Wapun Meadow you can't sit with us
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
@jamie backdated a few days before crëyr's meeting with scarlett lel

crëyr had been wandering for a solid week now, and so she was indeed very sure that she'd turned away from noctisardor bypass. she'd been missing noctisardor bypass in sessions, but she had already accepted it. isn't this what she did? wandering?

she paused at wapun meadow, catching a glimpse of all the flower buds of spring. soon they would go into full bloom. it wasn't long away. laying down on the grass, she turned her silver crown up, her cerulean eyes on the pale blue sky.
primadonna life the rise and fall
28 Posts
Ooc — Macy
:33 creyr and jamie friendship time

Jamie walked through the plains of Rising Sun Valley with a deep thought in his mind. He has been feeling like he might not have belonged in Noctisardor Bypass. He kind of wanted to leave, to be honest, yet he didn't want to abandon his packmates. When snows fall and the white wind blows, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. It was the way of life for wolves, and Jamie was content with that life. Now, he wasn't sure anymore. With the betas leaving and most of the packmates seemingly hiding from Jamie, he didn't feel like he belonged anymore. He wanted to talk to someone about it, but who can he go to? Jamie walked over to Wapun meadow so he could have some peace and quiet, but then he saw a gray figure on the grass, accompanied by a familiar scent.
Could it be? "Creyr?" Jamie barked not unkindly at the wolf that stared at the clear blue sky. The female sure did look like her, with the silver pelt and deep blue eyes.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
a familiar voice jolted her out of her thoughts. this voice was one of her past, one that she didn't know that she was going to here so soon. she lifted her head to see jamie, a good friend and previous packmate. 

crëyr smiled at him before standing from the grasses, bounding towards him to deliver a friendly lick on his nose as a greeting. she wasn't his beta anymore. he didn't need to lower himself in her presence. her smile was sad, but nonetheless she'd performed the action. "hey, jamie. it's true, i've decided to leave."