The Floodlands flutterbat
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
there was no possible way he could take a fully grown bull moose down alone, but Cas had tracked one into the wetlands all the same. he marvelled at the palmate antlers, the great splayed feet, the stupid floppy nose (okay he more chuckled at that). the dark wolf kept well aside from the ruminant, though from time to time the moose snorted threateningly in his direction, warning the predator not to fuck around. this was the biggie smalls of moose.

tilting back his head, Casmir called for @Laika, wanting her to come see this big vicious thing. also, he had things to tell her and things to ask her. compromise, Shreya'd said. let's see if they could do it. 

he pretended to run at the moose but feinted far out of its reach; it bellowed in anger and Casmir jumped back, laughing breathlessly.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
It was bad. It started this morning, and she couldn't rid herself of the smell. It had flooded the den, and thank goodness Cas wasn't there in the morning. Tail between her legs, Laika had slunk out of the territory to avoid all Silver Creek members. She was in a bad mood, and she wasn't about to go and take her troubles out on her friends. 

Then, Casmir called her. "Seriously?" She hissed to herself, contemplating ignoring it. She meandered in circles for a couple moments, thinking about her choices. Finally, she gave in. She hadn't seen him in a long while, and he should be that one person who would stick by her side no matter how cranky she was.. right? 

With that, she took off at a slow trot, following his scent to the flood lands. Her tail remained low, but her head was high, eyeing the large moose, before glancing at the black boy who seemed to be laughing his head off. A smile formed at her lips, eyes filed with love. "What're you doing?" She hung back though, an obvious edge about her.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it was a while before Laika arrived, but when she did, Cas trotted over to her joyously. "look at--" he stopped, taken aback by the pure incense of desire that wreathed Laika, not unlike the planets wore their moons like a gauzy scarf. the boy's eyes widened and his muzzle snaked out to take another breath of the intoxicating aroma.

all thoughts of what he and Shreya had discussed flew out one addled ear. he forgot there was a moose behind him. he forgot where he was standing was quite wet and soggy -- all he could see was Laika, glowing and radiant in an invisible haze of ... something wonderful. indescribable.

it was having a rather obvious effect on Casmir, but he didn't notice. "uhum," he grunted. "so ... what's up?" was the only wording his poor, blood-drained brain was able to muster.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Casmir's eyes widened as he caught her scent and Laika found herself almost getting annoyed. She was about to tell him that she had something  to do and needed to leave -- any excuse to get her out of this situation. 

Then, all of a sudden, as Casmir neared her, a rush of hormones exploded from her. She reached forward and took in his scent as he asked her what what up. What was up?! "Nothing," she muttered sourly, although her mood had improved greatly since earlier. She placed her snowy head on his dark shoulders, tail wagging.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir, the best, most brightly shining example of "i dont know what's going on," did not take Laika's sudden shift in mood as anything different or hormonally-induced. instead, his tail rose and he moved to confidently inspect her withers, nibbling the fur there with little nips of his teeth. that such a wonderful and amazing-smelling woman should choose him was just ... well it was flattering. like a lot.

his body began to speak in an insistent voice and Casmir wasn't really one to hold back in any facet of his life. however, whatever sliver of his brain was logical had a louder voice, at least for now, and the boy hesitated with one paw nudging at Laika's hip.

"what's going on?" he inquired, almost petulantly.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Oooh this is cracking me up

Laika watched him carefully as he stepped closer. She lifted her head off his shoulders to peer at his peculiar behavior. Truth be told, she had never been in this situation before, but despite her inner voice that was practically screaming logic at her, something drove her forward. She just stood there as he preened her withers, twisting her neck to do the same to him.

She was enjoying the moment until he moved away to nudge at her hip, asking her what was going on. He seemed impatient this time, and Laika just grew even more irritated. "Nothing." She repeated, her voice edgy. He was definitely pushing her buttons.

On a regular day, Laika would have laughed, but today, for some reason, every little thing was setting her off. She was so filled with different emotions right now she felt like she just might explode.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
haha me too!

in the next moment, Laika's hard voice cut through his heat-addled mind and Cas' one ear fell back against his skull. "what the hell did i do?" he asked, moving away from her with a bewildered look on his face. his tail switched -- he was torn between wanting to get away from her moody ass and wanting to stay next to her, protectiveness rising in his heart.

"Laika," Casmir began again, clearing his throat. "you're weird. i mean, you're acting weird. you smell all ... well you smell really nice all of a sudden. n-not that you don't always smell nice, it's just different now? um, and you're being weird. and sorta mean? what's going on?" he asked again, now thoroughly confused and rather afraid of his mate, despite the dull throb in his loins.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He backed away, obviously confused. He was getting uptight now which just made the whole situation worse. Then he spoke again, talking about her scent and stumbling over his words. Guilt built up in her gut as he finished and she gazed at him for a moment. She was really lucky for finding someone like him, she really was. 

"S-sorry," she mumbled, glancing at her paws. "I'm in heat Casmir.. thats the smell. I'm just agitated and..." she railed off, tail swishing upon the ground. A tear pooled up around her eyes and she began to do everything she could to prevent it from falling down her cheek. Damn it! Why was she crying? Now of all times?! "I'm just a fucking hot mess right now!" She spat. It wasn't directed at him, more at herself. She hated that she was always so emotional whenever this happened. Last year was even worse.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she mumbled something he didn't get; he stared dumbly at her as she began to cry! what was wrong! Cas moved closer and gathered his sobbing mate against his chest. "hey, hey," he crooned, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to ignore her mouthwatering scent. "it's okay. we will get through this." 

get through what, exactly? his brow furrowed as he tried to remember if Blue Willow had ever told him about this. surfacing with nothing, Cas paused before asking, "so, uhum, heat? what's ... what does that mean?"
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He pulled her to his chest, and as much as she hated herself during these times, she was glad he was there. He comforted her as much as he could at the moment, and Laika fell into his embrace, craning her neck to gently preen his neck fur. 

All of a sudden, he asked another question and she paused mid-grooming. You are not helping, Casmir. She thought to herself with an amused sigh. Honestly, she didn't know either, other than that it only happened to females. Tail tip twitched as she looked up at him. "Dunno," she shrugged, temper gone. Her temper was gone, but now all she wanted was to stay close to him. Very close. Was that normal?
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she didn't know, and he didn't want to provoke her wrath again, so he didn't ask. he held her against him for a moment, his head clearing long enough for him to remember what he wanted to tell her. however, in the face of her sweet biological warfare, his tact was left by the wayside, and so he blurted: "i want to adopt Indra and Laurel" with no explanation or preamble.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He held her there for a while longer, before blurting out something that had absolutely nothing to do with what they were doing at the moment. The words caught her by surprise and for a moment, she was stunned. As the words began to register in her brain, a wide smile spread slowly across her pretty features. "What?! Really? That's awesome!" She exclaimed with glee, tail thumping hard against the ground. She gasped. "Does that mean..." She trailed off, staring into Casmir's eyes. Although the word was left unspoken, it hung in the air like a blanket. Parents. They were going to be parents of sorts.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
to his surprise, Laika did not take the news badly. her features filled with excitement, her blue eyes glowing with enthusiasm. Cas' heart stopped at the beauty of the vision -- his tail swept the ground behind them. "yes!" he exulted, for he had not thought of it that way yet. "yes, parents. we have two little girls."

his eyes watered then but he wouldn't cry -- he hid them with a grin, leaning forward to nuzzle Laika's neck. "what do you think of that? i was really afraid you wouldn't dig the idea," he added gently.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He seemed to light up just as she did, enthusiasm flooding into his voice. She watched his handsome face for a moment before the last thing that he said registered. She gazed at him again, a warm smile on her face. "Of course I would dig the idea!" She giggled. "Those two little girls are adorable!"
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"awesome," Cas breathed, grinning at Laika. he had done what Shreya said -- sort of -- and Laika had taken it well. he drank in the sight of his snowfurred mate before clearing his throat. "you -- you, ah, you won't change your mind if we have ... kids?" he asked, eyes gone wide with worry. "i mean, that's assuming you do ... even...want to."

what the hell was wrong with him? it was her scent -- it was making him babble and say stupid things about kids and having them and ... making them, Cas supposed, though he was too shy to suggest it.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika watched him for a moment, blinking a couple times. "Well, it's a commitment, but I would never change my mind," she told him. "Even if uh, we had kids." She added quickly, staring blankly at her paws.

