Moonspear exchange my cross for a crown
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Private 
@Hydra @Lyra @Alya ; posted a new one because I royall f***ed up the original. Sorry guys :/

Night was falling, the shadows disappearing into emcompassing darkness. Anouke did not like to be alone, and she especially abhorred solitude in the darkness. In her deparation for company she trembled from head to toe, periwinkle eyes widened to the size of the moon, her ears pinned to her narrow skull. It was fear that chased her beyond the borders of the pack she had happened upon and drove her straight into  blatant stupidity. However, the Rei girl sincerely doubted that anyone would attack her, so long as she explained herself honestly and thoroughly. Surely the citizens of Moonspear would not feel threatened, such was her small stature and sweet nature. They would pity her instead; they would invite her to spend the night amongst them. It would be just one night, after all.

She shivered still, be she was not worried even as she ventured deeper into the territory.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya laid in the pile of her mirror-sisters, but did not allow herself to sleep. It was safe, there on Moonspear, but since they'd begun travelling for more than a few hours at a time, the Cerberus had begun to sleep with one head always aware. At this hour, it was Alya, blue eyes gently hooded, but ears pricked and alert. Nose twitching. Muscles relaxed, but always ready.

When she heard the shuffle of steps on her mountainside, she knew instinctively that they did not belong. She might not know every step as well as she knew Hydra and Lyra's, but she knew, at that moment, that none of her family traipsed in such a way. With a low rumble of warning - inaudible, but surely felt by the two nestled against her - Alya pointed her nose in the direction of the sound and drew in a deep breath.

Stranger, she said with a flicker of her ears, rising slowly and silently as soon as she'd been released from the sleepy pile of Cerberus.
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The movement of Alya, the uncertain ripple of her muscles as she shifted, was what roused Hydra within their muddled mess of limbs and heads. Truly if any were to come across them like this they would think they had found a cerberus. Two of the heads rested easily, but they slept with one pair of eyes open. Blinking, Hydra regarded the minute gesture of her sisters with a swiftness that befitted any who might wish to call themselves guardian. She and Alya both worked at untangling themselves, a quick thing really, and Hydra grimaced as she noted how deep the other must be within their territory for it to smell this strong. 

It did not bode well for the mystery wolf. Hydra nipped Lyra fondly to rouse her further; they needed their wits about them. And then she set off, moving where the wind guided—she was certain that her right and left hand were with her still. Hydra wanted the stranger to cover no more ground than they already had, and moved at a rapid clip.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She felt the shuffle of a warm body next to her, the gentle movements rousing her from sleep but not enough to wake her fully. She nuzzled the dark fur of Hydra's shoulder, unwilling to leave the warmth of the cocoon until a light nip forced her awake. They were on the move. She looked first to her sister then to Alya curiously before the foreign scent hit her.

Lyra was quick to join Hydra's left side, shaking off the grogginess of sleep. The smell they headed towards was strong; stronger than it would've been if the stranger lingered at the borders. Tresspasser. While she might've been an empathetic wolf, Lyra didn't take well to those who dared enter their home, especially in the dead of night.
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=75%][tr][td]

Several stars had appeared overhead as the dusty blue sky deepened to a shade of navy. A multitude of footfalls alerted her that she was soon to have company, and with a sigh of relief she paused in her footsteps and waited for them to arrive. As the mingled myriad of steps suggested, she was soon approached by no less than three individuals, their scents matching that of the territory into which she had recklessly tread.

Anouke swiftly wagged her tail, although it slowed when she realized that three pairs of identical, deep blue eyes were upon her. Something about the expression shared by the three youths unnerved her. No words of greeting were spoken by any of the trio and they came upon her like dark ghouls rather than friendly young girls.

Remembering proper etiquette, Anouke slipped swiftly into submission, compacting her small form into a slouch, her ears flattening once more, and her tail, though continuing to wag, disappearing between her legs. Hello! she spoke merrily. I-I'm sorry t-to trespass, but I'm... I'm lost, and the darkness frightens me. I wondered if... if I could stay here tonight, with you? J-just one night. I do not mean any t-trouble.

Her smile was large and innocent to match her violet-blue eyes. My name is Anouke.

[/td][/tr][/table]
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya's heart thumped unevenly when they came upon the stranger. She was not overlarge or rabid-looking, but neither was the Cerberus, and Alya had learned to fear based on circumstance more than appearance. To her, there were few things more obscene than strangers desecrating the sanctity of their mountain. Not even the wildcat that'd killed Dashie had made it this deep into their land, and the fact that the woman had reached it this farunchallenged sent surged of cold and mounting horror through the young girl's body.

Apparently, Hydra felt similarly. Almost before Anouke had finished speaking her first word, the dark leader was surging toward her. Alya followed close behind, wanting nothing more than to rid their mountain of this dangerous and unknown disease before it reached pregnant (and likely slumbering) Mamakaze, or even the dreadful (but also very breakable) little Cassiopeia.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Perhaps it was the friendly tone in which the other spoke that unsettled Hydra. So pleasant towards them, even as it submitted. It knew it was wrong, and yet it had transgressed nonetheless—what would it do, say, next? Hydra was unwilling to find out. After her very first word Hydra made a wild rush toward the submitting creature, knowing her sisters were with her and understood the necessity of purging the mountain of this thing. Her fangs sought to grip anything they could, but she was guarded with her ears flat atop her crown and her eyes in narrow, cold slits. She wasted no time at all—the other, she predicted, would not live long enough to regret her actions with the Cerberus falling upon her. Alya, right alongside her, dove for the other as well to try and seek purchase anywhere upon their quarry while wisely attempting keeping her own self out of the others line of fire.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
They came across the perpetrator quickly, and Lyra was surprised at who they found. She was small, almost daintily so, with dark fur and periwinkle eyes and she greeted them with such innocence, one would think she had simply interrupted a friendly conversation. Yet she had committed a crime far worse — one where the outcome would not be pretty.

