Blackfeather Woods wake me when i'm dead
334 Posts
Ooc — dead

She went through the woods silently, one thing on her mind. Grimnir. She needed to find him now. Tell him that they might both be in danger. She had seen him with Meldresi's pup. Seen what he had done to her. And now she was a suspect. It had made her uneasy for the past few days. She knew that someone would find out soon, but she didn't want to rat him out.

The girl had followed her nose straight to Grim and she immediately stormed to him. "I saw what you did to her," she whispered silently, hidden among the shadows. "Your lucky I was the only one to see," she growled. It was stupid to have done such a thing to a youngster. Especially to the if that youngster was the Alpha's pup.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Love your new picture, by the way :) Very cute!

His mate comes up to him saying that she saw what he did to Potema and that he is lucky that she is the only one who saw. He is lucky. But his luck would have been better if no one had witnessed his crime. Grim stays quiet, golden eyes gazing at his female with pain. There is a war within himself. Evil and good yelling at him from the inside. Their voices hurting his mind and his heart. They were tearing him apart. The evil again and again screams that he should have killed the white pup. That he needed to. With Lusa's words they intensify, commanding him to kill her.  The good on the other hand was telling him that he shouldn't have done what he did, that he should have left the whelp be. That he needs to confess to Lusa.

Rushing forward, he wraps his head around his little killers. There was no way he could hurt her. He was not going to listen to the dark. He needs her now, more than ever. He needs her to tell him that things will be okay. That the change within himself will finally come to a close. But she doesn't know of the war in him. How could she? They were new to each other still. They don't know each other yet. Grim wants to tell Lusa about his struggle, but how can he? Will she leave him because of what he did? He fears losing her. He can't lose her. "
I was wrong," he mumbles into her pelt. "I can't... I can't lose you. The pack... they can't find out!" He needs to tell her about the voices. She has seen the blood lust in him, but she doesn't know that it also has a voice. She doesn't truly know him yet. But does he really want her to know? Did it matter? Has he lost her already? He presses his whole body against her chest, under her chin, his head still wrapped around hers. He was shivering. But why? What was wrong with him?
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Thanks! :3

Her mate only stared at her in silence, pain in his eyes. Her heart did a cartwheel as she stared back. And then he ran to her, wrapping his head around hers. She pushed into him, enjoying the warmth. No matter how upset she was with him, she couldn't resist his affection. Cause' he was the only on here who would gladly give it to her.

He started to mumble words in her fur, then pushed his whole body against her, shivering. "I can't lose you either Grim, that's why I'm so afraid. If they do find out, I... I don't know what they'll do." She lay her head on his back, rubbing up and down. "I think Ohen knows that I know. He attacked me earlier about it." Her leg still hurt a lot and she had been limping around the place. She thought that it would be best that Grim knew about Ohen. Half because he was a threat and half because she just didn't like him at all. Maybe he could help her... rough him up a bit.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Relief washes through him as she pushes into him instead of away like he had expected. Her words are a comfort as well as she tells him that she can't lose him either. He nuzzles her, his shivering ceasing. The fear of losing her had been greater than he expected. Everything is so different now than when he had first joined. The pack and Lusa have become more than targets. Grim could say that they are something that he needs to protect, even if he holds grudges against some like Potema. He needs to learn to control the dark inside of him instead of allowing it to control him.

Though, with Lusa's next words, his thought's of controlling the darkness shatters. Freezing, he pulls away from his little killer to inspect her. "
What?" He questions, eyes picking out the wound on her shoulder and leg.  A growl rumbles in his chest. His face contorts into a furious snarl. How dare this Ohen harm his mate or even touch her. Grim stands and turns in preparation to hunt down the male. "Where is he?" A strand of guilt picks at him at the fact that Ohen had harmed Lusa becasue of himself. Because he had harmed Potema. Ohen shall pay with blood for what he has done even if it was Grim's own fault. No one touches his mate, no matter the circumstances.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  As she told him about Ohen, Grim had ripped back, questioning about it. Then he asked her where he was,  positioned for a run. The girl limped over to him, looking in the direction he was looking. "Not particularly sure. But last time I saw him he was that way." She turned her head, pointing in the direction were they had dueled. He most likely wouldn't be there anymore, but hey, maybe he was close.

She turned around, looking at her mate with a slight smirk. "What are you planning to do?" There was no need to ask the question because she had the feeling that she already knew.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She limps to him. Fury at the sight burns through his veins. How dare Ohen hurt her. How dare the male do this to his mate. Lusa turns her head indicating that she had last seen him that direction.  She then turns to look back at him with a smirk, inquiring about what he is going to do. Grim growls, "I will teach him a lesson." He licks the wound on her leg. "Stay here. I will take care of this, my little killer." Grim takes off in a full out sprint. Teeth snap together furiously. Snarls rip from his maw. He howls @Ohen warning the male that he is coming for him. Though he wants to kill the male, tear him limb from limb, he will only bring the idiot as close to death as he can. After the scare with Potema, he understands the fear of losing his mate and isn't willing to risk losing her over the actions of an idiot. Grim will make sure the male understands that Lusa is his and anyone who hurts her will be injured far worse. 

With Lusa and himself in higher ranking than Ohen, Grim wonders if he could kill the male without repercussions. But he won't risk it. Perhaps he can get the male banished? But that is a long shot as well. At least with his higher rank he can punish the idiot. Grim snarls at the idea of rankings though. He doesn't like nor care for them and never has. To him, it doesn't matter if a wolf is below or above him. If he wanted to fight then he would. But in this particular instance, the ranking system works in his favor. More than likely Ohen could be exiled for a few weeks for attacking Lusa becasue she is above him, like he had been for attacking Slade. Grim will have to bring it up to Meldresi later. But then again he doesn't have any right to request it with what he did to Potema. Perhaps he should to deal with this himself then. Fine by him. Grim can't wait to sink his teeth into the male and show him what it means to be close to death. 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Last post for Lusa!

I will teach him a lesson.

Those words made her smile. She didn't have a clue what extent he will go to, but still sounded satisfactory. "Thank you Grim." She would have joined him, just to see the look on Ohen's face, but he leg was bothering her and decided to stay. Her eyes followed the man as he left, ears perked as his howl rang through the air. She didn't know what he would do, but was eager to find out. Her legs carried her in the opposite direction, searching for a place to rest.