Blackfeather Woods End this Misery. no wait.. [Joining]
Banned
2 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
After a few days of walking here and there without any aim Miser finally came across some place that seemed to be.. rather dark. Yes this is it, this is the place he has been waiting for. Finally he could end this endless cycle. To be dependant on living was a nightmare but for some reason he could not escape it no matter how hard it was. He started tearing up. Now that he could leave this world he was going to have to go without saying goodbye to anyone. Not a single person would care.

He suddenly fell to the side and cried his tears of saddness. How could this world be so cruel! He had to kill things to add more time to his life. A life he never wanted. Force to endure living. Now that he found the place, all he had to do was keep his eyes closed and wait it out. Only a few moments passed before he realised that there was a pack scent. Witnesses!

He howled in calling on the ground, not that easy to do. Someone could come and watch him die and just maybe they could spread the tale of all he's been through so others could join him. After a few moments he then asked himself. Why should he bother, it makes no difference. He just needed to die to end this cycle so why did he call? Maybe he didn't want to die alone but then did that even matter it's not like they would be alive after death. Miser was just depressing himself, why was it so hard?
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
PP on the post. Tell me if it's ok :)

A rather sad howl cut through the air, making the dark star lift her head, sniffing the air. Who could it be this time? Was it that Scarrlet girl asking for help again? A growl rumbled in her throat as she walked towards the sound. If she was the source of the call, she wouldn't go away without a scar.

She had soon came across a wolf. He seemed to be injured on the floor. She came into the light, stepping close to examine the male. He wasn't hurt, he was weeping. Such a pathetic scene. She growled and snapped at the males flank. "State your business here mutt. And your answer better be a good one."
Banned
2 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
As long as it allows me to thread with others soon :P

Someone has come, finally he wasn't going to suffer alone. Someone has come to save him from the endless cycle. He was ready to accept his death so he lied there without moving until the one who came changed the situation. The wolf was growling at him and snapped her jaws at him. Miser didn't react he just lied there, continuing to be depressed. Then he finally said something. "What's the point if you just end up repeating yourself." This was directed towards her but also to himself. How many times have it said that? Too many to count.

It didn't feel like the cycle would end here. The female before him didn't even realise she was in an endless cycle. He needed to do something about that. As he got up slowly and sighed. "If you really wanted to know, I've been looking for a place like this. Some place where I could rest and end this endless cycle." He said in a sad tone. He started to cry a bit "It seem like that end isn't near yet."

Suddenly he stopped all his crying and weeping leaving only an expressionless look. He looked up at the opening that shined on the female. "What am I suppose to do?" Then he looked away. "It doesn't even matter, no one would care, nothing is important." He said with no feeling to it. Why was he here anyway? What was really keeping him going? Why does he continue to live without reason? These questions continue to repeat themselves in this endless cycle.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Lusa, Joining threads are usually for Pack Leaders ;) But thank you for joining when Mel and I were on absent! :) And @Miser Idailus you are accepted into BFW, so technically you can post, but most wait until a thread like this is finished! :) So you are sure you are accepted by the leaders of the pack!

Burke looked up when he heard a howling through the forest. Usually that meant that there was someone that wanted to join their pack. Not many howled at the border of Black Feather woods since they had a reputation to uphold. They were a dark and vicious pack. And like most very keen on keeping strangers out of their home. The tank like wolf trotted forward, his docked tail held up proudly. His whole expression and body language always calm and reserved. 

When he arrived it was Lusa that already intercepted the stranger at the edge of their lands. The pale eyes of the immense male fell down at the wolf who was on the ground. At first it looked like Lusa had put him there but by the looks of it the male might be so submissive that he threw himself at the ground already, but he seemed to get up now. Burke was curious what the male was about to do. Once Burke stepped next to her with a curious expression he realized the male was ... ... crying

That were not the type of wolves they needed in their pack. And intruder it was then. This type of behavior is usual for slaves. The large male kept his face calm and non-expressive though. "Hello, stranger. Lusa," Burke greeted. "I'm Burke, Beta of this pack. If you wish to join then state your reason, if not then leave or you will never see daylight again."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist