Blackfeather Woods You're wondering now...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
*Rubs hands* Ghehe I am curious how this will go. I'd like her to meet anyone of the pack before meeting/thread with Meldresi tho. >D I have a feeling this will be hilarious.

Scarlett could see the logic of her mate not wanting to go to Black Feather Woods when she was in heat. She was protected by the Brotherhood code, as Kove had informed her. But loners wouldn't keep to that code. Scarlett was not very keen on carrying the pups from anyone else but Kove. Oh babies. If she started to think about it, she grew excited. Only today it did not. she was on a mission. One of their pack members had been brutally attacked by loners and they didn't had a healer amongst their members. Not anyone skilled on that matter. Scarlett had to get to Meldresi, the only healer they knew. Scarlett was convinced the dark queen would help the white one. They were friends, Kove was a member of the brotherhood. She almost had to even if she didn't want to.

Scarlett panted heavily as she stopped before the border. The last time she was here she was almost attacked by a crazy white male. Bane. Her hackles raised. She had to look though her fear. She was a white queen. An alpha, mate of Kove and best friend of Meldresi. This was an emergency. Scarlett was a small built girl. If she knew what giant lived amongst these shadows she might not have entered. But since the girl was clueless and rather naive about he dangers that lurked into these woods she galloped over the border head on. She had to find Meldresi! The red eyed girl ran into the dark shadowy woods, unsure of where to go. Meldresi's scent was close to everywhere. Scarlett howled as she kept on running making her way deeper and deeper into those dark woods. 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  A foreign howl rang in the air. And then a foreign scent.

Trespasser...

The words seeped through her veins and made her legs jolt up. The dark star bolted through the woods, teeth shown and ready for a fight. A bright pelt was seen in the distance. No you don't little friend. She bolted forwards, getting in the front of the white wolf and blocking her path.

A snarl curved on her lips and her eyes blazed. Why the hell was she even here? Well soon enough she shall have something to remember her. "State your business here, rouge." 
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
XD

Scarlett had to make an emergency break when there was a black female in her path. Scarlett's ears fell back in fear since she looked rather terrifying. Although quickly enough Scarlett gathered her courage. She raised her tail a bit, she was an alpha after all. "Oh hello! I am not a rouge!," she greeted, though in her blood red eyes she had some worry in them. She let out a nervous giggle and then cleared her throat. "I'm Scarlett Apaata. One of Meldresi's best friends and mate of Kove. He is a Dark Brother." Scarlett quickly realized that this female had no red mark on her shoulder. Shit. She wasn't allowed to talk about the dark brotherhood right? But surely she would know about it?

"There is an emergency in my pack! I need Meldresi to help us with her healer abilities! Do you know where to find her?," she asked, sounding so polite and warm. Scarlett herself was such a kind an nurturing female that it almost seemed unbelievable that she was friends with Meldresi. Surely their girl talk had been private, but Scarlett was certain Meldresi saw her as a friend. Now the dark forest looked rather scary. Scarlett stepped a bit back, panting. Maybe this female didn't even know Kove. Then what?! Scarlett then kept feeling the pressure of her bladder. Oh god embarrassing. "Ah... excuse me for a moment I need to pee!," she then babbled. It had only been a few days after her heat had ended but with her appetite and seeing how much she was peeing lately it was only a good sign that the red eyed female would be a mother in a couple of months.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
XD I read this and died!

A slight growl rumbled in her throat. "I don't know this Kove you speak of." She had probably arrived when he had already left. And the name was never spoken through the woods. When she had came, there was only four, not including Meldresi, with the mark. So she couldn't tell if the pale female was bluffing or not.

Then she exclaimed about an emergency in their Pack, and how they need Meldresi. "I don't see why you needed to bolt in here to ask that," she growled. The white lady was quick to halt the conversation to... pee? Lusa didn't know what to make of it. Was it some kind of disrespect?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
She is a silly girl! :P

Scarlett quickly trotted off and relieved herself, glad she could. She was almost tempted to go around the female because she kept her from Meldresi and currently Raziel might be bleeding to death. Scarlett knew it was dishonorable so she returned to the black female. She felt a bit flustered but no matter in the end she might be blessed with her first litter. "Sorry. My heat just passed and I think I am pregnant," she spoke with an overly happy grin before she got serious again. "But that is not why I am here. If I wanted to have one of my girl talks with Meldresi then I would wait respectively at the border. Do I look like a vicious intruder? C'mon. I look like I can't even swat down a fly..."

