Blackfeather Woods [M] Nothing I've ever known
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Meldresi *wiggles eyebrows*

After Burke had informed Cicero about love it made him wonder if he he had even been in love. It was pondering his mind the last few days and he kept ending up with the same answer. He questioned himself and pictured scenarios of what could happen to Meldresi. He wondered how he would feel or react in all these different type of scenarios. Burke then realized that he might care more for the dark female than he liked to admit, or well, he was ready to admit it now. To her. This was where he belonged, next to her. Supporting her, protecting her ... and loving her.

The driven male also thought it had taken long enough for him to step up. He wanted the dark female as his own. He wasn't sure if Bane would ever return but by then he would want to be established with Meldresi. She was close to the the only female that would ever fit with him. Maybe that Bullet too, since she talked back to him, but she was too mysterious to build anything together. The mystery was fun until a certain point. 

The large tank trotted through the woods. He was not the one to surprise Meldresi in something all romantic. The both of them weren't really the type. He found her soon enough. He loved her scent after all. He loved.. her. He didn't want to think how he became capable of love but he was close to certain it was there. He wanted her as his. His mate. "Meldresi," he greeted, looking rather smug. He knew she was busy with Potema, but he hoped she would offer him some time for their private moment. "Please follow me into somewhere more private. There has been something I've been meaning to ask you something," he then spoke, not leaving much room for discussion. Of course, since she was still his alpha there was room to decline.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
*wiggles back*

Her worry for her daughter's recovery lessened day after day; Potema was a fast girl, fast in learning, in speed, and in healing. She was even walking out and about now, getting used to having one side of her face shrouded. The Night Queen left her daughter be and ventured into the forest, her mind circling through several different thoughts: running the pack, gathering herbs, who hurt her daughter...

But that cycle stopped at the sound of Burke's voice. She turned towards him, smiling. "Hello Burke." She said, stepping forward to close the gap between them. She cocked her head slightly at what he said, and shook softly, declining. "Whatever you need to say, we can discuss it here..." The area around them was empty, she knew, and silent. If another wolf came towards them, they could hear them.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was rather amused by the night queen as she didn't seem to get what he actually wanted to say. The large male hadn't planned much. He was just going to ask and hopefully do the deed. But, he didn't want it to be in a common place like this. Did that mean he did want to make it special? It was their woods after all, or well, mostly her dark woods. Burke playfully nipped the female. "Oh there won't be much discussing, I believe," he spoke rather smugly. 

Burke wasn't too difficult, if the female wanted it to be discussed her then fine. He would just tell her here. "I want you as my mate. Not some Consort," he spoke to her, looking pretty proud of himself to admit that to Meldresi. He could offer her way more than that. He hadn't left her den even though he was mostly recovered. They both seemed to like it, which was Burke's reasoning, otherwise Meldresi had kicked him out already. His pale eyes had some kind of boyish glint in them, which only showed how genuine he was about his proposal since Burke was mostly calm and reserved. 

Burke knew that she never had anyone else before and with all their nights spend together he just felt a bond with her Burke hadn't felt with anyone else before. He had the feeling that even though Meldresi had never taken a mate before she did might crave for one. They were both around the age of five, soon they would not be in their prime time anymore. They might need each other. That reminded the male of something. "And try not to think of this as a business deal. I know you... I believe that what we have grown into is far more than that."
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
At first she kept open and curious ears to what Burke was going to say, but then an amused smile crossed her face. She tittered, a bird or bell-like sound at his first statement, though she was not surprised at what he was asking of her. "I fear I left something out when I called you Consort, Burke." She smirked, stepping closer to Burke and kissing his cheek. "A King Consort, is the mate of a ruling Queen."

She pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I have never had a mate before, and I know you have not either." It was almost perfect, that way, they would be each other's first mate, their only mate, for they were reaching the end of their lives, like it or not. "I doubt I will produce a litter for you, but being mated is not solely for the purpose of bearing pups, and that is what I intend for our relationship, Burke." She smiled at him again. "We will be there for each other, and each other only."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke rose his chin when she spoke about a King Consort. That sounded way better to his ego. But at least he knew they were on the same mindset. "Sounds better," he returned with a hint of a grin after he got that lick on his cheek. Better. Better. His pale eyes turned towards her with a fondness he rarely showed. Burke never had a mate indeed somehow them both mating now felt as if they both really thought about it. Burke wasn't a young pup anymore that wanted every female. He just wanted one he could lay next to and entertain himself with. Oh yes that thought sounded nice.

