The Heartwood he drives a chevy malibu
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
for my baby @Keith

There were no words.
No words to dercribe the pure sense of delight that had covered her body like small ants crawling across her bare skin everytime her long lost prince charming showered her with his little nips and gentle nuzzles. Ever since their paths had been reunited the range of emotions that flooded Cara's body was unmeasurable. Since the most deep rage towards him and later Kaname, to the most profound glee, the former Queen was caught in an endless state of ecstasy. 
The fire in her eyes now burned brighter, and her apetite for his affection seemed to be unsatiable. 
Yet, as she rested in under the first glimmering rays of the morning sun, Cara felt the itching urge to see the Spine once more.
To set loose her innermost desires to go to what she had started with a last farwell -- for the sake of her own mental health -- and to arrange the 'travelling companions' they would attempt to pick out of there -- also for the sake of her own health, this time her emotional health.

Being a volatile creature that praised instinct above moral reasoning, Cara could not supress the need to leave things in the Spine unsolved. And hell, there was a lot to solve. But if there was at least one thing Cara could be sure of it was that, no man would be left behind in her watch.
She had not abandoned her reign, she had abandonded her faith.
But her appreciation towards those she considered, part of her elite group, part of her, had never faltered.

And Keith needed to know that.
He had to know that her comrades of the Spine, those she meticulously chose to trust, would have a space and voting voice within the new empire they sought to build. They had been the pillars of the castle she had built at the Spine, and if they accepted her offer, they could continue to be part of her creation -- of the heaven they were yet to find and name.

So with a soft woof and a delicate nudge to the cheek of her new boy toy lover, the former Queen waited for her sleeping beauty to wake. 
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

indentExtatic was indeed the only way to describe Keith's mood since he reunited with his frost princess. Her touch, each time more intimate, made Keith get goose bumps every time. She was his. His only. And he would do anything it took to make sure it didn't suddenly disappear. He wanted to spend his life by her side and look at those freezing yellow eyes every time he woke up in the morning. And that's not enough to express how it felt.

indentHe knew that what was to come would be the most difficult, they would need to find a place to establish themselves soon, and it needed to be as far away from Kaname as it could be, or the Arctic prince would have to take more serious measures himself to make sure the assassin didn't bother them anymore. He would do anything. Anything. And he was prepared for the worst.

indentBut for now, the bliss of being able to spend every night by Cara's side was unlimited. And the pleasure of being awaken by the touch of her cold nose was what he lived for.

indent"Good morning, hottie..." the ice prince woofed softly as he slowly opened his eyes to find hers. She was so beautiful. And she had all his attention now.

♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Soon enough her beau's eyes fluttered open, and it was as he blinked at the world with those pale orbs of his that the self-indulgent Queen (of what she'd soon decide) realized that her world was not the same as it was before; it had now a new, much fresher and adaptable appereance. It no longer wore the rugged mask of the Spine, or the deep blue eyes of her fomer lover -- now, draped in a shade of the same immaculate white that made up Keith's coat, her world was a white canvas.
And for that Cara was glad.
She was now free to  create what Kaname's betrayal had destroyed elsewhere, with someone  *ehem* else.

"Good morning, you" she woofed soflty in response, craning her neck delicately to plant a quick kiss on her beau's nose before returning back to a spynx-like pose. "You know I cannot deny that you make a hell of a pillow," she purred playfully as the gentle features of her face filled with mischief, "But I think we should get a new bed -- queen sized of course -- and..." she paused, the vague smile that she had been wearing stretching into an insinuating smirk -- hopefully by now he'd be catching on to the hints she dropped like granades. "A new place"

And while the impact of her request -- no, demand -- for them to get on with their lives and build their own empire shouldn't have come off as a shock for Keith, the impatient Moretti did not allow the man to spend much time scrambling in the debris of the explosion. "And of course, we'll need company -- wolves in which we can trust" she barked, practically forcing the second topic of discussion down his throat, yet batting her eyelashes casually. 
"I want to go back to the Spine and talk to them, I want them with me, with us" she added right after, the movement of her lips becoming each time more like a weapon synched to throw bomb after bomb simultaneously. 
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
At first, it was like a warm ray of sunshine caressing his white pelt, it felt so peaceful, so comfortable. But then, with a rush of concerns and suddenly, demands from his princess, the arctic youth was frozen, trying to process all the info that came out of Cara's utterly kissable lips right into his brain. He knew Cara was an ambitious wolf, he understood that, but he didn't know that her patience was so short. They had just escaped from-literally-the wolf's mouth, and Keith was just starting to like the solitude with his bae... What was all the rush about?

The ice prince just stood there, watching Cara's orbs for a silent moment before snapping back to reality. "Wow... Babe, I..." he froze again for a second, "You know I want the same... Right?" he said softly, leaning in for yet another kiss. He was addicted to touching her skin. "I just.. I don't think it's a good idea going back to the Spine right now... I don't want Kaname to find us..." he confessed, seriously concerned that maybe Kaname would be looking for Cara. Keith knew she wouldn't like him being opposed to her ideas, but he wouldn't let her do something stupid, not now that he had got her back. He didn't want his dream to end so quickly.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The title of 'ambitous' was too small of a word to fit Cara's selective nature.
Success was what she was after and, by now one should know that when something caught the pale Queen's eyes there was no worldly power, except her own ironically, that could convince her of doing otherwise. Claiming another terrain as her empire and rising as Queen again was her self-proclaimed prophecy - a prophecy that she wanted to fullfill with the dearest wolves she had left during her impromtu departure from the Spine. 

"It's not Kaname I want to find," she barked, the edges of her eyebrows creasing to form a light, defying arch. Cara was not going to soften her grip, especially since she, selfishly, knew she had the northern beau wrapped around her little toe. "And if he does, then what?" she urged, while accepting the hypothetical case that her ex-lover intercepted her journey. "I do not fear him, I never have"  she added then dryly, her eyes dull with indifference.
I don't think I ever loved him either, came the whisper inside her head, causing the female to purse her lips in reflection.

"I want to take them with me: Sitri, Alusia, Ivev and the Ostrega siblings: Wyvern and Lotan"  she listed, feeling that out of all the wolves that made part or called themselves part of the pack, only those named were the ones worth salvaging from the ruin that clung to the Spine's. 
"And I will go for them" she barked after just a heartbeat, her tone filled with a steel-hard determination while her hips still swayed with the delicacy and seduction of a dancing pithon.
The underlying message of it all: I was informing you not asking for permission. 
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Just as Keith was expecting, Cara started rambling about how she wouldn't be stopped from getting back with her friends. Keith didn't want to stop her, and he was exactly in the same page as she was. The only difference is that he saw the danger in doing what Cara wanted to do. But then again, he would be there to protect her, wouldn't he? And if Kaname got in the way, it would be the perfect opportunity to take him down and cross it off from Keith's to-do list.

Keith remembered Sitri. That big, scarred guy that had been on the brink to become his friend back when he was still part of OS. He wanted him by their side if they were going to make a new claim, he trusted the beast. And Alusia seemed to be an okay girl that time she intercepted him at OS' borserd some days before. She was protective of Cara, something they both had in common. But in regard to the rest of the names mentioned Keith knew nothing, and he would need to be cautious abot those.

"I guess that would be the right thing to do..." Keith said considering the oportunity it would be to start gathering the followers they'd need when the time to build their own empire came. "Alright, but I'll be all over you... And if that bastard dares show himself I'll tear off his throat." his word choice might have been a bit harsh considering that Cara had once been Kaname's mate, but she knew Keith's oppinion on the wolf. He wanted the bastard dead.