Wapun Meadow New Steps
Jupiter
Paws continued to carry the boy. He was unaware of the weariness of his legs. Once flowers came into sight his body pushed any last energy out of his body and toward the mass of flora. Once he grew as close as possible he pushed his body back and with once last explosion of energy he sprung and slid into the pile of flower that rooted there. finally, he could rest. The scent of flora rushed up his nostrils and he pushed air out form his mouth. Wherever he was he never wanted to leave. In this moment his mind, body, and soul were relaxed. How could this get any better? A young wolf wonders here and ends up in a giant patch of scented colors, this is too perfect. What if this was a trap? Yes, that's it someone had let these seeds grow in hopes they can catch a young male to eat. Or force to hunt food for them. Jupiter jolted up with these thoughts terrifying him. Ears pinned back against his skull and his head pushed back into his neck. Damn it! Why am I always the one to get into these types of things?

The boy never thought about it but where was he anyways? He remembered being chased by some huge male and not stopping until he reached the floral scent that he stands in. Why has everything been happening so fast? It was just the other day he was traveling with a companion. Now it seems as if everyone wants him dead. I seems as if no one wants him. Well whoever set this trap was going to accept it. No more running. He decided to take his fate with open arms. What type of wolves even lived out here. His amber stones scanned to area. The wolves here must be tough. Nothing to hide behind out here so they must be cool blooded killers.

He pushed his head back and let out a blasting sound. Come and claim your victim already! Silence. What was the boy thinking? this isn't a trap. Embarrassment filled up his body when he came to this realization. How foolish could he be? Thank god no one was around for that. Once again his body collapsed to the ground and he shut his eyes. Thank god

italics - Thoughts
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not travel far from his home too often. Preferring to stay in the moutainside range. However, Ame was gone, and he was a little bit worried. He knew she had planned on going on a trip, but she wasn't back yet and he worried for her. He knew she'd be fine, and she'd come back. He however, could not help but worry though. He sighed breathing deeply, and then jumped when a loud call echoed.

He strode forward fearful that a youth was actually in trouble. He neared him and barked loudly to be heard. He didn't want to scare the boy, but he also knew he needed to check on him. Perhaps it was his warrior soul, or the vulnerable part of him. That did not like any harm falling on any of the youth of the world. He stood near him, but far enough away that he boy didn't feel scared.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.