Duck Lake she needs a wild heart
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
maybe @scarlett? <3

she'd been travelling alone for a week or two now, through the grasses and scrubs of flowery spring. she'd had brief courses of regret zipping through her body, but she'd trained herself to be pleased with her choice. wasn't noctisardor bypass the place for her?

she was all alone.

she reached the lake, the one where'd she met scarlett. scarlett. crëyr hadn't seen her friend in some time, and it slightly pained her that the last time she was with her they'd been discussing how about how content they were with their lives, along with future plans. the grayscale girl wondered whether or not scarlett was doing well.

and so she lifted her petite crown and released a song, a song that called for her best friend.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
YAS.

Scarlett looked up when she heard the howl from her friend. It was easy to be heard since it was so quiet in bearclaw. Scarlett disliked it but there was no other choice if members weren't sticking around there was nothing she could do about it. The red eyed female felt like she failed as a queen. Her small paws carried herself to the howl of her friend, maybe it was good to distract herself with the nice things in Crëyr's life. Maybe she would end up with shadow by now. 

Scarlett moved into a casual run and was quick to approach her friend. She almost tackled her down if she hadn't made an emergency breaking session right before. Scarlett's tail wagged happily and then licked over the tip of her friend's nose in greeting. "Crëyr!," She happily called out. But then Scarlett realized that the scents in her grey fur weren't recent. She scented like a lone wolf. What had happened!? Scarlett instantly grew worried.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
ayyy

crëyr was greeted with a friendly lick on her nose, which instantly made her feel better. she pulled her friend in an embrace. "scarlett! i missed you!"

noticing a new scent upon her friend's figure, she drew back and studied her for a moment. the scent she bore was no longer of duskfire, but was instead of one she didn't recognize. she was definitely not a lone wolf, like she was. the grayscale girl smiled, though it had been a while since she'd performed the action.

but she wasn't sad. she was simply... worn out. "you're in a new pack. how have you been?" her cerulean eyes flickered, instantly thinking of shadow, who had once been hers when she asked scarlett her question. "how's kove been?"
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had missed her friend too and easily leaned into the embrace of the other wolf. She nuzzled against the friend briefly before pulling back. "I've missed you too," she returned. Scarlett wanted to ask why it was that Crëyr smelled so different. But her friend was quicker. The white queen's tail rose proudly along with her head. "I've been doing good. Could be better with those circumstances. But actually, really good. The new pack is my own, Crëyr," she informed her friend with a bit of a smile. 

Scarlett's red eyes studied the other. "Kove is well. Busy but well. But soon times will quieten down. At least it did. We had a nice group of starters but slowly they have been deserting us," Scarlett spoke out her worries. She would just be glad when her heat arrived and she and Kove could start a family. That would push their numbers back up. "How have you been. You scent different too. What happened?!," Scarlett wanted to know. 
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
crëyr smiled as her friend embraced her. at least she had somebody here. if not, she would probably have turned away from these wilds on a whim and would have went off into the big world towards some other region. maybe she would even begin her search for gwilym.

she perked up once scarlett's white tail rose, proudly stating that she was now the alpha of a pack she'd founded. "why didn't i know that? that's amazing!" she said, a grin breaking across her face.  she was genuinely happy for her best friend. briefly she thought back to the first time she'd seen scarlett, by this exact lake, a shy girl with a soft tone and rubies for eyes. they still were, but still. "where is it located? what is it called? how are your alpha duties?"

at the mention of the deserters, the grayscale female couldn't help but think back towards her bypass days. they were over. "oh, yeah," she murmured in a subdued tone. "there's always those. but the pack'll always come together again, as strong as ever. speaking of leaving packs..." she paused, her head drooping a little. "i left the bypass. i realized that it wasn't really right for me, even with shadow."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded excitedly in return that she was an alpha now. But her pack wasn't really doing great at all. She would need to keep the members up. There were a few ways to do it. "It is called Bearclaw Valley. We do have a bear living with us but he is lazy and nice. He even protected me! I'm starting to think I can make friends with anyone. Even the dark priestess Meldresi is my friend. It is located under NB but it is very secluded. I wonder that is why we are still a bit small. I'm scouting right now for new members. Till I go in heat and well.. we have more members too," she spoke a bit flustered.

Scarlett's ears fell back because Crëyr looked so sad. "I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you," she whispered. Her red eyes then widened. "OH! You can totally join my pack! Raziel is in it too. He is talking about being by brother, though.. I feel like he is trying to hard. At least he and Kove aren't butting heads," she returned. "Crëyr. It would be an honor to have you within my ranks. Then you can forget about Shadow and how it didn't work out."
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
crëyr nodded as scarlett began speaking quickly of her new pack. her ears fell back once she heard of her departure from noctisardor bypass, but soon offered a place in her own pack for her to stay.

the grayscale girl perked up. "raziel's there?" she hadn't heard from raziel for over what, four months? she wouldn't mind seeing him again, though. she was pretty sure he hadn't looked for shadow ever since her invitation.

she offered scarlett a weak smile. "great! definitely, i'll join! i don't think i'll forget about it, though, not yet. but yeah, it would be a honor for me to be a member of bearclaw valley," she paused. "we'll always see each other!"
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded eagerly when she asked Raziel was there. It would be good for the man to have a familiar face around. Scarlett would love to have her best friend in her pack! She could totally help with th possible babies that were going to be there soon. A grin tugged on her lips and Scarlett hummed happily. "Yes Raziel is there and I would love for you to join!"

"Oh yes, you will like it and we can do stuff together all the time and yay! Oh this makes me really happy Crëyr,' she admitted almost a but shyly. Scarlett had lots of friends in other packs but it meant the world to her that she would have such a close friend in a pack. Her first pack she had none to care for her. Duskfire wasn't really caring either and now in Bearclaw she had Kove and Crëyr. Oh. It almost made her a bit emotional.
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
sorry for the late reply, mar. <3 fade?

crëyr beamed. it sounded good. a new adventure, a new home, this time with her best friend by her side. her past, both of her pasts would stay with her forever, but this time she was ready. "sounds amazing, scarlett. i'm definitely in!"

"it makes me so happy, too," the grayscale girl stepped forward and embraced her friend (well as close as a hug a wolf can give), "i look forward to starting a new life with you and bearclaw valley. i'll be sure to make the best of this opportunity!" following that she offered another smile at her friend and stepped aside, gesturing her to lead the way.

draenen, chwaer, gwylio fi!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All good. Yes! I will Archive it! :D

Scarlet was pleased to have her best friend joining the pack! The red eyed girl hoped her greyscale friend would join them soon but she wouldn't press on it. It was Crëyr's own decision when she would join. Maybe she had some unfinished business. "You are always welcome, any given time."

Scarlett hummed happily into the hug. "I will see you around then," Scarlett returned to her friend and smiled softly. "Do howl for me, just in case I wouldn't want anyone attacking you," she added before spending more time with her friend catching up with her.