Redhawk Caldera Ain't no mountain high enough
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
At @Tiger :3

It was true that Sebastian had been rather a recluse ever since he joined this pack. He met the alpha pair and the Beta pair as promised, plus made sure to keep the pack fed and protected. It was a rather lonely life and he hadn't been really sure if he wanted to stay. He hadn't made many connections with the other wolves. Then he might be better off being a lone wolf. Yet, he was convinced to stay longer. He should be more social. He could be totally charming, right? He wasn't like his father. He wasn't charming. He liked to think he looked more after his mother, internally. Yet there was no denying that he looked exactly like his father externally. 

Sebastian was pleased that not many knew his father. Otherwise he might never make any friends. At least that was Sebastian's reasoning. He had a casual trot as he descended towards the lake. The big tank of a male might look intimidating, and he could be if he want to, but he was far from. He wanted to be the opposite of what he knew his dad would do. The charcoal male ended up quenching his thirst down by the lake. A bit unsure. He had no duties, and he was a bit clueless what to do with his free time. 
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tiger herself was integrating very, very slowly with the Caldera. While she was trusting of all, she also always tried to keep very busy; namely with earning a trade. It was quite hard, because she still knew so little about herbs... but she'd learn, she'd get there. At the moment, Tiger moved to find some honey. She had heard buzzing. Honey, she knew, fought infections and helped wounds heal, a nice topical covering to any superficial scrape and whatnot. Tiger herself had only wanted to investigate the hive, but had gotten stupidly too close.

So. That was why Tiger was in a full sprint, eyes wide and panicked, when she saw Sebastian. Saw was the operative word, she didn't really get a good look at him. While the bees were at this point off her trail (which she didn't know), she bellowed, "RUUUUUUN!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had been trotting to the lake when he heard someone called out to run. He turned to the sound and then saw a white female rushing towards him. Sebastian was surprised at first but then he heard the buzzing. He instantly chased after her, his long legs easily catching up. "To the water! To the water," he let out. Due to his large size he wasn't the fastest wolf around but he had quite the speed since they were running down. The male made the biggest jump into the lake and dove underwater. He knew those bees had a nasty sting. 

Sebastian resurfaced soon enough after his dive, not sure if the bees or flying stingers, whatever they were called, were gone. He shook out his head to get the water our of his ear while his legs paddled to keep himself afloat. Sebastian cleared his throat before speaking. "Are you alright? Have you been stung?," he asked, swimming a bit closer to the female. Oh, she had the most beautiful golden eyes. His pale blue eyes fell into them and it seemed that he couldn't look anywhere else for a moment. 
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tiger heeded him, having no idea what the heck else to do. And so the duo together dove into the lake. The bees, whatever was left of them, were gone, and she paddled back to shore looking bedraggled and a mess. He looked to her, and Tiger had the mind to look away. "Jaaaysus," she wheezed, unsure if her eyes were watering or if it was the physical water itself coming down in streams into her eye. Maybe a mix of both. She blinked multiple times and still felt his stare, and then recalled why. His question.

"Oh, erm, not sure..." she retorts, springing out of the water and shaking out her furs. Tiger spins to look herself over, not feeling anything yet. "I've never been stung before, believe it or not... I don't think so," but if she'd have her senses about her, she'd know she had been stung on the nose. Really, her adrenaline disabled her from feeling it quite yet.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian moved himself towards the shore. His long legs dragging his dripping body out of the water. It had been a rather pleasant day, Sebastian didn't mind it too much, but luckily it hadn't been winter or otherwise they were very cold right now. The large wolf had water dripping on the ground as he listened to her answer. His pale eyes scanned over her, not seeing the welt that would probably appear on her nose. "It will be itchy and hunting actually so you will know soon enough."