Burke licked his lips. "Well, we will see. Now I found out I can be a father I wouldn't mind a litter with you. We are both wise enough and now you won't have to do the beginning alone. But, I guess your body will let us know if you are ready for young or not. Either way I think it is good for us both to have someone to look out and care for," he spoke, sounding rather like an old wise guy. Burke stepped closer and licked her over her cheek too. The priest and the priestess, together. Together they would do well with ruling Black Feather. "And just so you know, to me you are the most beautiful and delicious female in this whole area." She had been exactly what he had been looking for. Maybe that was what he was missing in his past life, a mate to stabilize him.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Once summer arrives, then we will truly know if I have had my last litter." When her children were initiated as young adults into the pack, she would hypothetically be ready to have another litter. But she was growing older, and reaching that point when her heat would fail to come. As much as she would love to bear Burke's pups, they both accepted that it might not happen. Not that they truly minded anyway.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," She smiled knowingly. "I know what you want, Burke." The female smiled coyly, her tail swinging side to side, slowly, seductively.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Omg I can you imagine when they are both old. They would be the most cranky pair ever because they can't do what they could do compared to their prime time. Bickering but still loving each other lots. Haha. Trying to tell lets say one of the kids how to lead BFW xD

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy time

Burke nodded. He wouldn't want to risk it if it would bring her in danger, then the whole mating was purposeless. A soft hum came from his throat, like a pleased growl. He stepped closer with a grin on his face. "Oh I wasn't telling you that to flatter you, because I happen to know that we would get it on since we are a mated pair now," he pointed out. "I just wanted to let you know because it is something I don't say a lot, and I felt natural to say it to you now," he explained and then moved his nose through her fur, over her side to her seductively swaying tail. 

Burke's own docked tail was wiggling too, which might look rather silly. The large male playfully tied to grab her tail, even though he was older he did had his playful moods, especially when he was really comfortable with each other. His nose moved under her tail, his body slowly turning as he tried to lick her. 

not sure how graphic you want the mating XD
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Lol. XD I can imagine that. I've never written a sex scene before but there is a first time for everything. I think I can handle it. >:O

Meldresi laughed at the term "get it on". Never had she had that term directed towards her, especially not by a lover. Her tail swung even faster as he nosed down her side, with the pennant swinging away as he tried to grab it. The woman stepped away as he turned to get better purchase at her entrance. Instead, she walked forward and nibbled his stub of a tail, her eyes glowing teasingly.  
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Haha okay. Let me know when I get too graphic and I will change it into a more fade out style! :D

Burke let out a huff when Meldresi moved away, yet he hadn't really expected her to stand obediently and take it. Burke blinked when he felt something on his tail. He looked up over his shoulder to see Meldresi being the one that nippled on it. He never had another wolf hang on to his tail before, it was a surreal feeling. A soft playful growl came from his lips, nipping her butt back. Because her butt was a very sexy butt, so it deserved extra attention.

The large male then got himself freed and moved his nose more determinedly under her tail starting to lick her, and taste her. This alone had already been on of the thing she liked to do in a long time. Because her scent was close to perfection, let alone the taste that came with it. Burke could feel himself getting turned on by it. It was starting to feel heavier between his legs, which meant that half, if not most of his brain would start to think through his growing member instead of his actual brains. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi knew that Burke was slightly taken back by her nibbling his tail. He looked back and growled playfully, which urged Meldresi to bite a little harder. But the stub was pulled out of her mouth, leaving her hindquarters to be assaulted. The queen growled playfully as Burke's teeth nipped at her butt, echoing his, but it quickly shifted into a moan as he began licking underneath her tail. She lifted it to give Burke better purchase at her entrance, and already she was breathless and her heart beating faster. It had been a while since she had been with a male that started off nose between her legs, so long that it almost felt like the first, strangely. The action quickly reaffirmed the thought in her mind that Burke was a lover and a mate, not a simple sperm donor as Bane was, something that she never admitted, despite it being obvious to the very observant.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The large male didn't mind to move his head down to lick under Meldresi's tail, she seemed to enjoy it too. Before Burke wouldn't pay much mind to the female pleasure of it all. Why would he? They were lucky that he would even breed them. But naturally, Meldresi was different. He wanted her to feel pleasure when being with him. Plus her scent was highly arousing for himself, an aphrodisiac. 

His tongue worked in a rhythmic pattern until he couldn't fight off the temptation anymore. He wanted her. The male had desired her ever since he joined Black Feather. A pleased smirk turned on his lips, he had managed to grow close to her and it was even better than he expected. Burke jumped up and mounted her. This act was rather familiar to him, though it was always a bit of a guess if he had the right angle. To his luck he had and was soon engulfed by the warm and wet insides of Meldresi. His front paws hooked behind her hips. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi shifted slightly as he settled into a rhythm, a soft, purr-like growl emanating from her throat. This is what she missed: experience. Burke and her were of a same age, unlike her previous lovers. She submitted to Burke's rhythms more readily than she had to another in a while, and that make her happier than anything.

But she knew that Burke would have to mount her eventually, and the time did come. In one swift motion he entered her, with no extra time taken to find her entrance. She gasped, both at the sudden weight of Burke on top of her, and the feeling of him inside her. "Oh, Sithis..." She hissed, as her hips went back to meet him.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's ears popped up when Meldresi was starting to made the wonderful sounds he liked to her. A grin came on his face before he grabbed a bit of her scruff between his teeth. It was even greater that she almost instantly submitted to his thrusts. Yes, this was the way to go, and he would have it for the rest of his life. That thought made the male very happy. 

