Sheepeater Cliff the sun sets slowly
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —

I want Inari to do some flirtin' in this thread XD Anyone welcome.

His heart leaped in his throat when he started upon a stone wall. Finally! I bet no one would get as excited as me right now. He was one step closer from finding out what had happened to him. Why he found himself on a bank, nearly drifting away in the river.

He looked up at the cliffs with a smile on his face. He wanted to start heading up there, but he had traveled for days with no sleep trying to get here. A little snooze wouldn't hurt. He was to tired to look for for a place to rest, so he dug into the earth below him. Dirt flew all over the place as he attempted to make his little dirt bed. When finished, he lay inside, curled up in a ball.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Good luck flirting with FitzDutiful ^_^

FitzDutiful was heading back to the Sheepeater Cliffs on this fine summer's day with the hope of coming across the female lone wolf that he had met. He had been so preoccupied with his decisions and she had helped him so much. He didn't know if they'd be able to balance the leadership with raising two young children, but they were giving it their all.

When he arrived, however, he stumbled upon a white wolf laying in a little dirt bed. It looked quickly, hastily, done. The wolf seemed a little out of sorts and FitzDutiful looked around wondering if there was someone who "owned" him. The scent appeared to be that of a lone wolf, one that appeared to be quite lean and had possibly lived alone for a while.

"Hi, can I help you?" FitzDutiful asked, wondering - for the first time in a while - whether he could entice a lone wolf to join them and make Silvertip Mountain their home.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —

XD I'll whip something up!

A voice woke him up. It was a bit frightening. Hearing all these voices now. He was a weird individual. He looked up at the wolf with curious emrald eyes. It was a nice looking wolf. Probably always getting ladies. And looked alot more stonger, which intimidated him. Was he here to fight him? The boy was in no mood to fight. Did he even know how? All he knew how to do was study plants and heal himself with herbs from time to time.

"Hey there stranger," Was all he could manage to say. He really didn't know how to communicate in a better way.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful smiled at the response, the stranger didn't move from his funny wolf-shaped hole and so FitzDutiful chose to sit and introduce himself in a better way. "I'm FitzDutiful, alpha of Silvertip Mountain." He let the words sit there, hoping that the male in front of him would understand that he was waiting on an introduction. It was one of the ways that he culled potential new recruits. That's not to say and introduction was a requirement to get into Silvertip Mountain, but the matter of response helped the alpha decide if he wanted to offer a place.

In truth, if FitzDutiful knew of Inari's skill with plants and herbs he would have jumped all over offering the male a place. They didn't need fighter's at the moment, they needed a healer. Ryuu was potentially taking it on but she suited caretaker more than the blood and gore of healing. Chakra might choose to do that, but the natural storyteller hadn't shown any interest of late. FitzDutiful knew the art of naturalism and the plants that they entailed, but not enough to treat any wounds - and his children were likely to get themselves injured. June had already managed it once.