The tank of a male shook himself dry, which made a wave of water droplets spray around him, not really thinking about the lady that he was standing close to. "Oh. Sorry," he grinned sheepishly. His tail swayed behind him. Maybe this female god be a good distraction for him. Sebastian was very much liking the golden hue of her eyes and the lightness of her coat. Sebastian himself looked rather adorable with a wetted coat and the silly smile. "I'm Sebastian, I don't think we met," he introduced. 
143 Posts
Ooc —
"Kay, cool," she responded, and then scrunched her nose, "Or not cool. 'Cause that wouldn't be cool." Hail no did she want an itchy, hurting nose. She pawed at it absently... placebo, placebo she told herself. As he shook the waters from his furs, not a drop hit her. The flirtatious Tiger, who had been out of character given the death of her latest paramour (due to it, actually), shrugged. "Y'missed me. You know what that means, right?" Tiger darted close to him, close enough, perhaps, that he might see the little stinger in her nose. "Means you gotta kiss me," she says matter-o-factly. To Tiger, this was nothing but harmless; her tail waved and she snickered, letting him know she was just messing around with him.

"Hey Sebastian. They call me Tiger," the irishwoman said. She had an actual name, long and difficult to pronounce; so most everyone here, aside from her sister herself, knew her as the moniker she had been given as a wee lass. "We haven't met, no, but it's good to meet you now!" 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's pale eyes stayed on the girl that was debating on how cool an itching nose was. He agreed silently with her when she decided it wasn't fun to have an itching nose. Sebastian could be a rather awkward puppy at times, especially when he wasn't used to something. He was definitely not used to flirty girls. His nose pointed down a bit with his ears upright as he looked at her. "Kiss you..?," he repeated a bit sheepishly. He wished he could kiss her. Wait.. what? She was pretty. Sebastian could hit himself, he should have a better comeback than stupidly repeating her words. He was almost tempted to give her a lick but then the snicker refrained him from doing so. His tail wagged embarrassingly fast before dropping it after the snicker.

Sebastian smiled when she introduced herself. This he could do. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Sebastian," he returned, slightly beaming as he said it. His pale eyes glanced into her beautiful golden ones. Could it be that he had a crush on her already? With her light fur and pretty eyes. Sebastian felt like a teenager, he scolded himself mentally for it. "I've been focussing more on my tasks instead of socializing and meeting pack members but I would be happy so save you from a swarm of bees again or you know hang out without the bees," he spoke. Aight, smooth smooth, Sebastian now mentally praised himself. Maybe he wasn't too sloppy at this after all.
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tiger missed all the social cues that would indicate to her he liked her. He wouldn't be the first lad to do so, and it had only ever become apparent the others were into her when they wanted her kids. Barbaric. No, just kidding, Tiger could understand that. It hadn't been her cup of tea then. Would she ever want kids? Maybe (though this could change in the coming days)... who knew?

"Y'said that already, Seba," she grins at him, tail wagging, not at all bothered by it. "I've been doing... stuff... but now focused on getting all medical. It's always interested me and now, I'm learning." Cool stuff, cool stuff. She thought it was, anyway. "Whatre you working on?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian cleared his throat when he realized he had already introduced himself. Okay, he was horrible at this. Most of his confidence seeped out from him when she also didn't even respond on the fact he offered to hang out with her more. Ouch? The tall male glanced over her feeling a bit silly somehow. He turned more serious though when she started to talk about her medical ambitions. "Oh that is a very admirable trait. I wish you all the luck with learning medicine. I am sure you will be a great healer one day," Sebastian returned. 

"I wanted to focus on Gamekeeper, Warden and Warrior. About Warrior I wasn't sure. But then I talked to Fox, she spoke about needing more Healers and Counselors. So I might focus on becoming a Counselor, Gamekeeper because I do like hunting. I am not sure about my third one yet." Sebastian was considering to maybe be a chronicler or maybe even a naturalist but he wasn't that into plants, weather and things like that. He could also settle for Caretaker with all his recent babysitting duties he did.
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tiger could sometimes miss things entirely -- for example, his suggestion to hang out. So she continued on their happy convo, and at his compliment, she smiled fully. "Gosh I hope so," she responds breathily. It'd be great, but she wasn't so sure. "I'm still really new, time will tell I guess," she shrugs, but the gesture is tense, expressing her desire to be great. It was an untapped trait she didn't know she even had.