Burke loved the cursing which made him go a bit faster, being a bit more needy about it. Together they created a great rhythm for both their pleasure. With each trust his member swelled more at its base. Of course Burke himself knew that locking himself into her would be rather useless if she wasn't in heat but his raging body part didn't.  Burke happily continued at the same quick rhythm until he was getting closer and closer. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Burke's maw clamped onto her scruff, and it began. If it weren't for the large, horny male on top of her, trapping her tail between them, it would be wagging happily in pleasure as he increased his pace. Meldresi worked hard to meet with him at every thrust, whimpering gently as she felt him thickening at his base, knowing that soon enough they would be locked together. Her legs shifted periodically, as he was larger and heavier than most of her lovers, though the strain was largely ignored by the female as she felt her pleasure increase in that familiar place in her stomach. Nothing else matter but the growing warmth inside her right now. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Writing this at School. I feel badass and frightened at the same time. Lol XD

Burke tried to keep as much weight on his hind legs instead of on Meldresi's back. He also knew that he would be more loose in the hips that way instead of practically pushing her down with his weight. That also wouldn't give Meldresi a lot of pleasure, at least he believed that. He wouldn't know since he wasn't a female. His hips sped up a bit more before he climaxed hard and locked into place. He let go of her scruff, panting rather harshly. 

The male didn't really want to turn around and away from her but he also didn't want his weight to hurt her. His hind leg moving over her back, standing tied to her. The pleasure was still coursing through his body. He grinned boyishly and tried to reach out to her. He knew his tie would probably not stay too long. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Same. XD

The time finally came when Burke's arousal met its peak, and he climaxed inside of her. Meldresi was not too far behind, and when she was ready, her back arched and she cried out a word. She later was aware that it was Burke's name, but by then it didn't matter. They were tied now, though they would not be locked for long. Her tail wagged gently as she regained her breath. The Night Queen noticed Burke reaching out to her, and met him halfway, nuzzling him affectionately. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Dark Queen and King so adorable they are. xD

Burke's tie didn't last long at all since Meldresi was in heat. He licked the tip of her nose before he felt the tie shrink down again. Burke was freed only seconds after. The male moved up his leg and nose under it to lick himself clean. You didn't want those juices to dry and get itchy in your sheath. It was the most uncomfortable feeling ever. Burke hummed lowly once he was done and reproached her. 

"I still think you are super hot," he then grinned. "And you are my mate now, officially. This day can't get any better," he admitted to her more softly. He also kinda liked that he was hers. Now she would look out after him and he would look after her. And maybe their would be another litter if faith allowed it. 
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

Meldresi returned the gentle lick as she felt Burke quickly softened and soon leave her. Like him, she laid down at her side and groomed herself, pausing, her tongue out in a slightly adorable expression. Her tongue withdrew and she smiled. "You are not half bad yourself." She smirked and nuzzled him again. "I cannot agree more, love."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
hahahaha omg yes!! Though his human model is Michael Fassbender. xD

Burke sat down next to her, watching her look adorable. His dark Queen. He playfully grabbed her ear before he laid down next to her. He grinned proudly because of course he was super handsome. But it was nice to have it confirmed by his mate.  "You smell extra good right now," he grinned. Which was totally because she scented of him more now, as a male he was pleased that he had put a claim on her. He secretly hoped that she would have one last heat so they could have some young of their own. What little rebels would come from that mating? "It seems that I didn't only got a mate but also got 3 youngsters. That is fine though. I think they already totally like me as their stepdad."
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi pressed into Burke, close to purring as she nipped his neck just as playfully as he bit her ear. Her tail waved gently, moving her scent around in the air for everyone to smell. She smiled, further rubbing her body against to Burke.

"We've simply made our partnership official. I'm sure our children see you as their father, regardless if you are my mate or not." She was slightly saddened that they had completely forgotten about Bane. Slightly. The Night Queen merely wanted them to remember, so that if they ever saw him, they would remember. The queen laid her head on Burke's shoulder, getting comfortable. "But until then, let us rest, hm? You've tired me out." She closed her eyes, relaxed.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Last post! :3

Burke hummed softly when the female snuggled against him. He knew that nice feeling from the days he spend in her den, which was now their den. The large male started grooming her behind her ear, knowing that it would soothe her. "Maybe they do. I never asked them," he spoke, then he remembered he did. He asked Cicero. But he didn't see Burke as a father, not really. Damien might think of him as a father, maybe Potema too. 

"I am actually quite tired too," he admitted, because he could admit that to his mate. "I'm happy by hips are not creaking yet," he then joked. Burke could be a funny guy if he wanted that. He placed his head on Meldresi's paws since she had her head on his shoulder. He closed his eyes, only scenting their own smells which lulled him to sleep pretty quickly taking him to a peaceful dreamland with Meldresi close.