerned about Kitus' way down the hill. It wasn't that bad of a show was it? He wasn't sure but if he saw someone roll down a hill he might find it entertaining to watch until the end. Then he would check on the person. In this case Kitus was alright and there was no need for anyone to worry about anything.

"Don't worry, If I wasn't able to handle that fall then I wouldn't have survived." He said as he laid there. He remained in place for a while then decided to get up. "I'm Kitus, I wasn't counting on meeting someone yet but it's not me who decides that."

Of course he was going to start looking but just not while he was chillin on the grass. So who was this wolf he wondered. What kind of heart does he have. His scaned the stranger while he kept his casual smile on. His senses tell him that this was a pack wolf. Which made this interesting. Kitus left his home because there was nothing interesting left so many a new pack could brighten life a bit. Just like the sun today.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor had never been one to laugh or seriously poke fun at another, especially after witnessing something he believed could have brought harm to them. He was rather serious, and seemed even more so when his age was factored in, but it was something he could not help. A boy from his situation had to grow up quickly if they wanted to survive, and that was what he had done. Apparently, though, his worries and seriousness were not needed by the man, however, as was soon revealed to him. The other wolf's choice of words in response to what he'd said had the Greek wondering if the man was alright in the head, but such an inquiry was one he would never ask. It would be rude to do so, and he prided himself in not stooping so low as to offend a stranger right off the bat. He enjoyed making the best impressions he was capable of, and wanted for the current one to be no different.

He gave a simple nod of his head after the other had spoken. “I am Alastor Vranas,” the boy returned, giving a small dip of his cranium as a way of greeting. When he drew it back up, he brought his icy gaze to the faze of the stranger, and gave a subtle tilt of his head. “If you were not yet looking to meet anyone, then I could go. If you'd like, that is...” The way that Kitus fellow worded it had made the boy uncertain of whether or not he actually minded having the company of another. The first portion of the sentence would suggest that he didn't, but then the latter that he did. Being quick to figure things out, he assumed the male had simply not expected to run into anyone in the valley while he was tumbling down hills, but actually did not mind being in the company of another wolf. Alastor hoped his thoughts were correct, as he was not entirely sure how he would react to being told to just go away.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Banned
10 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
"No no, It's just that I didn't expect you to come so soon." He said trying to keep the company here for a little while. He decide to get up, that would make it easier to chat. Kitus took his time and stretched legs a bit. "So what made you wonder here? did you hear a voice?" He asked. He himself has heard a voice every once in while but that is only because of something in his past. Those memories were nice and continue to play it's sounds.

How wondered what the male wolf would think of. He grinned and had an idea that maybe this wolf thought Kitus was crazy but that isn't really the case. "Well I wouldn't worry much about it but you never what pushes wolves to go around." So what was Alastor's drive to march forward. Kitus wondered about this. He was always curious about others and always seeked to understand them.