She listened to him, and as he spoke of warrior, she nodded. Tiger was a lover, not a fighter. Protective, sure, but, warrior-material? Not even close. She didn't have any desire to shed blood. "Those sound good. I could help you with healer stuff too, if you're interested. I feel ya, on the warrior bit. I'm not a fighter, I don't want to be, either. Kinda goes against what I wanna do, ya know? I mean, I'm all for fending for my pack! Just..." She didn't like fighting, that was that. She looked at him, wondering if he understood her verbal vomit, and hoping he did.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had trouble to look away from her. She was so pretty. It was the first time he was really interested in someone. Maybe after all these years he started to relax and fall into a normal pattern for a male. "Maybe I will make my third trade a healer too. Then we could look for herbs and plants together, learn from each other!," he offered. He didn't know much about plants but he could always learn right? His mom was a bit of a healer so maybe he had a knack for it too. Plus it might be good for the pack to have two, so they could work as a team on getting members better. 

Sebastian instantly nodded. "I know what you mean, don't worry. My tank like build is more show than be used for fighting. I mean I more a guy to snuggle against than to---" He felt flustered and looked away. That didn't sound very cool, did it? He was not very good at this, he felt lame. He cleared his throat. "Warden for example is more about impression so that might work better. I think. But since we also have quite some wardens I might try another trade first."
143 Posts
Ooc —
"I like the sound of that," she nodded, and her tail waved. "We could totally die, but better us than the kids, right?" It was said nonchalantly, but Tiger was dead (no pun intended) serious. Who knew what sort of plants they might ingest. 

His pause was missed, and so was his blushing. Tiger had no idea how awkward he felt, a natural at conversations herself. "Like, you prefer chilling out and laying around more than fighting. Me, too. I mean, anything to fighting." She snorted, agreeing 110%. Tiger tilts her head, thinking of impressions. "I could maybe pretend to be scary..." Tiger shows her teeth, then laughs. She wasn't scary, and couldn't pretend to be. But she was quick! "I can be on the lookout, at least. Be the pack siren."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's tail instantly started wagging. "Yes!," he let out, not sure if he was answering to to the dying part of just an happy exclamation. "I mean. Yeah. And you could learn me about your plants you know and I can study others," he offered. This could actually work. If they had two healers they could treat an injured wolf maybe better, having two minds to think about it. 

"You would maybe be like a banshee. Although, no that would make your appearance rather sad," Sebastian spoke. "But if you are a siren you might be a target really soon. I mean if I would want to infiltrate a pack I would.. shut off the alarm first. I wouldn't want to happen to you." Sebastian disliked that thought more he thought about it. No, they should just learn about herbs together and totally like each other. Yes, that sounds much better.
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tiger nodded, more than happy to oblige him. It'd help her learn more. And more healer was better than one. As far as taking out the alarm, she shrugs. "It'd be worth it, you know? For the kids. I'd rather it be me than them," and the pack know to be able to fend themselves as needed. Tiger, a hero. She was selfish as all hell; this change revolved around her knowing the kids at all.

"Anyway, we should have your first lesson be tomorrow. And then we'll be equals in medicinal knowledge!" Insert sage nod here. "You down?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Lets wrap this up :D

Sebastian agreed with the beautiful she-wolf. It was difficult for him to ever not disagree with such a pretty face. Maybe their opinions were just on the same page. "I agree. But also for the other wolves who might get sick," Sebastian spoke. 

The wolf, once again, instantly nodded. "Yes. I would love that," he grinned. "I will see you tomorrow then." Sebastian bid her a goodbye and went into his own direction. Very eager to hang out with Tiger the next day.