The Floodlands flutterbat
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika stiffened as he entered her roughly, sucking a light breath into her lungs. But between the feeling and the beginnings of their gently rocking, her worries were soothed. She made no sound as they rocked together, feeling his panting breath hot on her withers, and her shaking legs.

This whole adventure was new to her, but somethig about it made her feel like she was meant for this. It called to her, and she found herself quite enjoying herself. She didn't know how Casmir felt, but she was certain that he was enjoying himself as well. Heart beat hard in her chest as the pair continued their dance, bound by somethig undescribable.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
likewise, Casmir was having the time of his life, but wasn't sure how Laika was feeling. however, he sensed no protest in her and so continued, moving faster toward the first climax of his life. it ripped through him when it came, wringing a strangled moan from his throat and racking him for what felt like an eternity, leaving him trembling atop Laika. "whoa," the boy breathed, nosing her ruff wonderingly. "that was ... great. like really really awesome."

he began to slide off her back, thinking she was tired of holding him up, but was stopped by a lock around his lower regions. "what the fuck?" he swore, tugging at the bond that tied he and Laika together, confusion replacing pleasure. "Laika, what is this?" Cas whined worriedly, tugging more firmly this time.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He drove her over the edge, her heart beat quickening even now. She trembled under Casmir's weight, and her legs burned from holding hem both up, but this pleasure full feeling that wracked her entire body drive her on. She loved it. Eyes closed so she could focus on nothing else but this moment. 

After was was felt like forever, he slowed his movements until it stopped all together. He slid off her, and her legs immediately felt better, although she never wanted to stop. "Yeah," she breathed, having no other words to offer. He tried pull away, but something stopped him. Cas swore, beginning to grow nervous which spread to her. She collapsed to the ground from exhaustion, sides heaving. Breath caught in her throat as he pulled more firmly this time. She placed a white paw on his shoulder. "Relax," she puffed, although she didn't know what was happening either. Would they be stuck like this forever? She didn't see any other wolves like this.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Laika sank down and dragged Cas with her; they lay in this awkward spooning position, his loins still firmly connected to hers. this was so weird. the boy lay uncomfortably, lifting his head from time to time to peer down at their bonded selves. she didn't know what it was but she seemed cool about it, which was enough to calm the Mayfair down.

he continued to test the odd lock with little movements of his hips, however, until the fortieth time seemed to work and they came unglued. he leapt to his feet, lifting his leg and dancing in a circle to peer at his nethers, which seemed relatively unharmed. "that is so weird. is that gonna happen every time?" he asked Laika, forgetting, again, that she was as new to all of this as he was.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
They lay there together for a long, awkward moment. Finally, the tie was broken, and Casmir slipped free, prancing in circles to peer at his lower region. She watched him with amusement, but couldn't help but check her own. The ghost of the pleasure full feeling was still there, and her mind whirled with thoughts. He asked her yet another question and she gazed at him for a moment. "I don't know, Casmir. Maybe? Maybe it's a first time thing?" She had as confused as he was, for this was her first time too. Maybe he just forgot about that.

Her fast heart beat was slowing down, and her breathing was returning to normal. She lay back down on her side, tail thumping against the ground as she thought about it for a moment. "That was... amazing." She mumbled again.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade here? <3

he came over to lie beside her, draping a foreleg over her midsection and nuzzling the back of her neck. "yeah, it was really great." the stress of being locked inside of Laika was dissipating, and eagerness to explore her again was replacing the former adrenaline. he gripped her closer, rolling her to face him.

"wanna go again?" he chuckled, touching noses with her.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Sure. Love the avatar btw <3

He lay beside her, draping a foreleg over her side. She closed her eyes and let the moment drag on as she listened to him speak. Finally he pulled her firmly to him again touching his nose to hers. She gazed into his eyes, waiting for him to say something and when he finally did, she blinked. Paws began to tingle and her tail beat the earth harder.

"Yeah."