Stavanger Bay i'm ready for the riot
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Crap post is crap but I was inspired and I want more Jorunn threads! :-) Edited because V doesn't know how to count apparently. :s

Jorunn's entire two weeks of life could so very easily be seen as nothing short of boring; but despite not being able to truly comprehend things such as excitement it had been very exciting — providing the standards were set to the specification of a two week old newborn. It started when he'd been born, being squeezed out of the abyss of warmth: literal perfection into the world that had been waiting for him. Rather, the world that consisted of his older siblings, mother and father, which was the only world that Jorunn really knew currently. Within Thistle's womb he'd had everything he had needed — though if he could have he might have put in a requisition order for larger quarters, for being one of four space had begun to become more and more limited the bigger that he and his litter mates grew within their mother. Within the safety of Thistle's womb, he'd not known the hunger pains of when one of his siblings stole his favored teat and he refused to suckle from another (stubbornness that ran true from his father, no doubt), nor did he know the chill — softened as it was by the warmth of his mother, siblings and sometimes Ragnar's bodies. Even so he managed to get turned around and slow army crawled away from his mother's side as opposed to shuffling his fuzzy lump of a body closer as he'd intended until, with her gentle and patient guidance, he was once more nuzzled against the warm fur of her belly, soft shivers eliciting from him being unable to regulate his own body heat.

The first week, in and of itself had been quite the adventure. It brought with it the promise of many more adventures to come and the young legend Beserker was eager to meet them head on, with a 'bring it on' spirit in mind. Currently, though the eldest Lodbrok boy was suckling greedily, the warm milk sliding down his throat, and thus the young King was satisfied, made complacent by having everything he needed, currently.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —