Snowforest Taiga I traveled all these miles for you
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Are you readyyyy? @Nochtli

Sebastian needed a break from the Caldera. With the attack on Wildfire, Peregrine killing his daughter, then the extra reinforcement and then Tiger's death. Sebastian needed a breathing pause. So he figured he could travel up North to Nochtli. Only he hadn't expected to be this far away. He had been traveling for a good day when he reached the mountains he decided to sleep for the night. It wouldn't be wise to travel over a mountain range in the middle of the night. He found a safe spot to spend the night and rose early.

The mountains were though to climb but he managed to get to the other side without a scratch, even even managed to take down a mountain goat. Since he was on the road he felt like he was a lone wolf again without responsibilities. Once he traveled more north he was starting to howl for Nochtli. He hoped to locate her before the afternoon would end. By looking at the sun it was good in the after noon. He also hoped that she was home. Otherwise he had traveled for nothing. He also realized that he hadn't found a thank you gift for the female. He felt a bit stupid to show up but maybe she had something that she needed this help with.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Thanks so much for starting!! <3

The call was from an unfamiliar voice but, strangely enough, it was calling to her. Deviating from her current path that cut through the very valley the dark female had met Xiuh in, she heeded the call, stretching out her long legs before she took off. While she made good time, it still took a fair few hours to move from her spot in the valley, over the Ridge and into the depths of the taiga. The barren land was not her favorite, but for now, it was home, at least until Xiuhcoatl could either convince Tez to leave or until she beat him into agreement on the subject.

Those thoughts dispersed as she made her way a bit south now, speeding up when she spotted a form on the plane below her. She was not yet close enough to make out who it was but they had called her so she was positive she knew who it was. And indeed, when she drew closer, the grey fur struck a chord in her that thrummed with recognition. A bark, short and sweet as she opened her gait into a run, meant to grab his attention, a smile splitting her mouth as she finally recognized him.

"Sebastian!" Slowing, the Amazon's tail wagged in her greeting, happy to see him. "How've you been?" A question that was maybe a bit loaded but she asked anyhow, hoping he'd improved from their last meeting.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Welcome I'm looking forward to this!

Sebastian ruffled his coat as a chilly wind blew through his fur. Sebastian was used to the warmth of the Caldera. Even though he was born in the North the last few months in the South had been pleasant. It also seemed that the ground in their pack's territory was warmer than other grounds. Maybe it was because it was a Caldera. The grey male looked up when he heard a noise. His pale eyes fell on her dark furred body. Sebastian tail started wagging and he barked in reply. He was happy to see her since he found the female great company.

"Hello Nochtli!," he greeted politely and dipped his head in greeting. The immensely sized male trotted towards her and gave a friendly nudge against her shoulder. "I'm doing okay, but I needed a bit of a breathing pause so I traveled to the North to see you. I was thinking of a thank you gift but I couldn't really think of something. I mean.. I could give you a carved bone or something but yeah, what would be the use of that right? So I was actually hoping you needed my help with something," he babbled in one go.

Sebastian was very good at rambling. When he was nervous he might ramble a bit, or you know, around girls. With Tiger he was am mess, he couldn't even talk properly because he was crushing on her so badly. He wanted to be friendly and polite, he didn't want to be like his father. That was for certain, even when thinking about his father he grew a bit bitter.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Yesss! I thought about asking for one earlier but I didn't want to bother you xD

His greeting was fine but the dark girl couldn't help but cast a look around her. With Xiuh around now, any male in the area was in danger of being treated like shit, as she actively enforced the "female superiority" thing. While Nocta had grown up in the rise, she had never taken a servant and had never wanted to. It was something a few others had tried to persuade her into but she had dismissed such things as she would a fly. A life was a life, even a male's. And she upheld that way of thought. 

She laughed softly, shaking her head. "No gifts needed, I promise." Not to mention that the Amazons would not be staying here for any long length of time, so carrying a gift all the way home would be a challenge. "Nothing to help with, not really." Not unless he wanted to knock Tyrr on his ass and drag him back to the Rise. "But I appreciate the offer greatly." 

She returned his nudge and looked up at him, her expression open and amicable. "I'm glad you came though. How was the trip?" Likely longer than her own as she could make fairly quick time in her smaller form but you never knew, and she was not one to assume.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
You aren't bothering me!!! :D

Sebastian snorted when she spoke about not wanting a gift. But what if the male wanted to give her a gift? What she did was admirable and he wanted to show her that he was very grateful for her actions. Otherwise he would have been wondering and looking for Tiger. When Nochtli told him that he couldn't even do anything for her, his shoulders deflated visibly in a super cute way. "Oh. I really hoped I could help you out or something. Now I feel useless," he admitted with a light pout.

"You are?," the young tank of a wolf asked in return when the female said she was happy to see him. "The trip was fine, also good to have a change of scenery, something that doesn't remind me of Tiger. And I feel a bit like a lone wolf being so far away from my pack, but that is something I am used to I guess." Sebastian roamed a lot before he settled in RHC. He had been looking for his father, after he had found him he settled in a pack less than a day traveling so he would always have a back up plan if the confrontation would go wrong. Though, he still hadn't confronted Burke at all.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Sorry for the wait! Helping my husband clean.

"You're not useless at all, so quit that." While her voice wasn't sharp, it was still firm. Her bright eyes focused on him for a moment, raising an eyebrow to see if he persisted with the claim. Just because she didn't need help didn't mean he was useless. But still, she smiled and knocked her shoulder against his before leaning down into a stretch. Just thinking about that long trip made her muscles quiver with the wanderlust that constantly sang through her.

A nod in reply, for it was a simple answer. They had no bad blood between them and they had departed on a good, if not sad note so why would she not be happy? "Sometimes you need it, especially to get out of a rut. Personally, I have trouble keeping the same scenery. I get an itch to go wandering and I'm bad at resisting it." She grinned, making a gesture for him to join her, effectively displaying her "bad at remaining in one spot" skill.

"I know that feeling," The Amazon mused. "How are you used to it?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All good!

Nochtli hit the core of his feelings since he often felt useless or cursed even with all his loved ones always dying. Maybe he shouldn't even invest in a friendship like this. It might doom the friendly black female. Surely Sebastian wasn't going to show her any of his own melodramatic feelings. He was a happy guy. Someone who liked to be polite and kind. It was so easy to hide in his thunder cloud of bitter and darkness. "Okay, I won't feel useless then," he spoke with a quick smile.

Sebastian chuckled when she wanted to move and easily followed her. He didn't mind to follow he didn't see any shame in it. He really was a pack animal. "I agree. Although partolling the borders helps too, to clear one's mind." Sebastian often patrolled the borders since it was such mindless work. He loved her smile though, it made him smile more. It made him feel happier to say the least. "Well I-- I looked for my father a long time," he then admitted, not really wanting to talk about a topic that made him bitter again. It was clear on his face that he disliked the topic. "Honestly, I feel stupid for even to go look for him. He never wanted---," he stopped in mid-sentence. It was clear what he wanted to say. "Yeah. Well... Let's talk about a nicer topic."
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Her smile widened, displaying a toothy grin now. "Good. Since you're not." A useless wolf would not have been able to make the trek here, nor carry his fallen packmate for several hours. She was sure there was more but left the subject alone. They got to moving, and an ear twisted in his direction as he spoke. "Mm. I'm not very good at patrolling. I tend to wander away and explore, which defeats the purpose." Her aptitude was more for knowledge, not defense, though she was still an adept warrior. Most Amazons were.

Looking for his father and feeling stupid for it was a relatable topic. Her own parents, and even Tezcacoatl (not to mention others throughout her life) had often left her behind. They wanted to fight and torture their 'servants' and though she tried to fit in, the Fire sister had always been something of an anomaly, an oddity. Different. She'd been left behind many-a-time and grew stronger for it. She forgave, but did not forget. Ever. A flaw certainly, but it was part of her personality. 

"Well then it's his fault he lost out on being a part of your life." It was the only comment she made on the subject before moving on like he'd asked. She couldn't just leave it alone, having been trained to counsel others. "What do you want to talk about? I think the weathers a little boring, so not that please."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled softly at her words. They meant a lot to him. He liked to think that he wasn't useless but it was still hard when you get into a pack you don't know anyone, and ever since you joined there was misery all around. But the large male wanted to keep positive. He would need to otherwise he would grow bitter and mean like his father. He had left the times in the past where he was a horrible rebelling teenager to get his father's attention, maybe that is what made him disapprove even more. "It doesn't sound like that would make a useful warden, no. Although I sometimes wander too, so I can can be like super ferocious to loners that are in our bufferzone and need a good warning. Not.. Not that I am mean or anything. I mean.. right.. you experienced it yourself," he then pointed out, babbling again.

Sebastian smiled at her comment, realizing that this female made him smile a lot. "Maybe one day I will get to think about it like that," he sighed as he admitted that. But he had disregarded the topic after all so he would need to think of a new one. "Well, we could talk about you? I hardly know anything about you, which given the circumstances we met... is natural," he admitted and then let out a quirky grin. The tall male was rather quirky at times, especially being almost comically big. His long legs easily swayed in any direction really. Which also made him rather lovable.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Her smile didn't fade as he babbled, her lilting laugh sounding again. The Amazon had only shared laughs with Citali lately, and those were usually cynical at best so this was a good feeling. "All wardens should have times when they're mean, so that makes sense." She validated his concerns briefly before angling more towards the nearby pond (Feller's Pond!). It would be a bit before they got there, but there were no awkward silences or tensions lacing the air so she didn't mind. 

"Me?" Orange eyes flickered towards him, curious and amused. "What about me do you want to know?" Did he want to know surface stuff? Personal? Past? There were many ways the conversation could get directed but she chose to make it less one sided. "How about we take turns asking questions? Then we can learn more about each other." The Amazon found no harm in suggesting such a game as she enjoyed talking to him. She also didn't like talking about herself much but he had asked and she would oblige.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian quirked up his lips more, although he wasn't really liking to be scary sometimes he just had to be scary to chase intruders away from their lands. Fox had been really persistent about it. "Yes, you. You seem like a really cool female wolf, one with nice morals too. I like that," he complimented with a bit of a beaming smile. "You sound like a special wolf so I want to know more about you, maybe learn more from your wisdom.. or something.. I mean.. yeah," he spoke, that last bit sounding a bit more embarrassed as he was close to worshiping her.

The large male was quick to agree. He wouldn't mind talking about himself. "That seems agreeable," he spoke, to let her know he consented. After his gushing he felt a bit stupid to just ask her some questions. "Are you from here? Your name sounds like you don't come from here." After all he had spoken of her name as exotic before, when he was carrying Tiger's dead body. Nope--- change of thought. "What is your pack like?"
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
These two are kind of freaking adorable <3 :x

If she could have blushed, she would have. As it was, she ducked her head a little, laughing softly to dismiss the flurry of compliments. "Thank you." Unsure of what else to say on that, the dark female turned it back on him. "You seem pretty cool too, Sea Bass." Oops. Figures that she wasn't able to rein in that particular habit for long. She corrected herself. "Sebastian. Sorry. Another bad habit." Cita was the main victim of this particular habit but it did not discriminate, which had led to her calling Xiuhcoatl "Shoebox". Yeah. Because she'd loved that.

He commented again on her apparently exotic name, just as he had last time, but now was much more appropriate for her to respond. "Mmm... I'm from a pack far away from here. Coatl's Rise, led by the Amazon Queen Quetzalcoatl. It's... A matriarchal society so we only have a Queen. But we're all warriors and are trained from a young age to fight." It was a unique cultural structure but it was also all she knew. 

"Have you been in your current pack long?" She asked as she caught sight of the pond ahead. 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
They are! I want to hug them both!

Sebastian was a bit surprised that she found him 'cool'. He puffed out his chest a bit as he walked feeling a bit more proud that a female would even think of him like that. "Sea Bass? That is like a fish right?," he laughed softly. "Most call be Bas or Seb, so very original," he chuckled, kinda liking the name. Before he got here he did a lot of fishing, it felt like such an accomplishment when he caught one. Maybe he should give her a fish for the irony of it all? "I don't mind. I've been called worse," he shrugged like it was the most normal thing ever.

Sebastian was close to be blown away by the story she told. "Sooooo... secretly you are super dangerous and can kill me within seconds?," he asked, sounding perplexed. He did not expect that, along with the fact that she lived under the range of a Queen. That sounded impressive. He could see her like a bit of a Queen. A fair Queen. "Is there no King?," he asked curiously. "And you don't live in such a pack now do you?" Sebastian shook his head as an answer to her. "Not that long, a few months? I joined as a back up plan after I would have confronted my dad, but I didn't yet. And they are becoming more and more like my family," he smiled softly.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Her ears twitched in surprise. "Worse? Do I wanna know?" Who would call him anything worse than Sea Bass? Not that it was a bad name, because he'd liked it apparently. It was better than "Shoebox", that was for sure. But he moved on, asking a... fair question. "Well... Maybe not seconds, but it's something that our culture is extremely proud of. We are warriors before we learn to be anything else." Such training had taught her to be strong, to keep moving forward when everything else crumbled away. It was what helped her remain steadfast so that she could get to where she was today.

"No King. Only a Queen. Males aren't quite..." Oh, how to word this. She searched for the language in her head. "They're normally not allowed to rise much in the Amazon society. But no, not right now. I was sent here on a mission, to collect our Prince." In reality, they probably wouldn't be staying here very long but... She found herself not wanting to share that particular notion with him. Not because she didn't want him to know but because... Well. She wasn't exactly sure why not. 

She wagged her tail at the mention that his pack was like family. "That's the perfect kind of pack then. You can support them and they can support you, like families are supposed to." She could relate as her sisters were some of the most important wolves she had in her life, even if they weren't blood related. "My question now, right?" Nocta took a moment to think of one, drawing to a halt at the pond's edge. It came to her easily. "Do you swim?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian shook his head. "You don't want to know. But I'm doing way better now," Sebastian smiled. Was it bad that he was also, maybe, possibly, starting to like this girl? Tiger's death was so close but he did like her and how she thought about the world. She was different in a cool way, kinda like Tiger. Sebastian wondered if he had a type now. Not that he would jump into this. They were just acquaintances for now. Plus their packs were so far away, it would probably only say friends or something like that. Sebastian also didn't think of himself as handsome since he looks so much like his father, the wolf he dislikes. Even though Sebastian might be considered handsome, even with his freakish giant-ness.

Sebastian looked impressed. "Well I won't try and anger you then," he chuckled. Her next answer surprised him to be honest. "Wait, so you have no Kings but you do have a Prince? And you are here on a mission so you might leave?? And-- Why are males lower?," he then asked, sounding so adorably confused. Sebastian disliked the thought of her leaving. Yet, maybe she wasn't the type he liked after all. He wanted an equal not someone that would think lower of him. But then again.. she never treated him like that. So now Sebastian grew more curious. He thought that she would make an amazing friend at least. "Would you ever consider joining another pack?," he asked. Like he hadn't asked enough questions already.

"They are really nice, yes. But not much of my age though. Well Tiger was.. kinda. But she died. And well the others are way younger or older than me and already settling with kids and stuff," he ended in a mutter. "So yeah. I am just the forever alone bachelor or something..." Sebastian didn't mean to sound desperate but his latest comment might imply that. Sebastian nodded. He asked so many questions in return. "You are kidding right? I love swimming and I make an excellent fishermen," he then smiled, boasting his chest a bit because he had trained that skill knowing that he had a good chance of succeeding in that. Plus Sebastian's nature was far from being arrogant. 
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
He picked up on everything she'd attempted to leave out. Why there was a Prince, that she was likely going to leave... Nocta frowned and then tried to explain. "Most males are lower because they are believed to be 'inferior'." Though she'd asked many-a-time, no Amazon could give her a straight, solid answer on why they believed that. "I personally don't agree with that, but I am the minority in that belief. There is a Prince because, for the first time in our history, our Queen has named him one. He is her son and almost her spitting image. More than that, I'm not too sure. But... Yes. At some point, it's..." What? Going to happen? A possibility? She didn't want to lie to Sebastian. Though their first meeting had been rather depressing, she did enjoy being around him.

"It's complicated." There wasn't much better of an explanation. She had never quite fit in back home in the Rise and this distance made her second-guess just about everything. She'd been studious,  hard-working, and compassionate. Sure, she'd been mad at Tezcacoatl, but that was more because he'd run off. He'd abandoned them. When she already had so few friends, that had struck a chord in her that she hadn't been immediately able to forgive, even though she and Tez weren't best buddies. Abandonment was abandonment. Wasn't it? "I don't know. I... My Prince is starting a pack, here on the Ridge." She indicated it with her nose, still visible in the distance. "My sisters have opted to humor him so we are staying for a while, I believe." How long, she wasn't sure. But... she didn't have to return with them, did she?

She was troubled, confused, frustrated. But she listened to him anyway, a smile finally breaking through that frown again. "No way are you forever alone. You'll find someone. Has your pack attempted to recruit anyone more in your age range?" When the time was right, he would find exactly who he needed. Of that, she was sure. 

"Rrreally? Race you." Her tail wagged and without warning, she bounded ahead of him, putting those long legs to work as she sped for the water. She enjoyed swimming, relished it. Not only was it major fun, but it kept her cool too. Crashing into the pond, Nocthli was sure she had disturbed the aquatic life within but knew they would settle down. Eventually. Meanwhile, she wanted to play. None of her sisters were good at such things, and Ty-- Tezcacoatl was much too stiff to even invite along. Surfacing to pop her head up out of the water, the dark female looked around. But... She didn't see him. Curious. Had he beaten to the pool? Or was he hiding. 

"Sea Bass?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian raised one 'eyebrow' which was basically one of the lighter dots above his right eye that inched up higher in question. It was actually really interesting. Because they both grew up in completely opposite packs. "I grew up in a pack where females were inferior. And I don't agree with that either. I saw what it did to my mother. I hated every day there," Sebastian explained. It seemed they both had their way of rebelling against the beliefs they grew up with. He started to have more faith in their friendship now. "Politics. Suddenly a mother cares about her son and she can make a whole system collapse. Anyways. You have to promise me you come to tell me once you are leaving. So I know not to look for you," Sebastian spoke more seriously. 

Sebastian stepped closer to her and then nudged her shoulder. "I know about complicated and if you want to escape that you can always come and visit me. Just howl and I will come to you," the large male smiled. "Or you know come and join the pack I am in now!," he let out enthusiastically. Then she might escape all the family drama. Sebastian wouldn't mind that. Then he would have someone to hang out with and be even better friends with. "I spoke with the alpha about it and he was going to look for some, but he also encouraged me to bring home wolves of my age that like to join RHC." Sebastian quickly brushed it off that he would find someone. Maybe he would, but he wasn't really believing it anymore, in which he was almost too blind to see what was happening. He was actually talking to a lady instead of mumbling and feeling awkward. 

Sebastian was always in for a race, even though his large body wasn't the fastest. The large male wagged his tail and nodded. "Definitely." The male had a plan after all. Not that he would want to let her win but he had the idea she was way faster, once she started to run Sebastian followed. But he stayed a bit back and then hid in the bushes close to the water. Once she resurfaced and looked around, even called for him Sebastian dashed out of his hiding spot charging at the water at his full speed and then jumped. He curled himself into more of a ball and landed almost next to her. A massive wave of a splash playfully hitting her. Sebastian resurfaced laughing. Now the fish would definitely be gone. He turned to her with a smile before he moved his paw through the water so a little splash would be send in her direction. 
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
So it seemed that, in this at least, they were two sides of the same coin. He had been taught that females were lesser and she, makes. They both thought that such ways of thinking were... Nonsensical. They were all the same species, the same being. And one could not live without the other. You needed male and female to reproduce. But he understood perfectly that it was politics at play as well.

Her ears lowered, a sign of her displeasure at the thought of leaving. She would need to lay these thoughts aside and pick at them later. And perhaps... A conversation with the Prince himself was in order. If he stayed, suddenly she found herself wanting to stay as well, but she wasn't going to let herself have a knee jerk reaction, either. "I will," She promised solemnly.

His nudge made her look up, bright eyes curious. Her tail cut the air again, pleased with the offer. "I will definitely come visit. Maybe you can help me explore the Southern region." What she didn't expect was for Sebastian to offer to join his pack, and though she was appreciative of the offer, she shook her head. "I would not bring our drama to your doorstep. My sister Amazons would be... Displeased should I abandon them. And I do not wish to abandon anyone, knowing how much I hate that feeling. But thank you. That was sweet of you."

Soon after, she ran for the pond, not noticing that he was not right behind her. Sure that she would find him upon surfacing, she looked around, obviously perplexed until he rushed out of where he'd been hiding. A gasp stole her breath, eyes and mouth wide only to catch a face full of water. Spluttering, Nocta caught her breath and shook the water from her eyes before giving him a playfully angry look. That he ruined with a splash. "Hey!" She laughed, turning her head away as she splashed him back. "Totally unfair. You let me win and you caught me off guard!" For that, she would pounce him, a dark leg thrown over his shoulders to try and dunk him.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I cannot believe this thread can get any cuter

Sebastian was sad and pleased at the same that she wouldn't be able to join Redhawk. He didn't want drama because Peregrine didn't want him to create drama, which he could totally understand since the alpha had a knack for getting in trouble himself. Sebastian wouldn't push her towards the Caldera, but it did mean that he was still the only bachelor in the pack. Oh well. He was having fun right now. The water was so refreshing on this summer day. Sebastian was definitely enjoying himself. He laughed too when the female had to laugh. Though soon that laugh was only a set of bubbles because she pushed him underwater. Sebastian resurfaced moments later water coming from his mouth. The male shook out his head, to remove the water from his ears and eyes.

"I might act all sweet but...," the young male chuckled. "Just kidding," he spoke and then slashed her again. "Or maybe not," he added with a hint of mystery. This was exactly the distraction he needed. He wasn't thinking about Tiger's death or his duties at the Caldera. To him it felt like a mini vacation he really needed. The young male had been pushing himself since birth almost. So Sebastian definitely deserved a break. It was lifting his spirits. Yet now he associated fun with this female, it saddened him that she lived so far away. Sebastian turned to her with a handsome grin. "Can you dive too?," he asked in a challenging way.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Short one - on my phone lol

He was totally tempting fate, starting a splashing war. The dark female may have only caught half his words before she splashed him back, a grin on her face. This was refreshing, different from how she had to act around her sisters. Citali was truly the only one that she could be even sort of playful around, and she wouldn't even try with Mana or Xiuh.

"Doesn't everyone?" She asked back, giving him a look. She couldn't dive for long but she could definitely still do it.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All good <3

Sebastian looked at her with a challenging expression. "Well not anyone likes it," he pointed out. Sebastian then dove under the water and moved his way down, trying to find something cool at the bottom. He did see some plants and then pulled a few free. He resurfaced and then swam to the edge, his body dripping water. "Do you think these plants will have any medical purposes?," he then wondered. 

He would like to be a doctor or well a healer. But doctor sounded more impressive. Dr. Sebastian.
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
That was true enough, knowing that at least one of the females didn't really like being in the water (or the mud) like she did. Actually none of them really enjoyed the mud. Without much warning, Sebastian slipped below the surface of the pond and Nochtli quickly followed, paddling to push her lower and lower into the water to watch him pull at a plant. Following suit, she gripped a root with her teeth and pulled it free before surfacing in time to hear his question. 

"i'unno. Can ashk Cita." Okay. Talking with a plant in your mouth was hard. She swam to the edge and climbed out to drop the plants on the ground before shaking out her fur. "Training to be a healer?" If anyone would know about these, it would be @Citali.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked surprised when Nochtli mentioned someone that she couldn't possibly know? Or was this area not that big after all. Sebastian kept his surprised look. "You mean Miss. Citali?," he asked his voice heavy with admiration. "She is a very good teacher. She taught me about goldenrod," he spoke proudly. It was the first plant he could identify and know the use of! It felt like his first steps in becoming a healer. Sebastian was very respectful towards her. 

Sebastian then nodded. "Tiger was a healer, sort of. But she died of poison. And I would help her since well... I have the brains for it. And I really like herb hunting it is so exciting!" Others might have thought otherwise but Sebastian just sounded adorkably excited. His excitement died down a bit. "Now Tiger is dead everyone will turn to me for medication now."
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She laughed, eyebrows raising slightly. Miss Citali? That was great. She was gonna poke fun at the medic for it. "Best medic I know," She stated confidently. "Maybe you can visit more often and study under her." She offered it easily. If Cheetah had already started teaching him, she probably would mind making it an extended type thing. That would be fun; he'd have a reason to stick around more.

"I'm sure Tiger would be proud of your progress. It sounds like you've made a lot." She stretched out her front legs, bowing down into it to make it really count before switching to stretch out her back legs too. "If you're sticking around the area for a few days, I can ask Cita if she can teach you some more." Which would also ensure that she'd see him again. Win-win, right?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian instantly agreed. "She is. And a very good teacher," he spoke with admiration in his voice once more. He was very grateful for her lessons. He wished he had more. "I wish I could but I don't want to be a bother to her. Maybe she doesn't like having an apprentice," he shrugged dismissively, though there was longing in his voice. He wanted to be a good healer. That would make him him very different from his dad.

Sebastian smiled kindly. "I hope so. She was so full of life. I want to honor her life by healing others." It sounded so passionately. Sebastian's ears popped up in a cute way, turning towards her. "You would do that? I would love that!" Plus then he could hang out with Nocta more.