Cas always seemed to find the perfect times to bring up the most awkward topics. Wait, should these things still be awkward? They were mates now, why were they beating around the bush?
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they are like that couple in elementary school who just hold hands the entire time they are together

Casmir realized he had made things super awkward and scoffed at himself, turning his face aside and scuffing at the ground. for a long time he said nothing and then sighed, lifting his gaze back to Laika. "sorry." her scent was beginning to cloud his mind again and he blinked, straightening and moving away to stretch. "wanna go for a walk, Laika?" he murmured, smiling at his pretty wife.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Exactly like that. :D

She could tell her scent was driving him crazy, and as he muttered his sorry, he seemed to be having a hard time staying calm. She leaned forward and brushed he head against his cheek, trailing down to his shoulder. With a swish of her tail, she turned back around and nodded at his offer. "Sure," she giggled. "Let's go on a walk." 
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they set off, Casmir veering close from time to time to nip Laika and brush against her pearlescent body. his mind cleared and then muddied again, depending on his proximity. it was sort of irritating, but he dealt with it, until he couldn't, and paused to bundle Laika into his embrace with a frustrated growl. "um ... you smell really nice, and if i'm being completely honest, it ... uh ... it's making me want to ... do ... stuff."

to you, he didn't add, seeking her cheeks, her lips with brazen licks, grinning through his sheer confusion. what the actual dumb hell was going on? why couldn't he control himself?
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
So they walked... in silence. Up until he bundled her close again. Her scent was clearly driving him crazy, and she knew it would. Part of her felt guilty, but part of her never wanted to leave his loving arms. Part of her wanted to keep driving him on like this.

He spoke, and she glanced at him, giving him a simple nod. She wanted him too. She didn't care about that moose that had wandered off hours ago, nor did she care about the wet mud beneath her feet. All she wanted to be close to him, as hormones rushed though her.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
instead of denying him, Laika nodded, and Cas realized she knew what he meant, that he didn't need to go on, and he kissed her again, drowning in the oddly wonderful perfume that swirled around them both. but presently he remembered they were standing in cold wet mud, and pulled away from the girl, tugging her toward the forest to the left. "c'mon," he murmured.

when they stood together in a mossy grove, Casmir faced Laika, surprised but not displeased to find he was trembling. "are you okay? are you sure?" the boy whispered, moving toward her quietly, suddenly unsure of himself and choked with anxiety.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He kissed her again, and she felt herself melting into him. Then he pulled back, noting the mud and tugging her off to the forest. She honestly didn't care, but as they reached the dry ground the forest presented to them, she realized that her paws were caked with rich, wet dirt. She pawed at the ground for a second, hating her dirty paws, then realized she didn't care. 

He spoke again and Laika gaze at him with love and amusement. He was always so unsure of himself, but she was also glad he wanted to be careful so he wouldn't push the limits. However, today, driven by her crazy emotions and odd sensations, she had no limits. "I'm fine Casmir," She whispered, kissing his cheek, then his neck, then his shoulder. "I'm sure." she then added, her voice barely audible.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexytimes

her gaze was filled with the glow of love and she assured him that she was all right, that she wanted this as much as him. "okay," he breathed. his lips moved over his nape and he closed his eyes. Aria had awoken in him desire, but he was not thinking of her now, though this was the legacy she had given him with her teasing, come to actual fruition with someone he loved.

Casmir breathed into her fur, buried his face briefly in her flank. his touches wanted to be confident, debonair, but in truth he fumbled with the shakiness of his want and inexperience. he fought for composure and steeled himself in time.

he circled behind Laika and pressed his muzzle beneath her feathery plume, which broke his resolve completely and he drew up, wrapping his forelegs around her slim waist and moving forward, his mind completely stifled by the primal wants of his young body.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
He didn't say a word after that, just moved swiftly towards her haunches. She eyed him carefully, but her mind was clouded with adrenaline. She knew she wanted it, but she didn't know if she was ready. She shook her worries away as she felt his weight upon her small frame. She was no muscular creature, and shifting her weight and positioning her paws was necessary to hold him up. Chills ran down her spine, but she reveled in the feeling, a quiet whine escaping her maw.

Forearms locked around her slender waist and all she could do was wait for what would come next. She honestly didn't know, and her inexpirienced brain whirled, but somehow she was able to ignore it, and just focus on Casmir. A deep breath escaped her and she twisted her neck to nip his cheek, her own body shaking slightly.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was beyond himself, and entered her perhaps too roughly, which he immediately felt bad about. he paused to gauge her reaction, his breath hot against the back of her neck as he felt her trembling, but Cas was unable to speak, as the link between mouth and brain had effectively been cut off. the feeling of their bodies joining was unexplainable; he was fairly delirious with the pleasure of it. no wonder everyone wanted to do this all the time, damn.

the boy moved again, setting a more gentle rhythm for he and his mate, aud perked for any sound she might make. for, as completely enraptured as he was, Cas would stop immediately if Laika said otherwise. Blue Willow, progressive parent that she was, had of course informed her children about consent. 

but for now, he rocked against her as the sensations within his body built to a fever pitch.