"Please calm down with your growls. I promise I am not lying. I don't lie. You can call Meldresi! She can confirm everything!," Scarlett assured. "Currently one of my pack members are dying and you are stopping me! Bring me to Meldresi or tell me where I can find her. This is serious, I wouldn't do this if there was no solid reason for it. Our packs are tied by the brotherhood!," Scarlett returned, sounding serious. She looked around and wondered if she could make a run for it. She howled once more to Meldresi. Maybe she wasn't home. Maybe one of her kids could help. Though she doubted that the female would let one of the pups go with a stranger. "How can I convince you? I need help. Once of our most loyal members might die."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  The female had exclaimed about the peeing. She was in heat. Seemed logic. But then the pale girl started to become urgent, otherwise annoying in Lusa's prospective. Though she wasn't very fond of the lady passing over the borders, her story seemed reasonable. Firstly, she most likely knew Meldresi and had some bond with her. Secondly, it had probably taken a lot to get here, especially if she had the possibility of being pregnant. But the dying Pack member, well, she could care less.

How can I convince you.

The girl shook her dark head and looked at the Alpha with calm eyes. "No need to convince me. You already have. Now stay here while I get @Meldresi." She turned round, walking off a short distance. A howl raised in the air, calling for her Alpha.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Since @Meldresi 's player is having heavy testing at school I will send Burke! (He knows Kove very well) :D

Burke happened to know that Meldresi was out of Black Feather getting herbs with Potema because he had basically moved into the alpha's den. He didn't mind that at all. It was much more alive with the pups. The large grey lifted his head when he heard Lusa's alpha howl. Something must be wrong. He got to his feet, too quick, because it hurt. In a trot he moved towards the dark female. Burke had to take it easy but him having the Beta rank made him in charge of the pack now. "Lusa what is wrong?," he asked with a frown.

He sniffled the air for fire or anything other natural disasters he could smell. He couldn't detect anything except for a hint of a ripe scent. He blinked, not sure if it were the last hints of Lusa being in heat or something else was wrong. He almost saw Morgana before him who told him she was pregnant. "That is so urgent?," he asked, clueless that Lusa left a trespasser to wait...
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett frowned when she was told to stay. If the red eyed female was anything other than herself she might have rebelled, left or followed the black girl. But Scarlett didn't. She didn't mind a break after her marathon run towards Black Feather woods. She plopped down on her butt and looked around. She felt her hackles raise because the forest was so dark and grim. The female didn't feel at home. She rather had her enclosed valley where sunlight was abundant. She hoped Meldresi had time for her to heal Raziel, otherwise it might be the end for him. That made her tear up a bit. They couldn't loose Raziel.

She needed to focus. Scarlett reminded herself that she was an alpha! She should cry about it in public. She needed to be strong! That was enough motivation for her tears to by pushed away. Once more the female looked around. She was a small female, but now she felt even smaller.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Skipping @Lusa since she hasn't replied for over 2 weeks.

As Burke heard about the story of Scarlett the male instantly grew curious. He was not very pleased about the fact that Lusa told an intruder to wait for several reasons. He knew Scarlett was rather sweet natured so he wouldn't expect her to disobey that order. Yet, she was mated to a dark brother and he really wouldn't want Grimnir to come across her and to something to the a dark brother's mate. She fell under the protection of the brotherhood after all. 

