Redtail Rise A Blank Slate
5 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
@Reek

Rixton had been wandering the snowy outskirts of the wilds for less then a day, but he thought it would probably be a good idea to get antiquated with a few of the packs here, so if he were to need one, he would have options. He did quite like the loner life, though.

The first one he came across happened to be a pack called Redtail Rise, but of course, he didn't know that. But what he did know, was that you had to call a member and that traipsing right onto pack territory would be and invitation to death.

He padded along the border for quite away before he found a good place to stop and wait for a pack member. He wasn't sure if he should howl for them, but decided against it eventually, as it could be taken as hostility.

The sandy male sat down under scraggly pine and wrapped his tail around his paws, content on waiting for a warden to come and greet him.
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
       The last few days in the Rise had been a complete blur.  Reek was absolutely euphoric as he traipsed through the territory of Redtail Rise.  She said yes, and Reek was now a mated man, ready to start a family and put down roots.  Things had changed so much within him since he had entered the Teekons. Months ago, he would have never thought about settling down and getting domestic. No, he would have shuddered at the thought.  He would have believed it to be dreadfully boring, however, this next adventure was becoming the most exciting thing he had ever faced.

His blissful run through the rise's territory came to complete halt when the smell of an outsider caught his attention.  One that had more than likely reached the border.  Reek had never been the territorial type, however with a new wife to be protected, things change.  His blissful demeanor changed in an instant, with his hackles raised he sprinted off in the direction of the possible intruder.

Reek wasn't really the warden type. Nah, he wasn't a physical being.  He didn't posses the size or intimidation factor that was needed for border patrol, but if no one else would come... it would be him stuck with the job.  The warden not-warden approached the wolf who sat perched under the tree on the edge of the scent markers with a look of indignation and teeth barred.  "Fuck are you doing kid," he growled, hoping he'd get the idea to leave before Reek howled for reinforcements. 
5 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
I don't know if I actually stated it, but he isn't in Redtail territory :P

The sandy male looked up from his paws and into the snarling brown eyes of a pack wolf. The pack wolf was ragged looking, with shaggy fur and a scrawny frame, definitely an easy take down for Rixton if he wanted. The grey male had his teeth bared in a menacing snarl and his hackles raised. And he thought he was being polite by not demanding attention!

Rixton got to his paws quickly ready to defend himself if needed, his hackles raised ever so slightly. Here he was doing nothing wrong and this old man was ready to attack him!

"I could ask you the same thing, grandpa." he sneered, throwing all notions of respect right out the window.
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I did the fixing! My bad, misread.

Grandpa? Seriously... grandpa?  Sure, Reek was haggard for his age, but he didn't see himself as old.  In the ragged wolf's mind, he was maturing like a fine wine (but possibly, more like milk).  His greying muzzle made him more distinguished, like a disheveled silver fox.  However, the ladies didn't exactly swoon... well, except for Wynter.  But, Reek had yet to figure that out.

Rixton didn't appear to be getting the general idea of fuck off.  Obviously, he wasn't moving. He shifted himself into a defensive stance, and Reek finally realized the heaping pile shit he had gotten himself into.  Perhaps he should call for help... or nah. Definitely nah.  The last thing he wanted Saena to see was a blunder on the border.

"Let's start over, shall we?" Mused Reek with a calm façade as he held his ground.  His position remained unchanged as he began to verbally backpedal.  "What are you doing here?"
5 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Rixton could see the wolf start to hesitate when he stood up and he had to keep a smirk from sliding onto his face. He knew he could be intimidating, but it was always redeeming to see his effect of wolfs up front. The grey wolf seemed to rethink his options before suggesting they start over. Serves him right, he was the one that started the whole issue.

Rixton also not changing his stance, replied nonchalantly. "I'm new around here, just wanted to get the lay of the land, ya know? No need to worry 'bout me." he replied with a slightly cocky smirk.