Northstar Vale 記憶
Loner
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
All Welcome 
Will hopefully be using this for a scout trade. AW!

Into the mouth formation of looming mountains, Yukimi entered the sunspires that sat just beside the flatlands. The same mountains that had been the forefront of her curiosity ever since arriving here -- their looming heights were intimidating. It prevented her from ever venturing there further before, lest she get lost in her injured state. Though her courage proved better this time around -- and once the sun began to rise on a poorly illuminated sky, the snowbird moved in --

-- and it was amazing.

A vast strip of paradise. If it was not teeming with thin streams and vast lakes, it was all between green grasses rich in summer native flowers. Her gaze practically sparkled at the sight of such elusive beauty; and in a way, it kind of reminded the girl of home. Only this time, Yuki's family was not here; a knowledge that left a heavy pang in her heart.

Her smile fades while she lies just beside a small stream. A dark paw dipped itself into it, feeling the cooling sensation of moving water between her toes. Some how Yuki had made herself feel terribly lonely being lost in thought....
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Loner
35 Posts
Ooc — Decay
yuki! the boy, soon-to-be man shouts through the mouth of the cave for who had been his traveling companion.

finally, after spending what felt like hours tracking her scent, he'd found her.

what are you doing in here? it's not safe to be— 

his chastisement comes quickly to a close as he appears beside her, then takes in what seems to be a saddened expression. hey... what's wrong?

slumping on his haunches, he waits with a slight frown, concerned for what might be troubling her.
Loner
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
<3

Yuki's moment of self-pity was only interrupted by the sound of a voice calling out to her, causing the girl to jump and look over her shoulder. Owlish eyes of blue landed on a particularly shadow-coated frame -- who she immediately recognized as Ash. 

A sheepish smile, full of guilt and embarrasment, washed over her delicate features. Her ears fell back, too -- Yuki knew full and well the state of her condition, and how risky it was to wander out too much. Usually she'd do it under the guise that she'd been going for a small walk, only to venture much farther than that. Today was one of those days.

Though it looked like Ashkova was more focused on something else, and Yuki didn't know whether to consider herself lucky or in further interigation.....ah, had she been frowning?

Yet strangely,  she'd felt comfortable with it -- more importantly with Ash. He was someone she trusted out of the many wolves she'd met, considering they'd been traveling together for a while now. I.....I feel homesick. So she confided in him, not even bothering with the fake smile she used sometimes.

Her voice was soft, laced with a sense of longing. I know our treatment wasn't exactly fair, but my family? I miss them.
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.