The Beta made his way to Scarlett, instantly seeing the bright colored female, they didn't have much white wolves after Bane left. Surely Potema was white to but this lady seemed to beam the sunlight away from her pure white coat. His pale eyes fell into her red ones something Burke hadn't seen before. He wasn't really a fan of the look but he could see the appeal Kove might have for her. She was smaller than he expected her to be. Maybe that was the factor which made her extra approachable. "Scarlett Apaata. Mate of Kove. I am Burke. Beta of Black Feather Woods," Burke greeted. "I believe it is urgent?," he spoke calmly. 
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett didn't even dare to move when the female said that she couldn't. She wasn't very keen on exploring this dark forest. She didn't feel at home here. She was glad Kove left these woods for her since she would have never felt at home in this pack. She lowered herself a bit when she saw a shadow approaching. Oh no. She didn't want to get injured! Her babies! Her ears fell back in shock when the immense male appeared. For her as such a small being the tank of a male across from her was maybe twice her size. Scarlett swallowed, not sure what to think of this male.

She blinked innocently when the male started speaking. It was so deep and calm that it had something. There was just something about it, about his whole attitude. Her ears perked up when he spoke about being the Beta of this pack. Beta... Beta! Scarlett remembered Meldresi saying that she liked a very hardworking male in her pack and that she might make him Beta. Oh! This! He was the guy she liked! Scarlett's tail wagged a bit at knowing his face and name. She could see why Meldresi liked him. He was handsome in his own way, and looked really strong. Scarlett wouldn't go for a type like him but she could see her friends appeal.

"Urgent? OH! YES!," she exclaimed. Her ears fell back because she didn't mean to shout. "Whoops! One of out warriors in injured and we need a healer!," she let out. "I was wondering if Meldresi would be able to go with me to heal him or at least advise me on what to do! I don't want him to die Mr. Burke! Or maybe one of her young, they could learn from the opportunity."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Sorry for the delay.

Lusa followed Bruke after exclaiming the story, her body feeling tense and ready for a fight. Her mind was starting to change about all of this. Maybe she should have chased the girl out while there was a chance. But now she would need to wait for that.

It seemed as if Bruke had known the pale woman as well, and the one named Kove. Her ears flattened on her head in annoyance. It was a waste of time coming here. At least for her. Maybe she should just leave.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke didn't know what to think of this girl. How could she ever be an alpha when she referred to him as Mr. Burke? She sounded like a child. Nevertheless. He couldn't really act on her behavior. She was mated to a dark brother. "I am sorry, Scarlett but something happened to Potema and Meldresi is with her all times. She will need to heal her own child," Burke returned on that calm tone he always had. His pale eyes looked into her red ones, showing some genuinity in his expression to let her know that he was honest.

Burke then turned to Lusa. "Thank you for protecting the lands, you did well. I will handle this further,' he dismissed Lusa in a very Burke way. "Scarlett would you let me lead you to our borders? I wouldn't want other pack mates to think you are an intruder." Burke didn't want to see when she and Grimnir would meet. He would make sure she let these lands without a scratch, that reminded him that he should notify all the pack members that Kove and Scarlett would be welcome on their lands, but only those two.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt a pang of sadness and dread go through her body, not only because she heard about Potema being injured but also because Meldresi wouldn't be there to help them. She would have to try and heal Raziel on her own then. That was the only way. She didn't want to lose their warrior. Hopefully Raziel knew a bit more about herbs and then she could find and apply them. That could work. "Wish her well with Potema and of course wish Potema well too," Scarlett spoke politely knowing that she couldn't force Meldresi to come with her.

"I'd like that, thank you Burke." The red eyed girl then searched out Lusa. "Bye Lusa! Thank you for not attacking me," she spoke with a hint of a smile and a wag of her tail. She then stood next to Burke who was close to being twice her size. He was immense. Bet he would be good to have around when others came bothering her.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Slight PP of Scarlett to wrap up this old thread, which I gave permission to xD

Burke shook his head when the lighthearted female was thanking Lusa. The immense male walked next the petite girl. They were both the opposite of each other, not only in behavior but also in appearance. The male didn't like to chit chat much so he just let the pale female babble the whole time. He would jus nod or grunt in return. They didn't meet much trouble on their way to the borders. Once they reached them Burke glanced over her. "Stay safe, you are on your own now," he spoke calmly. After he got another wave of thank you's he watched the female set of to her own home.

Burke was glad that he didn't see the woman too often because he chatting really gave him a headache. He didn't know how Kove was keeping up with her. Maybe she had some other qualities.