Though Lyra was no good at fighting, she knew how to work in tandem with her more experienced sisters. She knew their intent and felt both their anger and shock at how far this stranger had made it into the territory. They had young wolves here, with others (her siblings, no less) on the way. As soon as Hydra lunged for the trespasser, Lyra immediately leapt into action with Alya. She darted around the stranger to grab her neck from behind, seeking to pin her in place.
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Feel free to PP as you please ! 

It all happened in the blink of  an  eye. Anouke  was given not even a verbal response; no warning, no threat. The three sisters erupted upon her as would the volcanoes to the south -- suddenly, and violently. Her eyes stretched even wider , bugging and  watering from her skull, as the first of the dark trio surged forth and inflicted pain. A high pitched squeal shattered the peace of the mountain  forest, but it went unbidden, as the remaining  wraiths followed suit of their sister, one grabbing her and pinning her from behind, the other gripping  the Rei she-wolf with  sharp undaunted  fangs. p-please ... don't... I'll  go! I'll   go ... she sputtered. Her chest felt as if it was on the brink of explosion, such fear as had never gripped her before chilling her very bones. Surely the  pretty girls would release her! Surely they knew mercy...
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Somewhere inside her, Alya felt a stab of pity for the stranger. Clearly, she'd gone mad. None of this was her fault, doubtlessly. Madness could come to any wolf, for any number of reasons. This woman's madness seemed to be a gentler sort, but that didn't make her any less dangerous; not really. All mad wolves would eventually snap - it was only a matter of when and how.

It was a mercy culling, really. Hardly any sport to it at all. Lyra pulled back the wretch's head, and Alya knocked into her side, and Hydra would most likely kill her. It was just the way things were.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The begging did not give Hydra pause. She thought the very same as Alya—the other had known they trespassed, and yet had continued to move within Moonspear... deeper still into the territory. The trio that guarded this place within slept very near to its heart this evening (alternating at will), and there was no reason for the other to be here. Their begging had come too late—and it was for naught. Lyra held her, and so too did Alya, now—Hydra rushed for the vulnerable throat that Lyra had enabled her to grip with her pulling. She would suffocate the trespasser, or would tear out her throat—whichever happened first. Her fangs sought purchase upon the larynx, and if they landed they would squeeze the life out of the mad stranger.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She shared the same sentiment as her sisters — the stranger had surely lost her sanity. It was the only reason as to why she thought simply apologising for her grave error would let her walk away from this. Had she stayed at their borders and announced her presence then maybe her night would have turned out differently. Lyra felt a tinge of guilt — compounded further when the dark female started to beg — but knew there was no going back now. Hydra and Alya had made their intentions clear and Lyra knew the price for this would be death, regardless of how she felt about the matter.

The screams did not help, however.

Lyra diverted her gaze as she tugged back on the woman's scruff, teeth piercing soft flesh. She forced her to reveal her tender throat to Hydra who she knew would go in for the kill while her mirror images were the ones to keep the stranger still. She let out a soft, pleading whine as Hydra dove for the throat, catching her blue gaze with a look that simply said make it quick.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Just posting out of turn to DO THE DEED!

Her grip became true, and Hydra noted the anxious whine from Lyra. Hydra never liked to take too long with these things if it could be helped—her kills were swift, for the most part. And this one was as quick as could be, though the throat was not torn as the other did not thrash and struggle too terribly. The light of Anouke was snuffed out, and once the other became limp Hydra released. Licking her chops, Hydra nosed her sisters roughly and let out a deep growl: good job. Who knew what the crazed stranger could have done if they made it any deeper...? We can leave her here, Hydra said with a shrug, though peered to her sisters, unless you have any better ideas. She was open to suggestions. In the meantime, though, Hydra went to grab at a leg and invited her sisters to tug at it with her for a plaything for them to keep.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
I declare this a FREE FOR ALL
Alya released the woman as soon as she went slack, and stepped back at once to shake the dirt and leave from her fur. Then her eyes fell on the dead stranger - she suddenly looked very small.

"Poor thing," she said, letting out a little sigh. It was a shame things had gone badly for her; the woman's voice had reminded her of Lyra's, and if she was anything like Lyra, there were other wolves out there that loved her. That would miss her. That would wonder where she went.

But there was nothing they could've done for the mad bitch, and she was dead now, anyway. Alya's pity slipped easily away as Hydra invited her to play tug-o-war with the carcass.
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
One last short post from me and then take it wherever you will! Thanks for murdering Anouke for me! <3

The skinny, weakened wraith's sparse power was useless at the hands of the dark sister's viciousness and intent to  kill. Her body was plied to their will, her form immobilized and her throat exposed for one of the Moonspear women to take the final step. A few soft, pleading whines escaped her throat, strained and weak, but then she oddly fell completely silent, as if she had fully accepted her fate.Strong jowls clamped her throat and the periwinkle eyes widened for the last time as life leaked from its husk. As always in death, the eyes remaiend opened, staring their macabre stare, the rest of her body limp and quickly stiffening.

After that, Anouke was no more than a plaything gifted in death to her killers.